Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

I notice you lack comprehension... that's coupled with your inability
to grasp context.
Very smart of you. All my test taking and report cards have the same common corrections. Comprehension below grade level. I dont have anything to grasp except your hot air and you think all 30% of registered democrats are criminals. You playing around or locked in your room all day and just same general things? Some of my best friends are democrats and they go to church and teach our kids. Are you espy? Messy? EOTL playing both sides like all lawyers can? Troll from Russia or China trying to get me and the others to hate each other? All you talk about is civil war and it seems like you are ready to go. I'm not so continue on if you like Mr No.

Very smart of you. All my test taking and report cards have the same common corrections. Comprehension below grade level. I dont have anything to grasp except your hot air and you think all 30% of registered democrats are criminals. You playing around or locked in your room all day and just same general things? Some of my best friends are democrats and they go to church and teach our kids. Are you espy? Messy? EOTL playing both sides like all lawyers can? Troll from Russia or China trying to get me and the others to hate each other? All you talk about is civil war and it seems like you are ready to go. I'm not so continue on if you like Mr No.

I just " Flushed " out another DEMOCRAT troll....

Don't pound on your keyboard, it's an inanimate object. A tool you " Tool "....

Childish retort....learn how to compose a sentence..
I cant and i wont compose. My brain works way too fast to write right way in proper englsih. its my choice so dont read what i write if i bother you. I'm old school. You cant teach old dogs old things from school. I was not paying attention to compose a sentence in class. I was dreaming of playing for the Dodgers but first I was dreaming of playing hoops at UCLA. If i cared what you thought, i would have my wife correct my gammer. Do you have OCD?

I cant and i wont compose. My brain works way too fast to write right way in proper englsih. its my choice so dont read what i write if i bother you. I'm old school. You cant teach old dogs old things from school. I was not paying attention to compose a sentence in class. I was dreaming of playing for the Dodgers but first I was dreaming of playing hoops at UCLA. If i cared what you thought, i would have my wife correct my gammer. Do you have OCD?

Don't post...excuses.
or
Just don't post.

Nono is a nobody.

Ricky goes out for coffee --

Isn't that Gov " Blackface's " State.....he's set such a good example for honesty/integrity...

It’s racist that a black guy stole Outlaw’s wife? I don’t think so.

Looks like you crossed the line once again Mr " Messy " Financial Pig Stink....

You have no morals do you " Messy " Financial....You should have finished school ya loser.

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS
You always write about poor upbringing/bad parenting resulting in many of the problems in society, right? So is that why so many Americans, many younger 20's and 30's, are totally adverse to protecting others? Why is it that so many Americans simply don't care about others? What is so hard about wearing a mask and social distancing as much as possible? The sooner everyone chips in and does their part the sooner things will start to normalize. What ever happened to personal responsibility and caring for others?

Back