Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

I have a real life story about the indoctrination of those who watch only right wing shows, particularly FOX. About 12 years ago I met a married couple through, what else, youth soccer. Our daughters were on the same team for several years in a row so we spent a lot of time together. Both husband and wife were positive people who were fun to be around. About 4 years ago the husband developed a serious health condition that required him to quit his job and stay at home. I noticed a gradual change in him in that he seemed angry all the time, very unhappy. I figured it was due to his health but his wife confided in me that he was watching FOX news almost 24x7. He got so angry and bitter that he was impossible to be around, he became very isolated as well. This went on for almost 2 years until finally she gave him an ultimatum—turn off the TV or I’m done. He did and after just a few weeks she said it was night and day. He stopped being so negative and pissed off all the time. Stopped wanting to ONLY talk politics and instead tuned into his family again. He was visibly more relaxed and happier the next time I saw him.

I saw a documentary done by a daughter who experienced the same phenomenon with her dad. It’s real, I’ve seen it first hand.
It's all so sad. But it sells!

Some say t was sent by God. Sent by God to fulfill prophesy. The end is nigh. All the signs of the apocalypse have been fulfilled.

You are really losing it.....
He's JUST the President and he was voted in by AMERICAN Citizens....

Hillary Clinton was/is a crook who tried to steal an election ( With Help From Idiots Like YOU ! )
Barrack Hussain Obama was/is a Lying piece of SHIT who Conned his way into Office....
You are a sniveling troll who KNOWS RIGHT FROM WRONG, yet accepts the Crimes for Money....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EU02UjIVAAE6UwY?format=jpg&name=small

Reclassify cases as COVID-19 ( ANY CASES THAT SHOW A POSITIVE TEST FOR COVID-19 )...
It's happening ALL across the Nation...
ALL across the Planet...!!!

Why is it that the only states not in lockdown mode have Republican governors?

That's where most of the population is.

Hey ..You two IGNORANT MEATHEADS...

READ THE NVSS ALERT No. 2

THEN READ THE " NEW " NVSS VITAL STATISTICS REPORTING GUIDENCE

It's Called " Stacking " and I posted it previously.....they are LITERALLY MANUFACTURING THE NUMBERS...
THIS IS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS IT'S FILTHY !!

THE AMERICAN PUBLIC IS GOING TO FIGURE THIS OUT REAL REAL
QUICK AND THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY.......

MARK MY WORDS !

Hey ..You two IGNORANT MEATHEADS...

READ THE NVSS ALERT No. 2

THEN READ THE " NEW " NVSS VITAL STATISTICS REPORTING GUIDENCE

It's Called " Stacking " and I posted it previously.....they are LITERALLY MANUFACTURING THE NUMBERS...
THIS IS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS IT'S FILTHY !!

THE AMERICAN PUBLIC IS GOING TO FIGURE THIS OUT REAL REAL
QUICK AND THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY.......

MARK MY WORDS !
You've been making proclamations like that for years. Nada, zilch, zero, not a single time have you predicted nor illuminated a single issue.

Ok idiot, less than 500 dead compared to 12,000. What point are you trying to make? Lol. Bump me when we pass 12,000 and hundreds of healthy kids and teens dying.
Looks like we got rid of this idiot. Unlike nono, he tried to get us to believe he was sane and not stupid.

Back