Riots

The vote count was 65,853,514 to 62,984,828. 48% to 46% of the total votes. I don't really think of less than 3 million votes, when we're talking about a total of over 129 million, a "several million votes". It's more of a "few" than several. Clown.

Semantics.

Now do 2018, after the voters had had a chance to fully appreciate what had happened.

Semantics.

Now do 2018, after the voters had had a chance to fully appreciate what had happened.

No, not semantics. You and the other libs have PTSD over Trump getting nearly exactly the same amount of votes. And that's not counting all the dead and illegal votes you pushed for. Still pushing for. Now you want to make sure felons can vote, too.

I couldn't care less about 2018. I've watched you hypocrites handle the Mueller case, Kavanaugh, etc. Your colors were revealed long ago.

For some of our Trumpian posters, this is satire.

Let me ask you a question. Black people murder each other roughly 2,300 times a year. That's an average of about 7 per day. That same year, there were 223 blacks killed by cops and 247 blacks killed by whites. Roughly 10%.

Can you please explain to me why the only black killings that ever get protested are by white cops? Especially when every publicized case reveals the black man killed had, in most cases, an extensive criminal background. You claim to be neutral... so from a neutral perspective, why should America take George Loyd seriously when there is ZERO coverage when blacks kill each other 7 times per day. Every weekend it's 20 here... 10 there... 30 last weekend...

Fucking moron. Yeah... cut the police. That will stop black on black murders that are TEN TIMES worse than police shootings.

Nobody jogs with a hammer in their hand.

Nobody plays " Red Rover Red Rover " with the business end of a Shotgun either.....

https://img2.thejournal.ie/inline/1154956/original/?width=500&version=1154956

When I pointed out that you were acting like a racist, you responded with posts justifying racism. When I posted the names of unarmed black people killed by the police, you responded with reasons why it was okay to kill unarmed black people, some of which included obvious lies.

Now that I have called you a liar, are you going to find reasons why it is acceptable to be a liar?
It's what he do.

When I pointed out that you were acting like a racist, you responded with posts justifying racism. When I posted the names of unarmed black people killed by the police, you responded with reasons why it was okay to kill unarmed black people, some of which included obvious lies.

Now that I have called you a liar, are you going to find reasons why it is acceptable to be a liar?
You call everyone a racist and a liar that disagrees with you.
Its like messy calling everyone stupid idiots.
Its meaningless.

Back