Riots

On Sunday evening, Napear responded on Twitter to former Kings star DeMarcus Cousins, who asked him to comment on the Black Lives Matter movement in the wake of the May 25 death of George Floyd while in police custody.

"Hey!!!! How are you? Thought you forgot about me. Haven't heard from you in years. ALL LIVES MATTER...EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!," Napear responded.

The "Black Lives Matter" movement grew from concerns about police brutality in America, particularly against African-Americans and other minorities. Its supporters have frequently criticized the "All Lives Matter" reaction, saying it represents an attempt to obscure or invalidate the Black Lives Matter message.

Meanwhile, Bonneville Sacramento, operator of sports talk radio station KHTK, announced that it had "parted ways" with Napear, meaning the popular sports talk show he hosted would be ending as well. Napear had been placed on administrative leave before the relationship ended Tuesday, according to KHTK post on Twitter.

Following his original comments, Napear issued an apology to the Bee on Monday.

“I’m not as educated on BLM as I thought I was,” Napear said. “I had no idea that when I said ‘All Lives Matter’ that it was counter to what BLM was trying to get across.”

He also issued his own apology on Twitter.

"If it came across as dumb I apologize. That was not my intent," Napear said. "That's how I was raised. It has been engrained in me since I can remember. I've been doing more listening than talking the past few days. I believe the past few days will change this country for the better!"

On Sunday evening, Napear responded on Twitter to former Kings star DeMarcus Cousins, who asked him to comment on the Black Lives Matter movement in the wake of the May 25 death of George Floyd while in police custody.

"Hey!!!! How are you? Thought you forgot about me. Haven't heard from you in years. ALL LIVES MATTER...EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!," Napear responded.

The "Black Lives Matter" movement grew from concerns about police brutality in America, particularly against African-Americans and other minorities. Its supporters have frequently criticized the "All Lives Matter" reaction, saying it represents an attempt to obscure or invalidate the Black Lives Matter message.

Meanwhile, Bonneville Sacramento, operator of sports talk radio station KHTK, announced that it had "parted ways" with Napear, meaning the popular sports talk show he hosted would be ending as well. Napear had been placed on administrative leave before the relationship ended Tuesday, according to KHTK post on Twitter.

Following his original comments, Napear issued an apology to the Bee on Monday.

“I’m not as educated on BLM as I thought I was,” Napear said. “I had no idea that when I said ‘All Lives Matter’ that it was counter to what BLM was trying to get across.”

He also issued his own apology on Twitter.

"If it came across as dumb I apologize. That was not my intent," Napear said. "That's how I was raised. It has been engrained in me since I can remember. I've been doing more listening than talking the past few days. I believe the past few days will change this country for the better!"
All lives matter.

Keep trying Ricky, but you won’t save Trump. This sh*t’s gone global baby and his complete lack of control is stripped bare to the world. The emperor has no clothes...
Thanks for being honest. I know what you guys are up too. This is all about t because he's going to win in 2020 most likely and something had to be done? I was watching an older black owner lady cleaning up her store. She wanted to know why so many say the BLM but they didn;t care about her black life because her own peeps destroyed her everything she worked for ((30 years all gone)) and she is also black. Let me ask you a question because I'm tired too dude. Is all this about getting rid of t? Plus, study American Government like i never did class. I talk to the same folks who were mad when t won and their the same people telling everyone not to work and collect $600 a week from the evil government and then go out and destroy innocent people lives, black, white, asian and latino have not been spared. Excuses are at work when everyone should be at work. The Lion Mr Trump is still roaming the grounds on the White House. And for the record dude, most are not trying to save t. Were trying to save our country dude. One man does not represent me or what I stand for, even if he's the emperor of our country. This is all staged based on your fear and it's working. This has always been about playing on your fears and fear is what we have today.

You know what, I was talking to my best, best friend Bruno. I've shared the story of our relationship many times on here. We had one of the deepest and most profound talks ever last night. Two hours on the phone. He's a stud Principle. He told me for the first time ever as a Principle he was looked at as a "black Principle" from many of his white teachers. They feel so sad for him and want him to know how sorry they are for the last 400 years. I won;t share his deepest wound, but he said before all this he was just one dam good Principle who worked his ass off in HS School and college and did all the "right things" and stayed away from trouble and was a excellent student and manager at Kinkos across from CSUF ((unlike this white boy who was a naughty little criminal in his early teenage years)). He just wants to be a Principle, not a black principle, but a principle because he's the best one at the job and he is. We both understand white privileged but not sure we like the word, "privileged." My other friend is Jewish and from the Ukraine. He looks white and I guess he is but he says he life is anything but privileged. His family went through some major hate from ignorant assholes and I won;t share all his "privileged" but it it what is. I just want to be a marketing consultant. Not a white marketing consultant, just a marketing consultant.

In a series of tweets, Yedlin, who is training with Newcastle United for the restart of the Premier League, said Ira Yedlin, who now lives in Arizona, recently texted him:

"A couple days after George Floyd’s death, my grandfather texted me and told me he’s glad that I am not living in the U.S. right now because he would fear for my life as a young black man. As days have passed, this text from my grandfather has not been able to leave my mind."

Because it's not really true. It's fear and something Grandpa see's on TV. So I spoke to my friend Bruno about this quote. I asked him if he's afraid for his own life or that of his life of his kids who are also black He said, "I teach my kids if they do something stupid (break the law) and the cops come, do what they say, no matter what." He also said he has always obeyed the law and has never been attacked by cops for no reason. He has lived in the OC since 1969. He did get pulled over in the OC because he was black when he was younger and that was BS!! He said from his personal experience as a former teacher in South Central LA, cops did not go around shooting blacks for no reason. I hope you know what I mean by
no reason." The story is not being told truthfully and its hurting the rest of us who want peace. Peace come in all colors too btw.

Thanks for being honest. I know what you guys are up too. This is all about t because he's going to win in 2020 most likely and something had to be done? I was watching an older black owner lady cleaning up her store. She wanted to know why so many say the BLM but they didn;t care about her black life because her own peeps destroyed her everything she worked for ((30 years all gone)) and she is also black. Let me ask you a question because I'm tired too dude. Is all this about getting rid of t? Plus, study American Government like i never did class. I talk to the same folks who were mad when t won and their the same people telling everyone not to work and collect $600 a week from the evil government and then go out and destroy innocent people lives, black, white, asian and latino have not been spared. Excuses are at work when everyone should be at work. The Lion Mr Trump is still roaming the grounds on the White House. And for the record dude, most are not trying to save t. Were trying to save our country dude. One man does not represent me or what I stand for, even if he's the emperor of our country. This is all staged based on your fear and it's working. This has always been about playing on your fears and fear is what we have today.
6425A990-EE9A-4266-BFEB-53830BFD1B5E.jpeg

Back