Riots

If I was black in Chicago, I'd kill myself, too. What a fucking disgrace.

I don't think he killed himself.....
He was newly promoted to that position
They just captured Chicago's Notorious Black Disciples Leader ( Darnell McMiller )
And he was found in his " New " office with a gun shot wound to the chest....Huh ?
No Cop shoots himself in the chest...99 % of ALL Suicides are " Barrel in the Mouth "

This is some kind of hit or retaliation for the arrests that were made or a
Clinton style hit to shut him up...This is like the UN guy who conveniently " dropped "
his Barbell on his neck the day before he was to testify against the Clinton's...
The TRUTH will come out...
But NO Cop puts a gun to his chest...uh uh....No way....

I'm doing some research on that pint size turd Lori Lightfoot...something ain't right !

Rachael your transracial tendencies doesn't make you anymore black than your assertion of intellectual superiority makes you smart.
When it comes to you Rachael, arrogance and ignorance are interchangeable.
That and the fact that you're a candy ass punk places you in the front row of the peanut gallery.
Have a seat boy...
I didn’t say I’m smart. I said you’re an idiot.
Stupid, small-minded, a whiny little pussy bitch.
And too much of a phony pussy to have the courage of your convictions.
You spend all your time on here supporting the alt-right and then pretending you have enough of a brain not to vote for Trump.
What a jag off.

You spend all your time on here supporting the alt-right and then pretending you have enough of a brain not to vote for Trump.
What a jag off.
Every time they show that "doctor" from the "Front line doctors of America!" the one who talks about alien DNA and demon sperm I laugh thinking about people that support trump and how smart they think he is. How stupid do you have to be to think trump displays intelligence in any way!

What a jag off.
Congratulations. You're not only an arrogant little prick...you're a fucking liar.
Spouting alt right? Post examples.... you confused little bitch of a boy.
Once again ignorance and arrogance get the best of you Rachael...
Center seat, front row of the peanut gallery, well deserved

Every time they show that "doctor" from the "Front line doctors of America!" the one who talks about alien DNA and demon sperm I laugh thinking about people that support trump and how smart they think he is. How stupid do you have to be to think trump displays intelligence in any way!
Here comes the ball boy....adding comprehension problems and nonsense as a compliment to pathological projecting....
Grab a seat next Rachael...

Congratulations. You're not only an arrogant little prick...you're a fucking liar.
Well, whiner, I hope you’re happier with President Biden than you are with candidate Biden.

Reminds me of you libtards praying to your environment god Autistic Greta.

You don't even realize how pervasive the propaganda of QAnon, white supremacists, aka the alt right is in rightwing media. So the conspiracy theories you believe come from where then if not the alt right?

That Doctor is smarter than you....

That Trump is smarter than you....

Now drop your tallywacker and that filthy picture of Nancy...... go outside and face reality....

Back