Riots

Why are they leaving?

Oh...they have an agreement in place.

Acting Department of Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf also released a statement on Wednesday, saying he and Brown had agreed on a plan involving a “robust presence of Oregon State Police in downtown Portland” to protect the city and federal property.
Saving face. Why couldn’t they have made that agreement in the first place? The heavy handed approach was a PR disaster for Trump and Barr. They didn’t expect mom’s and vets to come out In such massive numbers. Sort of hard to paint that group as “antifa”, though they tried. Trump’s goons were losing the battle and had to find a graceful way to exit. I heard nuns were the next group planning on protesting, so they got out just in time.

Saving face. Why couldn’t they have made that agreement in the first place? The heavy handed approach was a PR disaster for Trump and Barr. They didn’t expect mom’s and vets to come out In such massive numbers. Sort of hard to paint that group as “antifa”, though they tried. Trump’s goons were losing the battle and had to find a graceful way to exit. I heard nuns were the next group planning on protesting, so they got out just in time.

Because they shouldn't have to make any agreements. These protests are absolute bullshit to begin with. Black people are the most violent in this country. They kill each other 7 times per day but only have a problem when cops use force on criminals that resist. What a bunch of bullshit.

There is no PR disaster... other than your empty, liberal head. If there was no bullshit protest, there'd be no riots. And if we didn't allow the savages to paint in the street and burn buildings, there'd be no need for the federal government to intervene to protect the rights of SANE people.

You should meet up with Outlaw and Ricky and join in the banter.
You could share your thoughts and fears of guns while they smoked cigars.
Think how beautiful that would be...you could look them in the face and scream 'racist' or 'bigot'.
Have fun. Outlaw, Ricky please post video of the banter.

" Messy " would walk up to the location prearranged beforehand, view the Cigar smoking individuals,
piss his pants, turn around and scurry back to his vehicle whimpering about getting his ass handed
to him......

Ouch....!

Nice crowd you people hang out with.

Is this all the work of Umbrella Man? Was he in Ferguson and Baltimore, too? Is Umbrella Man in Portland and Seattle right now? Are the white kids rioting nightly in the Greater Northwest secret members of the Hell’s Angels?

Or is Umbrella Man just another patsy who Twitter and the mainstream media are selling an easily bamboozled American public?

Your hypo-macho fetish with guns and cigars and even the flag with the snake on it (hmmm, snake, guns, cigars...what do they have in common?) speaks volumes about your inner self.
Geeze Rachael, I gotta believe your untrained diagnosis says way more about your "inner self" than what you think you're hearing/projecting.

QUOTE="Imtired, post: 347780, member: 5643"

Saving face. Why couldn’t they have made that agreement in the first place?
The heavy handed approach was a PR disaster for Trump and Barr.
They didn’t expect mom’s and vets to come out In such massive numbers.
Sort of hard to paint that group as “antifa”, though they tried.
Trump’s goons were losing the battle and had to find a graceful way to exit.
I heard nuns were the next group planning on protesting, so they got out just in time.

/QUOTE

You lying sack of Donkey dung.....Oregon specifically is going to have the same
amount of Federal Police for the foreseeable future until the Oregon Gov and the
Portland Mayor start doing the JOB THEY WERE ELECTED TO DO !

That job is providing the correct direction for the Police Force and letting the

Police do their JOB....If that means cracking some heads then so be it...!!!

What a fucking joke. Another hood rat thug, with a violent criminal history, made into some kind of hero by the PC morons. Suicidal, breaking into cars, running from police, breaking into a home to evade police and then ran at cops like he had a gun. Fucking piece of shit.

If the shoe fits....... But I was actually referring to Barr and others in the administration who started this ball rolling.

You don't get to walk in the street and block cars. You don't get to vandalize property. You don't get to do whatever you want in a civilized society. Those animals are lucky Trump is saving them from their own stupidity and lack of purpose in life.

If the shoe fits....... But I was actually referring to Barr and others in the administration who started this ball rolling.

What started the ball rolling is career, black thugs that refused to comply with police. If you have the guts, we can talk about individual cases and I'll prove I'm right.

That’s because you’re not very bright. Also not news.

Rachael your transracial tendencies doesn't make you anymore black than your assertion of intellectual superiority makes you smart.
When it comes to you Rachael, arrogance and ignorance are interchangeable.
That and the fact that you're a candy ass punk places you in the front row of the peanut gallery.
Have a seat boy...

Back