Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

Looks like we got rid of this idiot. Unlike nono, he tried to get us to believe he was sane and not stupid.

Hoist by the exponential growth curve (think compound interest) and didn't even wait around for it to convert to a sigmoidal growth curve (inevitable in a limited population as the remaining vulnerable population decreases due to death or acquiring immunity by recovering).

1586146805400.png

And today t said he was smarter than a virus. The jury is still out.

Never get tired of winning, you tired of losing?
Doesn’t seem so with your choices for POTUS.

Right now I fear our country is losing, not me personally. I'm exceedingly lucky to have a job that allows me to work from home and to have healthcare. Meanwhile a lot of people are wondering how they can remain in their homes, if they still have one, how they will feed their kids, or pay for healthcare should they get ill. This virus has taken a very large toll on this country and while I can't blame Trump for the virus itself, I can blame him for an inept response that has cost many lives and livelihoods.

But, hey, in your mind all is right with the world as long as the stock market goes up. If that's your idea of winning, God help you.

Right now I fear our country is losing, not me personally. I'm exceedingly lucky to have a job that allows me to work from home and to have healthcare. Meanwhile a lot of people are wondering how they can remain in their homes, if they still have one, how they will feed their kids, or pay for healthcare should they get ill. This virus has taken a very large toll on this country and while I can't blame Trump for the virus itself, I can blame him for an inept response that has cost many lives and livelihoods.

But, hey, in your mind all is right with the world as long as the stock market goes up. If that's your idea of winning, God help you.
What happens to Americans and in America is of little concern to the likes of trader joe. Only a complete loser thinks anyone is "winning" right now or brings partisanship into the picture. The only losers I see doing that right now is trump and people like loser joe.

You are nuts.

Hey douche, who brought up winning?
Urineidiot

MY POTUS did nothing " Inept " ....Nothing.

Your Filthy Criminal Political Party has tried THREE TIMES to institute a Coup .....
All THREE Failed....
Now Your Filthy Criminal Party went for the Throat with this latest attempt and
THEY WILL PAY DEARLY....!

THE AMERICAN PUBLIC IS NOW AWARE !!!!!

When these below are being built on the White House Lawn I will know that

JUSTICE is going to be served ....!!!!

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Execution-of-the-Lincoln-conspirators-1865-small.jpg

Back