Robert Mueller is GOING DOWN ! Mark My WORDS !!!!!

No. He sounds like a bad guy. He and Hillary and Comey. They're the villains, right? So if they scream "lock her up" about Hillary, why not about him? Soon?
Did Mrs BJ Clinton break the law?

No. He sounds like a bad guy. He and Hillary and Comey. They're the villains, right? So if they scream "lock her up" about Hillary, why not about him? Soon?
It's your messy little story...tell it like you want.

Last edited:
Re: Robert Mueller, Alan Dershowitz told "The Cats Roundtable" on 970 AM-N.Y.

"He's the guy who kept four innocent people in prison for many years in order to protect the cover of Whitey Bulger as an FBI informer. Those of us in Boston don't have such a high regard for Mueller because we remember this story. The government had to pay out tens of millions of dollars because Whitey Bulger, a notorious mass murderer, became a government informer against the mafia . .

"And that's regarded in Boston of one of the great scandals of modern judicial history. And Mueller was right at the center of it. So, he is not without criticism by people who know him in Boston."

Is that what the plumber was whining about? No wonder he didn't want to provide any details.

It's a simple question with only one answer and you don't have the sack to say it, she has more sack than you.
Listen, fella, I'm not a prosecutor, I'm not a defense lawyer and I'm not a judge. Just like I'm not a scientist. I go with the experts. If you show me her conviction, I will answer your question. Until then, if she broke any laws, the experts did not find them serious enough to prosecute. If she had been president, she may have gotten in trouble. I imagine the current president will be found not to have broken any laws serious enough to jail him, but because he won (he didn't lose, she did), he will face real problems in office.

If she did, she will get impeached or be forced to resign, i would imagine.

Man are you just plain stupid....
angel-soft-toilet-paper-gep16880-64_1000.jpg

and Messy....now go wipe and wash your hands.

Listen, fella, I'm not a prosecutor, I'm not a defense lawyer and I'm not a judge. Just like I'm not a scientist. I go with the experts. If you show me her conviction, I will answer your question. Until then, if she broke any laws, the experts did not find them serious enough to prosecute. If she had been president, she may have gotten in trouble. I imagine the current president will be found not to have broken any laws serious enough to jail him, but because he won (he didn't lose, she did), he will face real problems in office.

" Fella ".......?

What are you...the Democrats Fella-tio fluffing fool who lurks forums...

Yep....yur Messy and Doltish.

That cell is already taken by Willy. Apparently he and Loretta were discussing more than just the grand kids.
You know who’s not in jail? Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, none of their campaign managers, none of their lawyers. Compare and contrast...

Did you not watch Comey convict her before he exonerated her?

Duh!

Experts are not without bias., and that includes Mr. Comey.
A judge and a prosecutor just let a rapist go free...these experts got it wrong....
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/former-baylor-frat-president-accused-of-rape-gets-no-jail-time
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...62b712e8fc2_story.html?utm_term=.efa07357564e
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article222888435.html

"If you're attacking the FBI when you're under criminal investigation, you're losing." -- Sarah Huckabee Sanders

"If you're attacking the FBI when you're under criminal investigation, you're losing." -- Sarah Huckabee Sanders
I'm not attacking the FBI.
I'm pointing out bias exist, be it the FBI, the Republican or Democrat parties, judges, prosecutors....
If you can't comprehend the conversation, I suggest you simply not respond.
Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak up or post up and remove all doubt. (See HuskerDu)

Back