Riots

I freely admitted, "I may be wrong"
and, this is "my opinion".
It is, and i may be.
I based my initial opinion on the audio, which sounded to me like rifle shots followed my small arms fire.
Its my opinion based on what I heard.
It sounded like that to me.
How many times do I need to repeat it?

I dont remember you doing the same with "hands up dont shoot"

Oh, really? What did I say then?

How can you judge that based on the audio quality, which, as you pointed out, is poor?
It looks to me (just my opinion here) that you jumped to a conclusion driven by the
trumpist narrative that says Foster must have fired first.

Then when I pointed out some facts

- the police have Foster's weapon and his body
- they have the ability to determine if the weapon has been fired recently
- they have the ability to determine whether Foster fired any firearms recently
- they released a statement saying that the weapon had not been fired

you realized that that logical conclusion directly contradicted the trumpist narrative.

More of my opinion - you are so upset about being stomped by the facts that you are attacking anyone who points out your failed logic.

Hey Spola the LIAR......

Before you stick your ever lovin head so far up your ass you can
tickle your tonsils
with your lying tongue....you might want to read more.....!

Oh, really? What did I say then?

Hey loser.....he's being honest and you are very very ill informed...

The dead guy obviously leveled his weapon at the driver....
His story ( Driver ) fits the course of events.and the dead guys
previously recorded demeanor fits the provocation scenario.
Not to mention how quick another protestor shot at the driver in

pure retaliation......JUST LIKE THE SAME SCENARIO THAT
HAPPENED IN UTAH.....A PROTESTOR PULLED A HANDGUN OUT
AND SHOT A 65 YEAR OLD MAN TRYING TO JUST GET THRU A
BLOCKED STREET.......!

ALL I CAN SAY IS " F@#K WITH THE BULL GET THE HORN "

How can you judge that based on the audio quality, which, as you pointed out, is poor? It looks to me (just my opinion here) that you jumped to a conclusion driven by the trumpist narrative that says Foster must have fired first.

Then when I pointed out some facts

- the police have Foster's weapon and his body
- they have the ability to determine if the weapon has been fired recently
- they have the ability to determine whether Foster fired any firearms recently
- they released a statement saying that the weapon had not been fired

you realized that that logical conclusion directly contradicted the trumpist narrative.

More of my opinion - you are so upset about being stomped by the facts that you are attacking anyone who points out your failed logic.

We're basing it on the witnesses that said dead guy went swinging dick on the car and got deceased.

We're basing it on the witnesses that said dead guy went swinging dick on the car and got deceased.
I don't know why, man, but I really need to read more of your banter with Ricky about "guns" and "cigars." It says so much about the two of you, "Outlaw," and I thought you guys were really heading somewhere beautiful as you discussed your shared love of "guns" and "cigars."

I don't know why, man, but I really need to read more of your banter with Ricky about "guns" and "cigars." It says so much about the two of you, "Outlaw," and I thought you guys were really heading somewhere beautiful as you discussed your shared love of "guns" and "cigars."

You should meet up with Outlaw and Ricky and join in the banter.
You could share your thoughts and fears of guns while they smoked cigars.
Think how beautiful that would be...you could look them in the face and scream 'racist' or 'bigot'.
Have fun. Outlaw, Ricky please post video of the banter.

I love cigars.
Arturo Fuente robusto and Oliva maduro torpedo lately.
Both beautifully crafted.
Its ok you love to read about men. No need to judge you for that.

I love cigars.
Arturo Fuente robusto and Oliva maduro torpedo lately.
Both beautifully crafted.
Its ok you love to read about men. No need to judge you for that.
Your hypo-macho fetish with guns and cigars and even the flag with the snake on it (hmmm, snake, guns, cigars...what do they have in common?) speaks volumes about your inner self.

You follow appropriate company on Twitter. Good for you.

Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white-supremacist and anti-semitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory.[10][11][12][13] He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[14]

Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white-supremacist and anti-semitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory.[10][11][12][13] He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[14]
The image is correct.

If they were not trying to burn down the fed building, the feds wouldn't be there.

Truth hurts.

Reminds me of the debunked "Russian Collusion" conspiracy.

Back