Surf Cup bracketing

Happy new year Ewok, dont forget to change the calendar inside your bubble. Kids team finished their tournament yesterday. Nice family day today horseback riding some beautiful Arizona trails and a campfire cookout lunch with the guides. Cant beat it but it's a brisk 39 degrees clear sunny day. It's great to be out enjoying nature and the scenery. I can text you some beautiful shots as you self isolate the start of 2021....have fun Ewok, talk to you soon.

So did your kiddie play AYSO or was she on AYSO?

No, I will call it the PRC virus.

Even if you believe the official explanation, we have this virus because of corrupt enforcement of food safety laws in the PRC.

And that seems less likely than the possibility that the bat virus escaped from the bat virus bioweapons laboratory down the road.

Either way, it is the PRC’s fault and deserves to be called the PRC virus.

Shifting my part of the PRC virus discussion over to the covid thread. This thread is for surf cup bracketing.
You know your talking to yourself, right?
Dad and EOTL are one & the same. Dont let the two headed liar trick you........lol!!! I'm telling anyone who will listen. Many of these avatars are one person. It's called cheating, hiding behind avatar and making conversations with oneself to feel better.

You know your talking to yourself, right?

Dad and EOTL are one & the same. Dont let the two headed liar trick you........lol!!! I'm telling anyone who will listen. Many of these avatars are one person. It's called cheating, hiding behind avatar and making conversations with oneself to feel better.

The New Year’s resolution didn’t take, eh?

Looking for your next conspiracy theory since the DC pizza parlor didn’t work out, I see. It’s so fun to see magat soccer daddies implode.
Except I don’t subscribe to conspiracy theories, bigotry and bullying...so your standard playbook doesn’t work. ;)

Funny that you refer to “soccer daddies” as if you don’t belong in that group....I’d be happy to once again give tou an ole fashion behind the woodshed beating....but would need to move to Off Topic because unlike you some of us do have something to say about a sport we have our kids playing.

Except I don’t subscribe to conspiracy theories, bigotry and bullying...so your standard playbook doesn’t work. ;)

Funny that you refer to “soccer daddies” as if you don’t belong in that group....I’d be happy to once again give tou an ole fashion behind the woodshed beating....but would need to move to Off Topic because unlike you some of us do have something to say about a sport we have our kids playing.
He's Doc bro. You think Dad4 has four kids under 10 and talks like this? Oh please!!!! Where is espola? What about Fact? Hard to play multiple avatar game on here. I had a few myself I wont lie, but I always was up front up it the switch and told all of you when I did it. That is me being transparent, like it or not. We've had some real evil in the game Kicker. I did NOT come on here to gain fame. I lost everything, trust me. I'm trying to build better back so cut me some slack. Where is The Long Game? Must be working on his Short Game?

Actually, her great grandfather was one of the original founders of AYSO in 1964. So yes, I played and both my daughters played. It is a fantastic organization and a great way to introduce young players to the sport.

The picture below is her great grandfather with the coach of AC Milan in 1970 in Milan Italy. Coach Bruno is holding the AYSO flier that says "everyone plays" . Still the AYSO slogan today.scan0003-1.jpg

Actually, her great grandfather was one of the original founders of AYSO in 1964. So yes, I played and both my daughters played. It is a fantastic organization and a great way to introduce young players to the sport.

The picture below is her great grandfather with the coach of AC Milan in 1970 in Milan Italy. Coach Bruno is holding the AYSO flier that says "everyone plays" . Still the AYSO slogan today.View attachment 9853

The American Red Cross is also a great organization that similarly has no business fielding a soccer team for Surf Cup.

The American Red Cross is also a great organization that similarly has no business fielding a soccer team for Surf Cup.
quit pulling everyone's leg - a person of your stature and pedigree is absolutely, 100% behind providing futbol access to all of the youth of america. How could you not be?

What is up with Oxnard United U18 or U19 team. I have never heard parents yell at another team player before but toward the end of their game yesterday as a player was being sent off they and the player were calling the other teams keeper a B#$% and a F@#$$t. I am not sure what happened prior as it happened as I was walking up. I think the other team was LV Heat.
Can't speak for this team or club, but a number of years ago, maybe U11, we played a team from Oxnard (not United) and the players and parents were horrible. Two of our players were straight up punched, including one in the handshake line at the end of the game. The parents were screaming to their kids to "take them out" among other things. One kid told one of our parents to "shut the F up". Multiple middle fingers and many tackles from behind. It was completely out-of-control which the AR admitted but said he had no authority to speak to the CR about it. I'd never seen anything like that before and haven't since. Speaking with others much more knowledgeable than me, claimed that this is not entirely uncommon for some teams in the Oxnard area.

What team was your kid playing with? Surely you're not just trolling a youth soccer forum without a youth soccer player. That would be close to reportable pedophilia behavior.

Can't speak for this team or club, but a number of years ago, maybe U11, we played a team from Oxnard (not United) and the players and parents were horrible. Two of our players were straight up punched, including one in the handshake line at the end of the game. The parents were screaming to their kids to "take them out" among other things. One kid told one of our parents to "shut the F up". Multiple middle fingers and many tackles from behind. It was completely out-of-control which the AR admitted but said he had no authority to speak to the CR about it. I'd never seen anything like that before and haven't since. Speaking with others much more knowledgeable than me, claimed that this is not entirely uncommon for some teams in the Oxnard area.
Oxnard is hard core town bro. Dont F with them is all can say. I know a dad that coached pee wee football from Oxnard. He would tell me about playing the the snobs ((his words, not mine)) from the area where Montana and Gretsky had kids & homes and all went to Oaks Christian when they were in HS. These dads felt looked down upon and so did the kids.

Back