Riots

I tried. Both sides need to change the wording of what they want out of all this. The truth is somewhere in the middle....

When black lives matter to black people, they'll matter to everyone. Blacks murder each other 7 times per day, Spicoli, and that's every day of the year. Cops kill them less than 10% of that. Have you EVER seen them protest a black on black murder?

Read the article, know his criminal background, watched the video and saw what happened.

Then how does this ("Nope. He was pretending to be jogging, while casing a construction site looking for tools to steal, because he was a thief, and ran around the truck to grab the gun out of a former cop's hand") fit with the findings of the investigator?

I didn't go anywhere. I choose when and to whom I respond.

When did I post about "thousands". Or is this just another one of your lies?

Thousands of google hits. Sorry, could have been one of your other profiles. Can you give me the names of 3 innocent black people killed by police? As often as I hear it happens, should take you only a minute.

Then how does this ("Nope. He was pretending to be jogging, while casing a construction site looking for tools to steal, because he was a thief, and ran around the truck to grab the gun out of a former cop's hand") fit with the findings of the investigator?

1. He was on camera, multiple times, walking through that unfinished house. Why? Was he going to buy it?
2. He was not wearing jogging clothing.
3. He lived nowhere near there. Who drives to another neighborhood so they can jog through unfinished houses?
4. On the video, plain as day, he is seen running around the truck to wrestle with the man holding the gun.
5. He was previously convicted of theft.
6. You seen THIS video of your boy? Tell me the cop wasn't a saint and your boy wasn't a fucking thug. WARNING: He isn't in a tuxedo here and there are no 4th grade graduation photos of him.

Has everyone forgotten about Ahmaud Arbery?

What's there to " Really " remember..........?

They're going to prosecute the father and son....

The guy is dead because he wrestled with the wrong
end of a shotgun held by a '" Supposed Vigilante ".....

You want " More " damage and destruction over
an issue that should have been kept local.......?

And yet they don't have ANY problem killing each other 2,300 times per year. No outrage. No protests. No celebrities telling black people to stop killing each other. But when a white man can get blamed, holy shit! We need to riot.

Fucking hypocrites.

When I pointed out that you were acting like a racist, you responded with posts justifying racism. When I posted the names of unarmed black people killed by the police, you responded with reasons why it was okay to kill unarmed black people, some of which included obvious lies.

Now that I have called you a liar, are you going to find reasons why it is acceptable to be a liar?
That guy long ago gave up wanting to be “acceptable.”
I wonder how many times he got beat up over the years. Or maybe just ignored.

For some of our Trumpian posters, this is satire.

For some of our Trumpian posters, this is satire.
Great timing dude and way to help the flames go higher. Here's a true story from Santa Monica. I want to protect the innocent. So many in the middle.

Here's the full version... driving on a suspended license, weed, etc. Another "goot boy" just getting profiled for no reason.

1. We were divided under Obama. Telling back criminals they're victims was a stupid idea.
2. Liberals have kept us divided since the day Trump took office. It's called 'being butthurt over getting your ass kicked at the ballot box.'

In 2016, Hillary won at the ballot box by several million votes, but lost in the electoral college.

I'll let you do your own analysis of the 2018 elections.

Here's the full version... driving on a suspended license, weed, etc. Another "goot boy" just getting profiled for no reason.

What does that have to do with the investigator's findings of the crime in question?

In 2016, Hillary won at the ballot box by several million votes, but lost in the electoral college.

I'll let you do your own analysis of the 2018 elections.

The vote count was 65,853,514 to 62,984,828. 48% to 46% of the total votes. I don't really think of less than 3 million votes, when we're talking about a total of over 129 million, a "several million votes". It's more of a "few" than several. Clown.

What does that have to do with the investigator's findings of the crime in question?

He was a punk with weed in the car and driving on a suspended license. Yelling at cops and waving his arms like some tough guy. And who the fuck wears a winter coat with no shirt? Turns out he wasn't a sweet boy wearing a tuxedo everywhere. Had he not decided to run at, and wrestle with, the man holding a gun, I'll bet he'd still be alive. Just like all the others.

He was a punk with weed in the car and driving on a suspended license. Yelling at cops and waving his arms like some tough guy. And who the fuck wears a winter coat with no shirt? Turns out he wasn't a sweet boy wearing a tuxedo everywhere. Had he not decided to run at, and wrestle with, the man holding a gun, I'll bet he'd still be alive. Just like all the others.

What does that have to do with the investigator's report?

Back