Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

What happens to Americans and in America is of little concern to the likes of trader joe. Only a complete loser thinks anyone is "winning" right now or brings partisanship into the picture. The only losers I see doing that right now is trump and people like loser joe.
Yes, and it's very unique to the most fervid of Trump supporters. Extremely defensive to anything deemed as criticism of their leader, even a virus! How DARE people be dying of this and making Trump look bad! So it's either 1) those numbers must be fake (nononono), or 2) it doesn't matter because Melania looks great in her latest pair of high heels (trader joe).

Yes, and it's very unique to the most fervid of Trump supporters. Extremely defensive to anything deemed as criticism of their leader, even a virus! How DARE people be dying of this and making Trump look bad! So it's either 1) those numbers must be fake (nononono), or 2) it doesn't matter because Melania looks great in her latest pair of high heels (trader joe).

Your ignorance is on full display for the WORLD to see....carry on !

Everything is Trumps fault, just add your name to the list of sore losers in here.
Try rooting for something for a change.
I guarantee you will feel better.
You don’t want to end up like Husker and E, do you?
You are headed down the rabbit hole with them.
E3316E5F-6B3E-4E46-893C-C36058DB7EFB.jpeg

Everything is Trumps fault, just add your name to the list of sore losers in here.
Try rooting for something for a change.
I guarantee you will feel better.
You don’t want to end up like Husker and E, do you?
You are headed down the rabbit hole with them.
View attachment 6778
Sorry Joe, I'm actually capable of critical thinking so the whole "Everything is Trump's fault to liberals" tactic won't work. Though I know it's an easy way for Tumpest to avoid a real discussion.

Try rooting for something for a change? I root for things all the time, including science being able to find a cure for this horrific virus. Just because I criticize Trump's dismal response to this pandemic doesn't mean I'm rooting for him to fail, because failure means even more people die. I'm rooting for him to succeed, despite my personal loathing of him.

And that, my friend, is the difference between you and me. You would rather pull out your own teeth and disembowel yourself than to ever give credit to "the other side", whether that be Obama, Pelosi, or whoever your "enemy" is at the time. Trumpists are so insecure that admitting they are wrong about something, or simply giving credit to someone they have bashed, is a fate worse than death. You see that as a weakness when, in fact, being humble when merited is a strength.

As for me, I'd LOVE to be proven wrong about Trump. I pray for a miracle to happen and Trump is able to set aside his fragile ego to focus on the PROBLEM and not his pride. If he does, I'll be the first to give him credit for it.

Sorry Joe, I'm actually capable of critical thinking so the whole "Everything is Trump's fault to liberals" tactic won't work. Though I know it's an easy way for Tumpest to avoid a real discussion.

Try rooting for something for a change? I root for things all the time, including science being able to find a cure for this horrific virus. Just because I criticize Trump's dismal response to this pandemic doesn't mean I'm rooting for him to fail, because failure means even more people die. I'm rooting for him to succeed, despite my personal loathing of him.

And that, my friend, is the difference between you and me. You would rather pull out your own teeth and disembowel yourself than to ever give credit to "the other side", whether that be Obama, Pelosi, or whoever your "enemy" is at the time. Trumpists are so insecure that admitting they are wrong about something, or simply giving credit to someone they have bashed, is a fate worse than death. You see that as a weakness when, in fact, being humble when merited is a strength.

As for me, I'd LOVE to be proven wrong about Trump. I pray for a miracle to happen and Trump is able to set aside his fragile ego to focus on the PROBLEM and not his pride. If he does, I'll be the first to give him credit for it.
What do have you given trump credit for?

What do have you given trump credit for?
I like when he clamped down on H1B visas with his “Buy American, Hire American” executive order in 2017. Like anything that can be abused by corporation, they will abuse it if it helps their bottom line. As an IT worker, married to an IT worker, I’ve seen too many times when a very qualified US worker was laid off only to have the same company hire someone cheaper from another country. The H1B visas are to be used when there isn‘t an equally skilled US worker. Too many times the US worker being laid off has had to train the “more qualified” employee replacing them as part of their severance package.

BDS Founder Changes Tune Now That Israel Working On Coronavirus Vaccine
By Ryan SaavedraDailyWire.com
Israeli flag at the wailing wallon February 27, 2017 in Jerusalem, Israel

Facebook
Twitter
Mail

00:09
00:51

The founder of the anti-Semitic Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement said on Sunday that if Israel creates a vaccine of the coronavirus, which originated in China, that BDS supporters can take it.

BDS founder Omar Barghouti made the remarks during a Facebook video titled: “BDS and Anti-normalization: The most important strategies to fight against the deal of the century, even in the time of COVID-19.”

“If you use medical equipment from Israel – it’s not a problem. Cooperating with Israel against the virus – to begin with, we didn’t consider it normalization,” Barghouti said, according to The Jerusalem Post. “The BDS announced normalization criteria long ago. If Israel finds a cure for cancer, for example, or any other virus, then there is no problem in cooperating with Israel to save millions of lives.”
“Up until now, we have not been in a situation where we need Israel urgently and no one else can save us but Israel,” Barghouti continued. “If that will happen, saving lives is more important than anything else.”
In late February, scientists in Israel announced that they were weeks away from having developed the first vaccine to combat the coronavirus.

“Congratulations to MIGAL [The Galilee Research Institute] on this exciting breakthrough,” Science and Technology Minister Ofir Akunis said, according to The Jerusalem Post. “I am confident there will be further rapid progress, enabling us to provide a needed response to the grave global COVID-19 threat.”
“Our basic concept was to develop the technology and not specifically a vaccine for this kind or that kind of virus,” said Dr. Chen Katz, MIGAL’s biotechnology group leader. “The scientific framework for the vaccine is based on a new protein expression vector, which forms and secretes a chimeric soluble protein that delivers the viral antigen into mucosal tissues by self-activated endocytosis, causing the body to form antibodies against the virus.”
“Let’s call it pure luck,” Katz said. “We decided to choose coronavirus as a model for our system just as a proof of concept for our technology.”
At the start of the month, The Jerusalem Post reported that the scientists were only days away from “finishing production of the active component of a coronavirus vaccine. Additionally, the researchers say their work could be tested on humans by June 1.”

Back