Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

The graphs here demonstrate the exponentiali-increase nature of the infection, country by country, and shows which countries have started to control it --

Hey Stupid,

I didn't expect New York to test all their diseased for COVID 19 even if they died of heart disease/stroke but still counting them to COVID cases. Even if they were asymptomatic, inflating their death number but improving their mortality rate numbers. I wonder why they would do that? Kind of shady in my opinion. April will be bad, the numbers will look bad because of how New York and New Jersey track their cases, but we will see if you are still here on 7/31. I thought we were short on test kits, it looks like New York is taking all of them. New Yorks mortality rate used to be higher than china's. People that tested negative for COVID 19 is through the roof.

I was wondering what method of weaseling you were going to take to preserve your image.

Pathetic.

Hey Stupid,

I didn't expect New York to test all their diseased for COVID 19 even if they died of heart disease/stroke but still counting them to COVID cases. Even if they were asymptomatic, inflating their death number but improving their mortality rate numbers. I wonder why they would do that? Kind of shady in my opinion. April will be bad, the numbers will look bad because of how New York and New Jersey track their cases, but we will see if you are still here on 7/31. I thought we were short on test kits, it looks like New York is taking all of them. New Yorks mortality rate used to be higher than china's. People that tested negative for COVID 19 is through the roof.
Coocoo.

Reactions: Zen
Hey Stupid,

When you were just plain wrong, I ensured your imminent departure with our bet.
Now you are blathering incomprehensible nonsense after I sent you Trump's quote about 100,000+ deaths...not worthy of a response.

I was wondering what method of weaseling you were going to take to preserve your image.

Pathetic.

NO....you are pathetic....

Garcetti IS DOING THAT RIGHT NOW TO GET THE NUMBERS UP and the Health officials are
are being sucked right along....

As I've stated before ...this virus has been thru the west coast ( Calif, Oregon, Wash ) from Nov
2019 thru Feb 2020....

If....this is a big If...If they had the testing kits to just test ALL of SoCal, they would find that over
75 - 80 % have had this virus.....

The test kits from China were showing incorrect results...YES INCORRECT RESULTS, IMAGINE THAT !

I personally know Nurses and Doctors in Oregon who state they have had this virus in late
Dec 2019 thru Jan 2020.....and are REALLY calling into question the numbers being touted....

I'll bet the same sentiments are here in SoCal if honesty was pervasive....

Do you know they are testing " Homeless " and if they are positive they go into taxpayer funded trailers
to quarantine for the " Stated " time frame.....Think who's paying for that !

This is the biggest Federal money grab in the history of this Planet....
These cities, states are trying to fill their deficit holes on the back of a manufactured COVID-19 crisis......

Look at some of the crap Pelosi TRIED to sneak into this last bill,
DIRECT CASH PAYMENTS TO THE CALIFORNIA PENSIONS...YES UNACCOUNTABLE DIRECT PAYMENTS !

SHE'S A FILTHY EVIL WOMAN....!!!

Wake up SPOLA EBOLA...!

Hey Stupid,

Just an FYI, the same sort of criteria was done for the Swine Flu. Any death "potentially" related to Swine Flu--such as heart attack/stroke--was attributed to Swine Flu if they tested positive.

" In November 2018, Chinese scientist He Jiankui of the Southern University of Science and Technology in
Shenzhen China announced that he used the gene-editing technique CRISPR-Cas9 to create genetically
modified human babies. Using embryos created from their parents’ eggs and sperm, He performed what
he calls gene surgery to modify their genetics to better protect them from human immunodeficiency virus
(HIV) because the babies’ father is HIV positive. More specifically, He “deleted a region of a receptor on the s
urface of white blood cells known as CCR5 [using] CRISPR-Cas9." In his statement, he claims to have
used this same technique to edit seven embryos, but this was the first to result in a successful pregnancy
and birth. Previously, CRISPR-Cas9 had never been used in altering the genome of embryos. "

