Riots

Both deaths were awful to watch. One doesn’t negate the other, in fact both deaths serve to underscore the need for change.

In all the videos being posted showing violence, there are some videos out there showing compassion. Whether that be the police taking a knee with the protesters or protestors protecting business from looters. In every case the latter serve to immediately release and de-escalate the tension. Our President needs to calm, not inflame. But his ego and lack of empathy won’t allow that,

We do need change. We need black people to be outraged at themselves when they murder each other 2,300 times per year... not just the 200 or so when they're criminals, resisting arrest, and die at the hands of police. I already know that asking them to stop being 13% that commit over 60% of the violent crime, in our country, is asking too much.

Stop grouping everyone together. I shared my story of Bruno with you and still label everyone. You did it to me all the time. Stop doing stuff like that and it will go better for you. Thought I would point that f up dude. Go look in the mirror and change the way you write.

I don't label everyone. The Sacramento Kings announcer was just told to resign because he said "All Lives Matter". Sorry, Spicoli, but that's some bullshit. And all because another black criminal died, while full of drugs, committing multiple felonies and resisting arrest.

I don't label everyone. The Sacramento Kings announcer was just told to resign because he said "All Lives Matter". Sorry, Spicoli, but that's some bullshit. And all because another black criminal died, while full of drugs, committing multiple felonies and resisting arrest.
Disregard

Has everyone forgotten about Ahmaud Arbery?

Nope. He was pretending to be jogging, while casing a construction site looking for tools to steal, because he was a thief, and ran around the truck to grab the gun out of a former cop's hand.

Is that the guy you're referring to?

Has everyone forgotten about Ahmaud Arbery?

What I wanna know is how did you manage to superimpose pics of Poconos and Outlaw and MSK into that article? Well done!

Did google give you the 3 names of innocent black men, killed by police, I asked you to produce? I'm still waiting.

When I pointed out that you were acting like a racist, you responded with posts justifying racism. When I posted the names of unarmed black people killed by the police, you responded with reasons why it was okay to kill unarmed black people, some of which included obvious lies.

Now that I have called you a liar, are you going to find reasons why it is acceptable to be a liar?

Nope. He was pretending to be jogging, while casing a construction site looking for tools to steal, because he was a thief, and ran around the truck to grab the gun out of a former cop's hand.

Is that the guy you're referring to?

I guess you didn't read the article.

When I pointed out that you were acting like a racist, you responded with posts justifying racism. When I posted the names of unarmed black people killed by the police, you responded with reasons why it was okay to kill unarmed black people, some of which included obvious lies.

Now that I have called you a liar, are you going to find reasons why it is acceptable to be a liar?

No, I pointed out they were killed because of their own stupidity. You can't blame cops for Tamir Rice. I gave you the facts and you ran away. I would not have shot Philando Castile but you can see why he was shot.

Is that all you have? 2? You said there were thousands of names. Where are the rest?

It wasn't his first racist rodeo. Players have been complaining about him for years.

Hey ELLEJ you’re gettin’ a dose of a real winner there, aren’t you? Keep trying to show him love...it may work, you never know!
I tried. Both sides need to change the wording of what they want out of all this. The truth is somewhere in the middle....

No, I pointed out they were killed because of their own stupidity. You can't blame cops for Tamir Rice. I gave you the facts and you ran away. I would not have shot Philando Castile but you can see why he was shot.

Is that all you have? 2? You said there were thousands of names. Where are the rest?

I didn't go anywhere. I choose when and to whom I respond.

When did I post about "thousands". Or is this just another one of your lies?

Back