Surf Cup bracketing

Supposed to get bracket schedule this weekend. Of course, sometimes that will change before the games. I really hope we play out of state teams that we have not played on a regular basis although this year any game will be a good fun game due to the season loss. I personally like 2 really equal teams on the pitch where the score is tight and one mistake might cost you the match. I anticipate game condition will be questionable for California teams. I wonder if there will be any adjustments to the standard substitution rules for the tournament? I'm excited to get 4 games filmed at no cost.

Supposed to get bracket schedule this weekend. Of course, sometimes that will change before the games. I really hope we play out of state teams that we have not played on a regular basis although this year any game will be a good fun game due to the season loss. I personally like 2 really equal teams on the pitch where the score is tight and one mistake might cost you the match. I anticipate game condition will be questionable for California teams. I wonder if there will be any adjustments to the standard substitution rules for the tournament? I'm excited to get 4 games filmed at no cost.
do you know what fields they are playing for girls older? is it a stay and play?

Is game film free? I know they were filming the games and giving access to coaches but I think if teams want them they have to pay.

Is game film free? I know they were filming the games and giving access to coaches but I think if teams want them they have to pay.

Hmmm, I thought they said they were providing free game footage for olders which you could then use to give links to coaches? Our team manager indicated the games would be filmed and useable links provided. She didn't say anything about any cost.

Hmmm, I thought they said they were providing free game footage for olders which you could then use to give links to coaches? Our team manager indicated the games would be filmed and useable links provided. She didn't say anything about any cost.
Not free for teams.

Not free for teams.

Perhaps this is something the club is doing for their teams then because I just checked and our coach said all games videotaped at no cost per player. I thought I read on the tournament website that Surf was offering free game footage for olders due to D1 coach restrictions from the tournament?

Perhaps this is something the club is doing for their teams then because I just checked and our coach said all games videotaped at no cost per player. I thought I read on the tournament website that Surf was offering free game footage for olders due to D1 coach restrictions from the tournament?

Clubs can pay for different packages while registered coaches & others get complimentary access to the video

If team or player what access or highlights later for example there are fees involved depending on what package selected. Everything is recorded by Nextpro but pay as you go later.

Clubs can pay for different packages while registered coaches & others get complimentary access to the video

If team or player what access or highlights later for example there are fees involved depending on what package selected. Everything is recorded by Nextpro but pay as you go later.

Gotcha, perhaps our club is paying for the players to have access to the videos to send links out to coaches. Have you used the next pro service before?

I’ve used nextpro and The quality is very good

Cool, thanks, we did that route 66 tournament over Thanksgiving weekend and the club provided each player with 4 video links from the games which were 4k tower pole filmed and we did not have to pay anything. I thought they were going to provide the same courtesy service at Surf also. Was not aware of the extra charges just to get the video link access. I may see about doing that individual highlight video also....thanks

Cool, thanks, we did that route 66 tournament over Thanksgiving weekend and the club provided each player with 4 video links from the games which were 4k tower pole filmed and we did not have to pay anything. I thought they were going to provide the same courtesy service at Surf also. Was not aware of the extra charges just to get the video link access. I may see about doing that individual highlight video also....thanks
I have 6 videos from three games from ECNL showcase. Each from each side. I have a dear friend who is helping slice together some cool shots. One video from one side and the other video from the other side. I'll PM you if that is ok? I dont want you to feel I'm stalking you

I have 6 videos from three games from ECNL showcase. Each from each side. I have a dear friend who is helping slice together some cool shots. One video from one side and the other video from the other side. I'll PM you if that is ok? I dont want you to feel I'm stalking you

Sure I'll take any info

Can anyone by any chance tell me which BU10 teams are playing ? Trying to have my son guest play .. he’s on the guest player sheet already.

Yes stay and play. I believe they are using that Scottsdale complex which are beautiful fields.
It will be interesting to see where they eventually wind up. Originally most older girls were scheduled for Reach. Looks like Surf has secured all of their additional fields from the city of mesa. Red mountain, Desert Sky (new fields), Quail Run, there is one more, just can't remember the name (newish fields, nice facility). I don't know if the city of Mesa maintains these fields year round.

It will be interesting to see where they eventually wind up. Originally most older girls were scheduled for Reach. Looks like Surf has secured all of their additional fields from the city of mesa. Red mountain, Desert Sky (new fields), Quail Run, there is one more, just can't remember the name (newish fields, nice facility). I don't know if the city of Mesa maintains these fields year round.
Desert Sky is really nice. I think it's over by the Cubs spring training fields.

When I was there for kids clinic while driving around Scottsdale, mesa and other places, I saw beautiful fields in multiple areas. All nicely maintained grass fields. Really thought it put California city fields to shame. The city I live in has no quality maintained complex or nice grass fields. Just average maintained parks and rec areas. There are some nice soccer complexes around southern California though too but seems like a lot of cities dont put much concern into youth soccer areas.

When I was there for kids clinic while driving around Scottsdale, mesa and other places, I saw beautiful fields in multiple areas. All nicely maintained grass fields. Really thought it put California city fields to shame. The city I live in has no quality maintained complex or nice grass fields. Just average maintained parks and rec areas. There are some nice soccer complexes around southern California though too but seems like a lot of cities dont put much concern into youth soccer areas.
I watched a USL game out in IE. Fields sucked. Holes everywhere. City park too. I have to say so far Texas and AZ had the best community fields and it's free to park. Now if we can get the young kids to be able to play for free, we can become the best of the best.

There are plenty of great fields around. Most city fields are not maintained. This time of the year what you'll get is dead grass and dust. Reach, SSC, Santos and Paloma are maintained. I'm not a Mesa native, but I would guess that those fields haven't been maintained from end of league play.

Back