Riots

The image is correct.

If they were not trying to burn down the fed building, the feds wouldn't be there.

Truth hurts.

According to the Federal Protective Service (the folks who ordinarily provide security services to federal courts) the added people were called in after the building was graffiti-tagged and then fences meant to keep the graffitists at bay were damaged.

You went all in on "hands up don't shoot"
Remember?
Opinions.
Like I said, I may be wrong.
All I can do at this point is spitball.
When the ballistics are made public, the answer will be pretty clear.
One thing I can say, is that if the guy fired five rifle shots at close range and missed, he deserved to get rung up.
You are assuming a lot there. You feel if he did fire the rifle it wasn't into the air?

According to the Federal Protective Service (the folks who ordinarily provide security services to federal courts) the added people were called in after the building was graffiti-tagged and then fences meant to keep the graffitists at bay were damaged.
Keep trying to make excuses for rioters by the way.

Crap like they are doing is turning off your moderate voters. Can you say 4 more years of Trump?

Polling must be going badly because recently I have seen some Dem advisors saying the crap needs to stop.

Crap like they are doing is turning off your moderate voters. Can you say 4 more years of Trump?

Polling must be going badly because recently I have seen some Dem advisors saying the crap needs to stop.

In other news --

I don't know why, man, but I really need to read more of your banter with Ricky about "guns" and "cigars." It says so much about the two of you, "Outlaw," and I thought you guys were really heading somewhere beautiful as you discussed your shared love of "guns" and "cigars."

Guns and cigars are two things that if you put them in your mouth death may follow.

The protest have given a platform from which white supremacists can try to incite violence and attempt to start the race war they want so badly. Have you gone out to kill or injure anyone lately?

Nice crowd you people hang out with.

George Floyd was a piece of shit, lifelong criminal that died because he had half a dozen drugs in his system, suffered from poor health and resisted arrest. The world is a better place without him in it.

The protest have given a platform from which white supremacists can try to incite violence and attempt to start the race war they want so badly. Have you gone out to kill or injure anyone lately?

There's ZERO reason to protest. There are no racist policies and laws... only stupid black people that don't think rules and laws apply to them.

Here's another Blacks Love Murder for you, Pu:

In other news --

Why are they leaving?

Oh...they have an agreement in place.

Acting Department of Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf also released a statement on Wednesday, saying he and Brown had agreed on a plan involving a “robust presence of Oregon State Police in downtown Portland” to protect the city and federal property.

Why are they leaving?

Oh...they have an agreement in place.

Acting Department of Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf also released a statement on Wednesday, saying he and Brown had agreed on a plan involving a “robust presence of Oregon State Police in downtown Portland” to protect the city and federal property.

Albuquerque was another city on t's list for troops to be deployed. That prompted a tour of the damage there --

Albuquerque was another city on t's list for troops to be deployed. That prompted a tour of the damage there --

Yeah... these protests are SO NECESSARY when I think of how black people are victimized by whitey.

Back