Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/43/60/9e/43609e8769c3b38a49124dea5bdf02c1.jpg

The forum Trolling Tool who goes by the names
" Rat Patrol "
" Husky Du "
and .....
" Scrotum washer "

No wonder only 2% of the cases result in death while downplaying co-morbidity. Shocking. I like reading your sources. Alarmist as usual.

Criteria to Distinguish a New Case from an Existing Case

Not applicable (N/A) until more virologic data are available.

Case Classification
Probable

• Meets clinical criteria AND epidemiologic evidence with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID-19.
  • Meets presumptive laboratory evidence AND either clinical criteria OR epidemiologic evidence.
  • Meets vital records criteria with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID-19.

Confirmed

• Meets confirmatory laboratory evidence.

Other Criteria

Vital Records Criteria
  • A death certificate that lists COVID-19 disease or SARS-CoV-2 as a cause of death or a significant condition contributing to death.

During the Muller investigation the big word was alleged. Here we have a word salad of leafy Probable, compatible, cohort, sustained and, ongoing, with a nice dressing called Data are insufficient to precisely define the duration of exposure that constitutes prolonged exposure and thus a close contact.

You smart people listening to other smart people crack me up. Huspola still not able to analyze much less read what he post.

Epidemiologic Linkage

One or more of the following exposures in the 14 days before onset of symptoms:

• Close contact** with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 disease; OR
  • Close contact** with a person with:
    • clinically compatible illness AND
    • linkage to a confirmed case of COVID-19 disease.
  • Travel to or residence in an area with sustained, ongoing community transmission of SARS-CoV-2.
  • Member of a risk cohort as defined by public health authorities during an outbreak.
**Close contact is defined as being within 6 feet for at least a period of 10 minutes to 30 minutes or more depending upon the exposure. In healthcare settings, this may be defined as exposures of greater than a few minutes or more. Data are insufficient to precisely define the duration of exposure that constitutes prolonged exposure and thus a close contact.

Article from UCSF about the science behind wearing masks to slow COVID-19 spread.

What I found very significant was this passage:

”Two compelling case reports also suggest that masks can prevent transmission in high-risk scenarios, said Chin-Hong and Rutherford. In one case, a man flew from China to Torontoand subsequently tested positive for COVID-19. He had a dry cough and wore a mask on the flight, and all 25 people closest to him on the flight tested negative for COVID-19. In another case, in late May, two hair stylists in Missouri had close contact with 140 clients while sick with COVID-19. Everyone wore a mask and none of the clients tested positive.”

We may disagree on the mortality rate but the evidence is pretty clear that this virus is very contagious. To read that a man who tested positive for COVID-19 was on a flight from China to Toronto yet didn’t infect anyone sitting next to him is pretty strong evidence that masks provide protection.

Article from UCSF about the science behind wearing masks to slow COVID-19 spread.

What I found very significant was this passage:

”Two compelling case reports also suggest that masks can prevent transmission in high-risk scenarios, said Chin-Hong and Rutherford. In one case, a man flew from China to Torontoand subsequently tested positive for COVID-19. He had a dry cough and wore a mask on the flight, and all 25 people closest to him on the flight tested negative for COVID-19. In another case, in late May, two hair stylists in Missouri had close contact with 140 clients while sick with COVID-19. Everyone wore a mask and none of the clients tested positive.”

We may disagree on the mortality rate but the evidence is pretty clear that this virus is very contagious. To read that a man who tested positive for COVID-19 was on a flight from China to Toronto yet didn’t infect anyone sitting next to him is pretty strong evidence that masks provide protection.

DEMOCRAT
id·i·ot sa·vant

noun
noun: idiot savant; plural noun: idiot savants; plural noun: idiots savants
  1. a person who has a mental or learning disability but is extremely
    gifted in a particular way, such as performing feats of LYING or DECEPTION.

Back