Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

Who still thinks this will be worse than the 2009 swine flu where we kept schools open even though 80% of people infected were under 65 and over 12,000 died in the U.S.?
Bumping the idiot who reads Trump press releases and thinks that's the news. BTW, the 12,000 was for a 12-month period of the swine flu.
You and I have a bet that more than 12,000 will die in exactly half that time, i.e. by 7/31, after which you get outta here.
How stupid can you be to make the above post in mid-March, when we knew everything we knew? Where do you get your information, dummy?

I saw a suggestion for a possible treatment posted somewhere on the web the other day that mirrors things that have been done with other diseases. Find people who certain to be along those who recovered from the disease and filter antibodies from their blood plasma. The thought occurred to me that they would have to be screened for other blood-transmittable diseases (hepatitis, AIDS, syphilis, etc). Still, there might be something there.
Yep. New York Hospitals are supposed to be trying that method this month. I’m really hoping it goes well.

Bumping the idiot who reads Trump press releases and thinks that's the news. BTW, the 12,000 was for a 12-month period of the swine flu.
You and I have a bet that more than 12,000 will die in exactly half that time, i.e. by 7/31, after which you get outta here.
How stupid can you be to make the above post in mid-March, when we knew everything we knew? Where do you get your information, dummy?

He can take comfort in the fact that t's TV ratings are up.

Is it time yet for Pence to vote him off the island?

You seem incapable of posting without including at least one offensive remark to insult one group or another. My character here is fictional. What’s your excuse?

I'm going to rename you "McCain" because you pick a fight and then cry like a bitch when you get punched back. Your "character" is lacking.

And a fine citizen of Dumbfuckistan you are, informing us that 2x as many whites are killed by cops than blacks, when the population ratio is about 7x as many whites...are you seeking stats to show you're stupid, or a racist, or both? I vote both. Please follow MSK out the door to Loserville. I'll tell you when.
[/QUOTE]

Oh, but that doesn't matter because blacks are harassed 10x as often. Isn't that right? That's certainly the black mantra. Harassed and profiled, right?

You repeating the lie about Joe Biden won't make it true. But, please, continue to do so. By the time the election rolls around people will be so tired of hearing it they won't care one way or the other.

Question: did you bash Obama's stimulus plan? Just curious. And, by the way, I haven't bashed Trump's stimulus. I'm sure there are things in there that I won't like, but at this point people need help so

I have to repeat it because you idiots like to pretend it doesn't exist. Why are you bringing up Trump's "stimulus" plan that isn't stimulus? We don't need a stimulus. This plan is supposed to help people that will starve to death. Too bad all the politicians filled with with agenda pork. That's part of why Trump won. Americans are sick of the bullshit narratives.

How stupid can you be to make the above post in mid-March, when we knew everything we knew? Where do you get your information, dummy?]

Where's my boy MSK at?

The nation's leading expert on infectious diseases and member of the White House's coronavirus task force says the pandemic could kill 100,000 to 200,000 Americans and infect millions.

Dr. Anthony Fauci said based on modeling of the current pace of the coronavirus' spread in the U.S., "between 100,000 and 200,000" people may die from COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus.

Then there is the Darwinian solution - weeding out those stupid enough to fall for this kind of bullshit --

Hey spineless lying one, how about you pack up and do some
independent research tests at those churches to prove your
implied point...until then, how your STFU....

Who still thinks this will be worse than the 2009 swine flu where we kept schools open even though 80% of people infected were under 65 and over 12,000 died in the U.S.?

Hey Stupid:

The difference between you and Trump is that you idiots don't hold Trump accountable when he lies and later changes his tune.
I'm holding you accountable. So our bet on the 12,000 will send you packing.
Or are you already outta here, in shame and embarrassment?

"So if we can hold that down, as we're saying, to 100,000, it's a horrible number, maybe even less, but to 100,000, so we have between 100 and 200,000, we all together have done a very good job," Trump said during a coronavirus task force briefing Sunday. (Video)

Hey Stupid:

The difference between you and Trump is that you idiots don't hold Trump accountable when he lies and later changes his tune.

"So if we can hold that down, as we're saying, to 100,000, it's a horrible number, maybe even less, but to 100,000, so we have between 100 and 200,000, we all together have done a very good job," Trump said during a coronavirus task force briefing Sunday. (Video)
So now you believe Trump?

Hey Stupid:

Hey Stupid,

I didn't expect New York to test all their diseased for COVID 19 even if they died of heart disease/stroke but still counting them to COVID cases. Even if they were asymptomatic, inflating their death number but improving their mortality rate numbers. I wonder why they would do that? Kind of shady in my opinion. April will be bad, the numbers will look bad because of how New York and New Jersey track their cases, but we will see if you are still here on 7/31. I thought we were short on test kits, it looks like New York is taking all of them. New Yorks mortality rate used to be higher than china's. People that tested negative for COVID 19 is through the roof.

Back