Robert Mueller is GOING DOWN ! Mark My WORDS !!!!!

I'm not attacking the FBI.
I'm pointing out bias exist, be it the FBI, the Republican or Democrat parties, judges, prosecutors....
If you can't comprehend the conversation, I suggest you simply not respond.
Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak up or post up and remove all doubt. (See HuskerDu)
I don't know much, but I know this...when your lawyer pleads guilty to felonies and goes to prison for work he was doing for you, you got problems!

You're right.
You don't know much.
Enough said.
I do know some things. For example, only an idiot would think that, no matter who you are, if your lawyer goes to prison for actions he took as your lawyer, you are not in trouble. Are you that kind of idiot?

I do know some things. For example, only an idiot would think that, no matter who you are, if your lawyer goes to prison for actions he took as your lawyer, you are not in trouble. Are you that kind of idiot?

Cohen at one time said that he would "take a bullet" for t. I guess his mind has changed.

Your statement, while a possibility, is not absolute... many folks on the left think in absolutes.
You know those absolutes y'all proclaim Republicans are... racist, homophobic, white nazis, deplorables, etc.
You're apparently that kind of idiot.
Non disclosure agreements and payments are not illegal. if you lie to federal investigators, you're in usually in trouble. (See Hillary Clinton)

Your statement, while a possibility, is not absolute... many folks on the left think in absolutes.
You know those absolutes y'all proclaim Republicans are... racist, homophobic, white nazis, deplorables, etc.
Non disclosure agreements and payments are not illegal. if you lie to federal investigators, you're in usually in trouble. (See Hillary Clinton)

Non-disclosure agreements are illegal if they are paid for with campaign funds. And lying about it to the FBI is another crime.

Do you agree?

Why does that matter? The US Constitution was constructed deliberately in such a fashion that there were methods by which we are able to rid ourselves of tyrants.
Because the US constitution was constructed to protect the President from crazy fucks like you libs.

Why does that matter? The US Constitution was constructed deliberately in such a fashion that there were methods by which we are able to rid ourselves of tyrants.

Because the US constitution was constructed to protect the President from crazy fucks like you libs.

What were the felonies that Cohen committed? On whose behalf was he acting? And you acknowledge that it is a "possibility" that his client is in trouble, now that he is convicted and going to prison.
So now tell me what kind of trouble Hillary Clinton is in? And who around her is in jail or convicted of crimes? Are you the lawyer, or the judge, or both? LOL.

What were the felonies that Cohen committed? On whose behalf was he acting? And you acknowledge that it is a "possibility" that his client is in trouble, now that he is convicted and going to prison.
So now tell me what kind of trouble Hillary Clinton is in? And who around her is in jail or convicted of crimes? Are you the lawyer, or the judge, or both? LOL.
Maybe Cohen will tell us how many votes and why the Russians and Trump stole votes from Hillary.

I don't know much, but I know this...when your lawyer pleads guilty to felonies and goes to prison for work he was doing for you, you got problems!

You don't know much and you've displayed that from the onset of your forum existence here.....

Look up Micheal Cohen's charges, none are related to Trump. NONE !
He has every right to pay off two extortionists if he wants too !
Dem Rep Nadler is a tempest in a Tea Pot.....

All are related to a sloppy Lawyer who I now strongly believe was set up before the President
announced his candidacy.......the problem is they ( Deep State ) were exposed by Admiral Rogers
before Dec 2016 and subsequently Trump KNEW this was all going to happen......

Do some REAL research before you stick your little size 8 feet in your big mouth again....

Back