Riots

You call everyone a racist and a liar that disagrees with you.
Its like messy calling everyone stupid idiots.
Its meaningless.
“Hey did you read the article from The NY Times telling us that those studies saying Hydroxychloroquine doesn’t work are bogus?
So that article they posted yesterday, citing another study showing that it doesn’t work, must be wrong.
My Hero Donald is the only one who knows the truth!@

I call people racists when they are acting like racists, It's educational - they might not know.

I call people liars when they posting falsehoods and I am convinced that they know what they are doing.
I guess if the plumber wasn't such a lying racist, stupid enough to think trump is good for America we wouldn't have to keep telling him how he looks.

“Hey did you read the article from The NY Times telling us that those studies saying Hydroxychloroquine doesn’t work are bogus?
So that article they posted yesterday, citing another study showing that it doesn’t work, must be wrong.
My Hero Donald is the only one who knows the truth!@
You just stepped in the same pile of dogshit you stepped in this morning.

You’re just too dumb.
You can’t distinguish between studies.
You even quoted The NY Times article as saying it didn’t work as the opposite.
You can read headlines but you have no understanding of any issue.
It’s really weird.
Do you think this Post article refers to the same study that The NY Times article of 2 days ago discussed?
I told you before, don’t bother trying to understand the world...you fail.
Just keep screaming your truth, young‘un.
“I love Trump and I believe everything he says!”

Seriously? Two elderly men pushed by police. WTF?

Salt Lake City. Man with cane who looked like he was just standing on the sidewalk observing the commotion. When he turned and tried walking away they unnecessarily shoved him in the back and he fell.

And I’m sure by now everyone has see this sickening footage of the 75 year old man pushed over by Buffalo cops. Sickening. Antifa my *ss.

QUOTE="Imtired, post: 331732, member: 5643"

Salt Lake City. Man with cane who looked like he was just standing on the sidewalk observing the commotion. When he turned and tried walking away they unnecessarily shoved him in the back and he fell.

And I’m sure by now everyone has see this sickening footage of the 75 year old man pushed over by Buffalo cops. Sickening. Antifa my *ss.

/QUOTE

You put a lot of effort into posting that crap....you did !

You also don't comprehend much....

I don't agree always with " Police " tactics....but I do listen..!
If they tell you to move..move. Or they will move you. That simple.
This day and age of twisting everything captured on video is very
common place with DEMOCRATS...to the point of blatant criminality.

Protesters, Rioters and ANTIFA destroyed thousands or more of businesses
here in just SoCal alone and you are worried about some " Old " man getting
shoved out of the way when the officers are on a mission to STOP the

Rioting and Looting....F@#K YOU and pound sand....!

How about you call YOUR DEMOCRAT REPRESENTATIVE AND TELL

WHOMEVER IT IS TO F@#KING DO THEIR JOB FOR THE CITIZENS
OF CALIFORNIA/AMERICA INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING MOTHER F#$KING ANARCHISTS !!

This is a new word I learned today by Shelby Steele from the Hoover Institution.

What's all the hullabaloo about?

a loud noise made by people, often because they are angry, or a situation in which many people are angry or upset: They finally stopped production of the play because of all the hullabaloo it caused.

You’re just too dumb.
You can’t distinguish between studies.
You even quoted The NY Times article as saying it didn’t work as the opposite.
You can read headlines but you have no understanding of any issue.
It’s really weird.
Do you think this Post article refers to the same study that The NY Times article of 2 days ago discussed?
I told you before, don’t bother trying to understand the world...you fail.
Just keep screaming your truth, young‘un.
“I love Trump and I believe everything he says!”
You posted an article that had nothing to do with what I was talking about.
Maybe your assumptions are smarter than reality, I dont know.
I'm still learning how to read.

"He tripped". Then no one tended to him, although a dozen or so walked by pausing to look at him.

After the two were suspended, the rest resigned from the elite unit, saying they were just following orders.

I've heard that before somewhere. I'll have to look it up.

Back