Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

"OUR" country. And it's not my stats, they ARE the stats for flu and coronavirus. These facts are hard to swallow for someone that was fooled by this crisis, but by 7/31 you'll be gone so I don't care.
Hey MSK. When you are smart instead of stupid, you read facts and experts and not just opinions. So it was easy to know that my side of the bet was obvious. The fact that you're so stupid as to keep making your dumbass comments about the flu will see you ousted from this forum by summer. Start packing and go find some idiots who buy into your ignorance.
But I will let you stay if you acknowledge your were reading false media and ignoring reality, like the President does...and that you will change your views.

Reactions: Zen
Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Pocahontas, Chuck Schumer, Stretch Pelosi and this Crazy Bitch?
Do I have the Democrats Leadership about right?
You people are fucked,
Too Funny.
1585416852684.jpeg

Why am I the only one posting sources? You have no credibility anymore. Neither does messy. Scroll up old or go to the previous pages old man they've been posted. No wonder you're lost, you cant keep up. Just stay indoors with a pillow over your head it's dangerous outside lol.

What are your feelings about t quarantining several states? Won't that hurt the economy?

Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Pocahontas, Chuck Schumer, Stretch Pelosi and this Crazy Bitch?
Do I have the Democrats Leadership about right?
You people are fucked,
Too Funny.
View attachment 6722

+
Gov Andrew Cuomo (D) New York - He's the " NEW " candidate @ brokered Convention...
Mayor Bill De Blasio (D) New York City
Gov Gavin Newsom (D) California
Mayor Eric Garcetti (D) Los Angeles
Gov Jay Inslee (D) Washington State
Gov Steve Sisolak (D) Nevada
Gov Gretchen Whitmer (D) Michigan

Gov Phil Murphy (D) New Jersey
Gov John Bel Edwards (D) Louisiana
Gov J.B. Pritzker (D) Illinois
Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) Chicago

Oh my is the pattern obvious.....Hair on Fire til I get my Federal Hand out to balance my Budget/Pensions....

w
What are your feelings about t quarantining several states? Won't that hurt the economy?
Trump is trying to remind Cuomo "Who is the Boss" by musing about quarantining New York. The man is so insecure and transparent. It frustrates the hell out of him that Cuomo doesn't react to his bullying so he keeps doubling down on stupid. If he goes through with this quarantine the stock market will crash worse than we've ever seen due the panic such extreme measures would cause, so my money is on Trump just blowing smoke. Also, it's a bit tough to sell the line of lifting the national shelter in place while at the same time you're quarantining major states like New York.

w
Trump is trying to remind Cuomo "Who is the Boss" by musing about quarantining New York. The man is so insecure and transparent. It frustrates the hell out of him that Cuomo doesn't react to his bullying so he keeps doubling down on stupid. If he goes through with this quarantine the stock market will crash worse than we've ever seen due the panic such extreme measures would cause, so my money is on Trump just blowing smoke. Also, it's a bit tough to sell the line of lifting the national shelter in place while at the same time you're quarantining major states like New York.

T had the chance to quarantine Florida while the spring breakers were packed together on the beaches. I wonder why he didn't.

w

Yur talkin out yur ass....
Gov Andrew Cuomo is making a Fool of himself Daily @ 8:30 am whining and crying about
supplies that he should have had in STOCK..!!

He was party to the Event201 Pandemic exercises preparedness scenario in NY, New York
October 18, 2019.

Don't try to sell us a ROTTING FISH ya uninformed LIAR....

T had the chance to quarantine Florida while the spring breakers were packed together on the beaches. I wonder why he didn't.

STFU....you have/had boys young men in your family....don't act stupid.

The Gov runs Florida and the Mayor of Miami runs those beaches.....what are they supposed to do

wholesale arrest all of those kids/young people on made up numbers from the World Health Org....!

Yur talkin out yur ass....
Gov Andrew Cuomo is making a Fool of himself Daily @ 8:30 am whining and crying about
supplies that he should have had in STOCK..!!

He was party to the Event201 Pandemic exercises preparedness scenario in NY, New York
October 18, 2019.

Don't try to sell us a ROTTING FISH ya uninformed LIAR....
Scared bro?

BTW, have you noticed that the more Trump is in trouble the nastier the responses from his supporters get? The insults get more vile and rage-filled. It's the most accurate barometer of Trump's approval with the world that I've found, much more accurate than polls of non-Trump supporters. If Trump is having a good moment his supporters are cocky but not insulting. When he is in trouble they go into the gutter. The more trouble he is in, the more rage-filled and insulting their comments get. You know it's bad for Trump when Sheriff Joe starts using the c* word and 4no's just goes off the deep end (well, MORE off the deep end). It's almost comforting in a way...

