Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

Um, ok.

Well, all I can say is that my own personal experience with COVID-19 has completely changed the way I view this virus.

In the beginning I thought it was a bit of a tempest in a teapot. “Shelter-in-place”? Are you serious?? I mean, come on. It’s going to be like the flu for the vast majority of people so why the panic? Why completely destroy our economy? That‘s how I felt until the virus hit several people in my close knit circle. These were all people in the supposed “low risk” group. Under 40, healthy (one a marathon runner), no pre-existing conditions. 2 had to go to the ER, one went into ICU. All survived but said they had never been so sick in their lives. Nothing like the flu...far far worse.

So I came full circle in a very short amount of time. If the simple act of wearing a mask can help slow this spread, it’s truly a no brainer.

But the simple act of wearing a mask does not slow the virus...

You've been lied to and you want more....

What happened to Peter Navarro? I used to think he was such a smart guy. I would have been pleased if he had won his attempt at SD Mayor.

You " Ain't " Hawaiian raw brah.....

Grow up...!
No, no I'm not. I'm a Haole and would never make it as local and nor should eye brah raw. The bros from the Islands kicked me out of their secret spot brah. Blond hair is not popular at some breaks and i was asked to leave. I felt sad but I understood completely how they felt. My hair was super blond and super long bro. My adopted bro lives in Kauai brah!!!

This is me when I was younger :)

Last edited:
No, no I'm not. I'm a Haole and would never make it as local and nor should eye brah raw. The bros from the Islands kicked me out of their secret spot brah. Blond hair is not popular at some breaks and i was asked to leave. I felt sad but I understood completely how they felt. My hair was super blond and super long bro. My adopted bro lives in Kauai brah!!!

This is me when I was younger :)

View attachment 8044

Now that's cojones....cut n paste an image and claim it as your own.....

Use " Tineye "....

I took the pic down dude. Relax.....I just got a PM warning. Yikes!!! I will not take a photo off google without permission. Thanks for the warning.

Efforts to beat the coronavirus pandemic could cause over 1 million extra deaths from other diseases, experts warn
By Meera Senthilingam, CNN
Updated 10:28 AM ET, Mon July 6, 2020

(CNN)As health services around the world continue to focus their resources on ending the coronavirus pandemic, they threaten to derail decades of hard-won progress in the response to HIV, TB and many other diseases. That's according to a new report by the International AIDS Society publishing this week.
The society will raise its concerns during the 23rd International AIDS conference, which began Monday. Over the course of the week officials will be highlighting the impact the pandemic has had on control programs for HIV and other diseases worldwide -- adding to a series of fears raised in recent months.
"The social distancing efforts and lockdowns to control the spread of it [coronavirus], have disrupted HIV prevention and treatment programs and put vital HIV research on hold," said Dr. Anton Pozniak, president of the International AIDS Society, last week, ahead of the conference.
Various surveys proved this to be true, including one released in June by the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, an international financing nongovernmental organization. It found that across 106 of the countries it works in, 85% reported disruptions to their HIV services and 78% and 73% to tuberculosis and malaria services, respectively. Nearly 20% reported severe disruptions for all three diseases.
Models by the World Health Organization, Stop TB partnership and Imperial College London have predicted that such disruptions could lead to over 1 million extra deaths across these three diseases.

entire article:

Efforts to beat the coronavirus pandemic could cause over 1 million extra deaths from other diseases, experts warn
By Meera Senthilingam, CNN
Updated 10:28 AM ET, Mon July 6, 2020

(CNN)As health services around the world continue to focus their resources on ending the coronavirus pandemic, they threaten to derail decades of hard-won progress in the response to HIV, TB and many other diseases. That's according to a new report by the International AIDS Society publishing this week.
The society will raise its concerns during the 23rd International AIDS conference, which began Monday. Over the course of the week officials will be highlighting the impact the pandemic has had on control programs for HIV and other diseases worldwide -- adding to a series of fears raised in recent months.
"The social distancing efforts and lockdowns to control the spread of it [coronavirus], have disrupted HIV prevention and treatment programs and put vital HIV research on hold," said Dr. Anton Pozniak, president of the International AIDS Society, last week, ahead of the conference.
Various surveys proved this to be true, including one released in June by the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, an international financing nongovernmental organization. It found that across 106 of the countries it works in, 85% reported disruptions to their HIV services and 78% and 73% to tuberculosis and malaria services, respectively. Nearly 20% reported severe disruptions for all three diseases.
Models by the World Health Organization, Stop TB partnership and Imperial College London have predicted that such disruptions could lead to over 1 million extra deaths across these three diseases.

entire article:
Oh, so now you want to believe the experts.

Some parents would rather have a their child die than give up any "freedom" -

Back