Robert Mueller is GOING DOWN ! Mark My WORDS !!!!!

Agreed. We quickly learned that he's crooked and so is everyone around him. We immediately learned that so many of them lied about contacts with Russians. Why did they lie? Then we (by "we" I mean we Americans ) grabbed the low-hanging fruit first, that he ordered hush money payments to protect his campaign, which is illegal. We have watched him obstruct justice. But so far, No Collusion!

Is Sen Bob ( Pedo ) Menendez crooked ?
Is Sen Chuck ( Creepy ) Schumer crooked ?
Is Sen Diane ( Corrupt ) Feinstein crooked ?
Is Sen Cory ( Spartacus ) Booker crooked ?
Is Sen John ( Liar ) Tester crooked ?
Is Sen Richard ( Dick ) Blumenthal crooked ?
Is Sen Dick ( Head ) Durbin crooked ?
Is Sen Kamala ( " Willy Brown " ) Harris crooked ?
Is Sen Tim ( Joker ) Kaine crooked ?
Is Sen Patrick ( Eeyore ) Leahy crooked ?
Is Sen Bill ( Facelift ) Nelson crooked ?
Is Sen Mark ( Jail Bound ) Warner crooked ?
Is Sen Elizabeth ( Fake Indian ) Warner crooked ?
Is Sen Ron ( Reptile ) Wyden crooked ?

Every SINGLE one of the Senators I've listed above has/had Crimes leveled against
them that make the ( Lies ) accusations you list against President Trump look like
a candy store theft......The fact that I can find these TRUTHFUL accusations on just
those sitting Democratic Senators is plain disgusting in of itself....

Agreed. We quickly learned that he's crooked and so is everyone around him. We immediately learned that so many of them lied about contacts with Russians. Why did they lie? Then we (by "we" I mean we Americans ) grabbed the low-hanging fruit first, that he ordered hush money payments to protect his campaign, which is illegal. We have watched him obstruct justice. But so far, No Collusion!

Is Sen Bob ( Pedo ) Menendez crooked ?
Is Sen Chuck ( Creepy ) Schumer crooked ?
Is Sen Diane ( Corrupt ) Feinstein crooked ?
Is Sen Cory ( Spartacus ) Booker crooked ?
Is Sen John ( Liar ) Tester crooked ?
Is Sen Richard ( Dick ) Blumenthal crooked ?
Is Sen Dick ( Head ) Durbin crooked ?
Is Sen Kamala ( " Willy Brown " ) Harris crooked ?
Is Sen Tim ( Joker ) Kaine crooked ?
Is Sen Patrick ( Eeyore ) Leahy crooked ?
Is Sen Bill ( Facelift ) Nelson crooked ?
Is Sen Mark ( Jail Bound ) Warner crooked ?
Is Sen Elizabeth ( Fake Indian ) Warner crooked ?
Is Sen Ron ( Reptile ) Wyden crooked ?

Every SINGLE one of the Senators I've listed above has/had Crimes leveled against
them that make the ( Lies ) accusations you list against President Trump look like
a candy store theft......The fact that I can find these TRUTHFUL accusations on just
those sitting Democratic Senators is plain disgusting in of itself....

The election happened prior to the Mueller investigation. You didn't know that? Did you know that they had an election during the Mueller investigation and the Democrats won by many millions?
You haven't heard of the electoral college?
It's part of the US Constitution.
Check it out sometime.

You haven't heard of the electoral college?
It's part of the US Constitution.
Check it out sometime.
I didn’t think they used the electoral college in the recent election that I referred to above, where Democrats won nationwide by so many millions of votes...even more than the millions more they received when the electoral college was last involved!

I didn’t think they used the electoral college in the recent election that I referred to above, where Democrats won nationwide by so many millions of votes...even more than the millions more they received when the electoral college was last involved!

Give him a break. The t victory was the highlight of his political life. We can only hope that he doesn't turn violent when his hero is brought down and he is forced to admit what a gullible sucker he has been.

Give him a break. The t victory was the highlight of his political life. We can only hope that he doesn't turn violent when his hero is brought down and he is forced to admit what a gullible sucker he has been.

If Violence erupts it will be due to Arrogant self indulgent assholes like you
who support criminals destroying this Great Country.

He can’t turn violent. The joint chiefs already let him know they’re on our side (remember their response, unsolicited, after he made the post-Charlottesville statement that “there are fine people on all sides?”) And Justice Roberts went after him, too, just the other day. America will survive this asshole.

He can’t turn violent. The joint chiefs already let him know they’re on our side (remember their response, unsolicited, after he made the post-Charlottesville statement that “there are fine people on all sides?”) And Justice Roberts went after him, too, just the other day. America will survive this asshole.

Smear that Lipstick far and wide, because with or without it you're still Liberal Swine.

Back