Riots

What’s my measure of damages for your having stolen 4/5th of my screen name?

YOU CREATED YOUR ACCOUNT WELL AFTER MINE ....DIDN'T YOU ....." BOB " ...!!!

I HAVE THE " DOCUMENTATION " TO PROVE THE INITIAL ORIGINS....

WE CAN PURSUE THIS IN COURT IF YOU'D LIKE....

YOU WON'T LIKE THE OUTCOME....

NOT ONE BIT....

Interesting picture --

Well, they sure as shit won't call each other out. Just like they'll never call each other out when they murder each other 2,255 times per year.

This young woman states what should be patently obvious to all of us.
I admire her outrage. That message, to the extent of it’s validity, can only be put forth by someone with dark skin.
Whitey would catch a lot of shit for saying that and deservedly so.
The outgrowth of what she’s saying is that BLM should also be marching on the south side of Chicago.
Makes sense to me!
Their opposition would decrease as well.

I admire her outrage. That message, to the extent of it’s validity, can only be put forth by someone with dark skin.
The outgrowth of what she’s saying is that BLM should also be marching on the south side of Chicago.
Makes sense to me!

Uh, she repeated everything I've been saying for over a week. So does the truth change if my skin color is white?

Makes sense to me!
Shut up Methy.
Nobody believes anything you say.

Uh, she repeated everything I've been saying for over a week. So does the truth change if my skin color is white?
Only if one is hypocritical
Where's the outrage for the retired St Louis police captain that was killed by looters?
I'm waiting the left press to claim the captain was killed by far right extremist posing as Antifa
Quite the world we are living in

Last edited:
Back