" CRISPR-Cas9 is “a unique technology that enables geneticist and medical researchers to edit parts of the
genome by removing, adding, or altering sections of DNA sequence.” The CRISPR acronym refers to
“clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats” that are repetitions of the base sequences of
DNA, while Cas-9 refers to a specific protein that can act like scissors to cut parts of DNA, allowing it to be
rearranged. Laboratories all around the world are researching the possibility of using CRISPR-Cas9 to cure
diseases and prevent other diseases in offspring, for example HIV. China investigated He’s claims and found
them to be accurate. In 2019, the Chinese government investigated He for ethics violations and possible law
violations. He has since been fined 3 million yuan (430,000 USD) and will spend the next three years in jail.
His breakthrough, if truly successful, would be monumental for the scientific community, but it could also
mean the start of a new threat era. "

Just an FYI, the same sort of criteria was done for the Swine Flu. Any death "potentially" related to Swine Flu--such as heart attack/stroke--was attributed to Swine Flu if they tested positive.

So YOU just 100 % supported my premise.....

FAKE NUMBERS....

So I guess its not incomprehensible nonsense after all eh messy? Correct me if I am wrong Imtired but this wasn't uniform across the country, then or now. It just looks like New York is taking it to another level. They've tested way more than the rest of the country when we were supposedly in a shortage. It doesn't look like they were going by the same criteria for tests as the rest of the country. Even when San Francisco and Washington were bigger hotspots when this virus first spread in the U.S.

So YOU just 100 % supported my premise.....

FAKE NUMBERS....

Sure. But the assertion being made by MSK357 was that COVID-19 was showing a higher/faster climb in infections/deaths than Swine Flu due to the way the COVID-19 deaths are being tracked. My response was that the Swine Flu used the same sort of reporting criteria, so the premise that COVID-19 is not as bad as Swine Flu because of the way deaths are reported is not correct, since both used the same reporting criteria.

Regardless, I think comparing two different types of viruses is nonsensical since every virus is unique. For example you wouldn't compare Ebola mortality rates to COVID-19. Ebola had far less deaths overall (thankfully), but an 80% mortality rate.

I'll repeat what I've stated here before and is that I hope that all of us--Federal, State, Citizens, Hospitals, Scientists--are learning from all of this how to contain a very contagious virus. Imagine an airbone Ebola? The next pandemic may be even worse...

So I guess its not incomprehensible nonsense after all eh messy? Correct me if I am wrong Imtired but this wasn't uniform across the country, then or now. It just looks like New York is taking it to another level. They've tested way more than the rest of the country when we were supposedly in a shortage. It doesn't look like they were going by the same criteria for tests as the rest of the country. Even when San Francisco and Washington were bigger hotspots when this virus first spread in the U.S.
How do you know that the deaths from heart attack/stroke AREN'T related to COVID-19? Any stress on the body is going to exacerbate underlying conditions. So I'm not sure what your point is on the numbers being exaggerated because we simply can't know. If someone tests positive for COVID-19 and dies from a heart attack, then it very well be COVID-19 that was the root cause.

Regardless, even if you divide total deaths by a third, if we hit 100,000 we will be well over the mark of 12,000 deaths by 7/31.

How do you know that the deaths from heart attack/stroke AREN'T related to COVID-19? Any stress on the body is going to exacerbate underlying conditions. So I'm not sure what your point is on the numbers being exaggerated because we simply can't know. If someone tests positive for COVID-19 and dies from a heart attack, then it very well be COVID-19 that was the root cause.

Regardless, even if you divide total deaths by a third, if we hit 100,000 we will be well over the mark of 12,000 deaths by 7/31.
That's the point, we don't know if COVID 19 exacerbated the underlying conditions. especially if they were asymptomatic for the virus. So to count that as a death due to the virus is inaccurate. It works both ways. New York makes up close to half the confirmed cases and deaths alone. That is a statistical anomaly for 1 state It is not the only densely populated state in the country. They are counting and testing people vastly different than other major cities to get those numbers. But whatever. this forum has become so far from why I was on this in the first place. we are going over the same arguments and talking points over and over again. I am really not bored enough to do that. Ill be back when soccer season starts up or 7/31 which ever comes first. Until then ill be outside working and enjoying life. 6 feet of course, except when we all crowd the grocery stores and parks.

