Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

What's really sad about this is not that MSK IS AN IDIOT. He probably isn't. It's that anybody who reads any kind of credible news recognized by March 18th (the date of his post) how much more serious this was than anything before.
But the ignorant and gullible 45% or so of us that watch Fox News and believe Trump end up so grossly misinformed about basic facts that they end up uttering this stupid nonsense in public... and their beliefs are shared by many.
It's really sad what a dumbshit country we have become, thanks to the super rich folks like Rush Limbaugh and Rupert Murdoch who recognized the huge $$$ in catering to angry dipshits with a bunch of lies.
I find it especially weird that these common folk idiots follow the likes of Don Jr and Jared, who wouldn't be caught dead in a room with any of you.
You sound like you need a hug.
Wait until he wins again, what will you people make up next?

I know a lot about UNIONS and....I guarantee Joe knows a whole hell of a lot more than you.
You have displayed your ignorance on so many levels it's just amusing at this point.
You both display quite the opposite. Although it is cute how you defend and speak for each other.

What's really sad about this is not that MSK IS AN IDIOT. He probably isn't. It's that anybody who reads any kind of credible news recognized by March 18th (the date of his post) how much more serious this was than anything before.
But the ignorant and gullible 45% or so of us that watch Fox News and believe Trump end up so grossly misinformed about basic facts that they end up uttering this stupid nonsense in public... and their beliefs are shared by many.
It's really sad what a dumbshit country we have become, thanks to the super rich folks like Rush Limbaugh and Rupert Murdoch who recognized the huge $$$ in catering to angry dipshits with a bunch of lies.
I find it especially weird that these common folk idiots follow the likes of Don Jr and Jared, who wouldn't be caught dead in a room with any of you.
Word. Idiocracy realized and it's worse than any writer could make up. Truth truly is stranger than fiction. The conditioning of these fools has gone on for decades and we are now seeing the results of the tabloid culture. They have been weaned on Limbaugh, fox and the national enquirer. No wonder our engineers and doctors are coming from places like India and South Korea where intelligence not only is revered but cultivated, not here.

Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar and Tim Morrison, then a special assistant to the President and senior director for weapons of mass destruction and biodefense on the National Security Council, made the comments at the BioDefense Summit in April 2019.
"Of course, the thing that people ask: 'What keeps you most up at night in the biodefense world?' Pandemic flu, of course. I think everyone in this room probably shares that concern," Azar said, before listing off efforts to mitigate the impact of flu outbreaks.
The Trump administration is facing scrutiny over its preparations for the coronavirus pandemic and its slow response to provide states and cities assistance in testing kits and personal protective equipment. The 2019 summit, hosted by the assistant secretary for preparedness and response in the Department of Health and Human Services to "discuss and solicit input on implementing the National Biodefense Strategy," offers insights into early awareness of the potential for a pandemic threat.

Content provided by CNN Underscored

You are citing a mismash of stats.....
How about the National Defense Reserves That ALL of the States want...
Trump and his administration were/are prepared as per Bio Hazard/Weapons directives...
The Lemming Liberals In New York ( Especially ) are regurgitating every single
talking point from the Event201 Pandemic " Exercise " conducted in New York on
Oct 29, 2019.....This whole scenario was " supposedly " tested by New York and
Gov Andrew Cuomo is complicit to every failure in his State....
As I've stated before...California/Oregon/Washington have had this virus run thru
them from mid/late Nov 2019 til late Feb 2020....

Gov Jay Inslee knows it !
Gov Kate Brown knows it !
Gov Gavin Newsom knows it !

as does :

Mayor Eric Garcetti & Mayor London Breed

Word. Idiocracy realized and it's worse than any writer could make up. Truth truly is stranger than fiction. The conditioning of these fools has gone on for decades and we are now seeing the results of the tabloid culture. They have been weaned on Limbaugh, fox and the national enquirer. No wonder our engineers and doctors are coming from places like India and South Korea where intelligence not only is revered but cultivated, not here.

YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF " IDIOCRACY "....!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/kb5EzhJ7idO2KYpjeWyZZ6_NRuZ6IHsGh4_aOXaSZBYpGMSJw67l7Fztv_5bGG8Jp7UzsJxUF5Q7hdzFHDbxcv_1zNME0KM-A925o7c_7nW-_eQOkYWIUscNtZEEwXQm

This is what a mine about DumbSK having a lot of company in Dumbfuckistan...This governor said this yesterday. You idiots don't read.