BTW, have you noticed that the more Trump is in trouble the nastier the responses from his supporters get? The insults get more vile and rage-filled. It's the most accurate barometer of Trump's approval with the world that I've found, much more accurate than polls of non-Trump supporters. If Trump is having a good moment his supporters are cocky but not insulting. When he is in trouble they go into the gutter. The more trouble he is in, the more rage-filled and insulting their comments get. You know it's bad for Trump when Sheriff Joe starts using the c* word and 4no's just goes off the deep end (well, MORE off the deep end). It's almost comforting in a way...
Some words just fit.
Have you seen Trump approval numbers?

dc9a922c-d3e3-46a6-ac0d-be735e8ea8d3.jpg

Report: Thousands of urns shipped to Wuhan, where the virus is supposedly under control
ALLAHPUNDIT Posted at 4:01 pm on March 28, 2020
If you can’t trust a totalitarian government waging a ruthless propaganda war to tell the truth about the extent of the epidemic within its borders, who can you trust?
ADVERTISEMENT

Add this to the growing pile of circumstantial evidence that China’s coronavirus problem isn’t as well in hand as they’d like the world to believe. They kicked outAmerican reporters shortly before announcing that cases in Wuhan had dropped to zero, presumably to choke off the flow of accurate information about the true state of the spread. On the day that number was announced, reports to the contrary were already trickling out on social media:

On the very days when the national health authority was announcing that there were no new local infections, social media accounts in China were circulating photographs of “urgent notices” put up in residential areas announcing new cases and warning people to stay home.

EBC News, a Taiwan cable news network, broadcast two such photographs dated March 20, which is two days after China reported there were no new local Wuhan infections. One of the notices, after announcing the new cases, read: “Do not go out, or gather, wash your hands, be careful, hold on, hold on, and hold on some more.”
EBC also broadcast video of a hospital in Wuhan that it says was taken on March 19 and provided by a local Wuhan journalist. The video shows a reception area crowded with people, some of them on gurneys with IV drips, and health care workers in full protective gear, white suits, face masks and goggles.
Yesterday the Hollywood Reporter noted that more than 600 theaters across China were suddenly told to close after having recently reopened. Yesterday also brought news that some patients in Wuhan who had recovered from the disease and then tested negative later tested positive. Had they been re-infected by a different strain of COVID-19 or is China playing games with the numbers? NPR pointed out that Beijing doesn’t include those people in its official case count as “new” cases. Nor does it include asymptomatic carriers who test positive, potentially an enormous group. “Caixin, an independent Chinese news outlet, reported earlier this week that Wuhan hospitals were continuing to see new cases of asymptomatic virus carriers, citing a health official who said he had seen up to a dozen such cases a day,” per NPR.

Medici’s Clint Phillips: Trump Gave 100 Million Americans Virtual Care Access with Telehealth Reform
A man measures his vitals and sends the data electronically to nurses. Photo: Brianna Soukup/Portland Portland Press Herald/Getty Images
Brianna Soukup/Portland Portland Press Herald/Getty ImagesSEAN MORAN28 Mar 2020157
2:55
Clint Phillips, the CEO of telehealth company Medici, told Breitbart News Saturday that President Donald Trump’s telehealth reform has given 100 million Americans access to virtual care.
The Trump administration expanded Medicare telehealth coverage that will enable beneficiaries to receive a broader range of healthcare services from their doctors. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) approved a waiver that temporarily pays clinicians to provide telehealth services for beneficiaries. Medicaid recipients could receive access to the plan if a state government would approve the reform.

President Trump also signed a coronavirus-related bill in March that would provide $500 million to help clinicians expand telehealth services.
Phillips said that the reform increased virtual healthcare access for over 100 million Americans.
He said that this is “a big game-changer that the Trump administration has put forward, which is just huge for healthcare innovation, for people getting care. Over 100 million peoplehave access to virtual care because of what the White House and the Trump administration have put out. Doctors can get paid for virtual care for Medicare.”

The videos of the JP "Justice" show circulating around the web lead me to believe that her makeup and hair guys were deemed not to be essential, but the bartender still is.

Telluride, Colorado testing people for antibodies--I think this is a great idea. My daughter (19) feels pretty sure she had COVID-19 in January before it was in the news much and before the first 'official' case hit the US. I'm sure there had to be COVID-19 in the US much earlier than that.

Telluride, Colorado testing people for antibodies--I think this is a great idea. My daughter (19) feels pretty sure she had COVID-19 in January before it was in the news much and before the first 'official' case hit the US. I'm sure there had to be COVID-19 in the US much earlier than that.

I saw a suggestion for a possible treatment posted somewhere on the web the other day that mirrors things that have been done with other diseases. Find people who certain to be along those who recovered from the disease and filter antibodies from their blood plasma. The thought occurred to me that they would have to be screened for other blood-transmittable diseases (hepatitis, AIDS, syphilis, etc). Still, there might be something there.

Back