That's the point, we don't know if COVID 19 exacerbated the underlying conditions. especially if they were asymptomatic for the virus. So to count that as a death due to the virus is inaccurate. It works both ways. New York makes up close to half the confirmed cases and deaths alone. That is a statistical anomaly for 1 state It is not the only densely populated state in the country. They are counting and testing people vastly different than other major cities to get those numbers. But whatever. this forum has become so far from why I was on this in the first place. we are going over the same arguments and talking points over and over again. I am really not bored enough to do that. Ill be back when soccer season starts up or 7/31 which ever comes first. Until then ill be outside working and enjoying life. 6 feet of course, except when we all crowd the grocery stores and parks.
We don't know if Swine Flu exacerbated underlying conditionseither. Your post was to "bump you" in a year of coronavirus turned out to be worse than the Swine Flu. You are now saying that when you said this you weren't counting on states counting deaths that may or may not been due to COVID-19. Well, the same goes for the Swine Flu. So if both use the same criteria for counting deaths then if COVID-19 ends up with a higher death rate than Swine Flu, it is worse than Swine Flu (based on your own criteria):

espola said:
You're babbling. You would apply for a job in the White House.
I'm not lying, you think the coronavirus is worse than the swine flu and seasonal flu. Lets see. "bump" me in a year. We're going in circles as the fatality rate, projected infected, and projected killed numbers continue to drop.

To me I couldn't give a rat's ass which one turns out to be "worse". I prefer to focus on what the h*ll we do right here and now.

We don't know if Swine Flu exacerbated underlying conditionseither. Your post was to "bump you" in a year of coronavirus turned out to be worse than the Swine Flu. You are now saying that when you said this you weren't counting on states counting deaths that may or may not been due to COVID-19. Well, the same goes for the Swine Flu. So if both use the same criteria for counting deaths then if COVID-19 ends up with a higher death rate than Swine Flu, it is worse than Swine Flu (based on your own criteria):

I'm not lying, you think the coronavirus is worse than the swine flu and seasonal flu. Lets see. "bump" me in a year. We're going in circles as the fatality rate, projected infected, and projected killed numbers continue to drop.

To me I couldn't give a rat's ass which one turns out to be "worse". I prefer to focus on what the h*ll we do right here and now.
I don't know if you read my earlier comment, but Swine flu was not lumped in with other underlying conditions to the extent of coronavirus. Swine flu actually wasn't even considered a national emergency until October since the first case wasn't until april after peak virus season. If they lumped in swine flu as the death count, It would have happened after October. Coronavirus numbers are being inflated especially by new York. They have had hospital shortages for years and this is a opportunity to "not let a crisis go to waste".

We as a nation have actually had a dip in flu/pneumonia hospitalizations during these peak months. Strangely enough during the same time and coronavirus numbers are have gone up. Are we just replacing flu numbers with coronavirus numbers? or are people dying of coronavirus that would have died from the flu? Then you go to New York where the leading cause of death has nothing to do with going outside and those numbers are dropping as well. (Heart disease, Obesity, etc.). Are they replacing these deaths with coronavirus deaths? Even your own post says this is a possibility, and conveniently for alarmists we will never know if the virus was what caused them to die or not.

my source

Tick, tick, tick.
Listen, if you've decided to jump off the stupid train and onto the crazy train by arguing that you don't accept any death numbers, then I can't stop you.
That just makes you cuckoo like nono.

When you were just plain wrong, I ensured your imminent departure with our bet.
Now you are blathering incomprehensible nonsense after I sent you Trump's quote about 100,000+ deaths...not worthy of a response.
You know the next thing will be how many undocumented aliens were in the count as they aren't "Americans". He'll say 120,000 of the 121,000 were "illegals".

Back