Robert Mueller is GOING DOWN ! Mark My WORDS !!!!!

Robert Mueller is nailed again! Did you hear about him making a deal with the National Enquirer which grants their owners immunity in exchange for cooperating in the Trump investigation? Mueller is going down! I think The Enquirer owners are tricking him, right?

He did tell us. We know. It's a secret but it was almost 50% of Trump's votes. Maybe more.

7vPT.gif

Uh Huh.....
Your full of Shit.....
Uh Huh !

Cast your net wide enough, start dragging and you’ll find something other than collusion for votes.

Agreed. We quickly learned that he's crooked and so is everyone around him. We immediately learned that so many of them lied about contacts with Russians. Why did they lie? Then we (by "we" I mean we Americans ) grabbed the low-hanging fruit first, that he ordered hush money payments to protect his campaign, which is illegal. We have watched him obstruct justice. But so far, No Collusion!

Agreed. We quickly learned that he's crooked and so is everyone around him. We immediately learned that so many of them lied about contacts with Russians. Why did they lie? Then we (by "we" I mean we Americans ) grabbed the low-hanging fruit first, that he ordered hush money payments to protect his campaign, which is illegal. We have watched him obstruct justice. But so far, No Collusion!
"Show me the man and I will show you the crime"
-Lavrently Beria-

You people nominated a candidate that couldn’t overcome any of the above that you posted. Why is that?

You people nominated a candidate that couldn’t overcome any of the above that you posted. Why is that?
The election happened prior to the Mueller investigation. You didn't know that? Did you know that they had an election during the Mueller investigation and the Democrats won by many millions?

Back