“At this point, I think it’s the right thing to do,” said Brian Kemp, Georgia’s Republican governor, who had resisted a statewide order and whose top aide had taken to Facebook over the weekend to accuse local officials of “overreach” for directing residents to stay at home.
Kemp said he learned Tuesday that the virus was “transmitting before people see signs.”
For weeks, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and others have been warning about the disease’s spread in the absence of symptoms.

This is what a mine about DumbSK having a lot of company in Dumbfuckistan...This governor said this yesterday. You idiots don't read.

“At this point, I think it’s the right thing to do,” said Brian Kemp, Georgia’s Republican governor, who had resisted a statewide order and whose top aide had taken to Facebook over the weekend to accuse local officials of “overreach” for directing residents to stay at home.
Kemp said he learned Tuesday that the virus was “transmitting before people see signs.”
For weeks, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and others have been warning about the disease’s spread in the absence of symptoms.
Third graders know that those not showing symptoms, the asymptomatic, can be carriers and transmit the virus.

I have a real life story about the indoctrination of those who watch only right wing shows, particularly FOX. About 12 years ago I met a married couple through, what else, youth soccer. Our daughters were on the same team for several years in a row so we spent a lot of time together. Both husband and wife were positive people who were fun to be around. About 4 years ago the husband developed a serious health condition that required him to quit his job and stay at home. I noticed a gradual change in him in that he seemed angry all the time, very unhappy. I figured it was due to his health but his wife confided in me that he was watching FOX news almost 24x7. He got so angry and bitter that he was impossible to be around, he became very isolated as well. This went on for almost 2 years until finally she gave him an ultimatum—turn off the TV or I’m done. He did and after just a few weeks she said it was night and day. He stopped being so negative and pissed off all the time. Stopped wanting to ONLY talk politics and instead tuned into his family again. He was visibly more relaxed and happier the next time I saw him.

I saw a documentary done by a daughter who experienced the same phenomenon with her dad. It’s real, I’ve seen it first hand.

I have a real life story about the indoctrination of those who watch only right wing shows, particularly FOX. About 12 years ago I met a married couple through, what else, youth soccer. Our daughters were on the same team for several years in a row so we spent a lot of time together. Both husband and wife were positive people who were fun to be around. About 4 years ago the husband developed a serious health condition that required him to quit his job and stay at home. I noticed a gradual change in him in that he seemed angry all the time, very unhappy. I figured it was due to his health but his wife confided in me that he was watching FOX news almost 24x7. He got so angry and bitter that he was impossible to be around, he became very isolated as well. This went on for almost 2 years until finally she gave him an ultimatum—turn off the TV or I’m done. He did and after just a few weeks she said it was night and day. He stopped being so negative and pissed off all the time. Stopped wanting to ONLY talk politics and instead tuned into his family again. He was visibly more relaxed and happier the next time I saw him.

I saw a documentary done by a daughter who experienced the same phenomenon with her dad. It’s real, I’ve seen it first hand.
It was called, "The Brain washing of My Dad", it's spot on.

PURE HORSE SHIT !

HE WAS PISSED OFF BECAUSE HE REALIZED SOMETHING
GREATER THAN ALL OF US WAS BEING STOLEN.....

WHO WOULDN'T BE PISSED OFF...!

NO NEED TO WORRY NOW, THE MURDOCH BROS DESTROYED
FOX NEWS NETWORK.....!

JUST WATCH FOX NEWS @ 8:30 am FOR THE GOV ANDREW CUOMO
DAILY COVID-19 " STORY TIME " SEGMENT.....

#Fake News

How many are LIES !
How many are THE HOMELESS !
How many are due to underlying conditions ONLY !
How many are due to HEART ATTACK !

How many are HEAVY SMOKERS !

HOW MANY ARE BEING TAGGED " COVID-19 " TO STACK THE NUMBERS....!

LOOKS LIKE A NIGHTLY NEWS CAST OF THE BODY COUNTS TO FRAME
PAST PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH !!!

YEAH.....SCOTT PELLY CBS PIECE OF SHIT !

Looks like you’re part of that country too.
Welcome.

How many are LIES !

You really need another hobby.

How many are LIES !

42-year old with no pre-existing condition.

Back