• LA without day camp guidance

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • OTH under day camp guidance

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • OTH without day camp guidance

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • ALL No dates have be given

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Tournament or full game play in July or August.

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our family eventually made a rule against playing up because of players like that. Teams put a wrecking ball at CM to control the field. Can't run, can't dribble, but can push. Causes injuries and ruins the game for everyone.
Rule against playing up? All good players have to play up. Does freshmen in HS have to play Frosh/Soph? Does freshmen in college don't have to play, because girls/boys are older (some more than 4 years)?

Our family eventually made a rule against playing up because of players like that. Teams put a wrecking ball at CM to control the field. Can't run, can't dribble, but can push. Causes injuries and ruins the game for everyone.
I understand 100%. My dd was the smallest on the team until puberty hit and then she grew 6 inches in two years. She would get hacked by these big girls all the time. Always happened in da box too. I told you the first time on this forum some dad was calling out my goat and calling her ((not me)) a big cry baby because she always got the calls from the refs. In HS Soccer, my dd got to play the 10 this year and I was scared for her safety, I wont lie.

Rule against playing up? All good players have to play up. Does freshmen in HS have to play Frosh/Soph? Does freshmen in college don't have to play, because girls/boys are older (some more than 4 years)?
Nope. Max 1 year for us. (Youngers. No HS or college question.)

Won't change until refs learn how to pull out the plastic.

Makes me feel kind of shitty when they are up 5 points after 12 minutes. But I'm not putting her on the field with olders just so some low skill bowling ball can crush her ankles.

I understand 100%. My dd was the smallest on the team until puberty hit and then she grew 6 inches in two years. She would get hacked by these big girls all the time. Always happened in da box too. I told you the first time on this forum some dad was calling out my goat and calling her ((not me)) a big cry baby because she always got the calls from the refs. In HS Soccer, my dd got to play the 10 this year and I was scared for her safety, I wont lie.

As a parent of one of the tall ones on the team, I sympathize. Shoulder-to-shoulder contact seems like it only works one way.

As a parent of one of the tall ones on the team, I sympathize. Shoulder-to-shoulder contact seems like it only works one way.
Did you see the video of my goat getting taken out when she was on the Goat FC team? She was playing up with the other goats and got wiped clean to the ground. No foul called either.

Did you see the video of my goat getting taken out when she was on the Goat FC team? She was playing up with the other goats and got wiped clean to the ground. No foul called either.
That video is still up on YouTube, coincidence that @Kicker4Life ended up taking his kids to that club that "fouled" @Ellejustus Goat? The plot thickens...

Just kidding about that part, but it is on YouTube on a page that may or not be private. @Ellejustus let me know if you want the link and I can DM it to you.

That video is still up on YouTube, coincidence that @Kicker4Life ended up taking his kids to that club that "fouled" @Ellejustus Goat? The plot thickens...

Just kidding about that part, but it is on YouTube on a page that may or not be private. @Ellejustus let me know if you want the link and I can DM it to you.
Look what I found...lol. If you look close enough, you can see me in my chair just beside myself. It was the talk of the day. plus we beat the olders girls that day. No Kicker kids that day if I remember. I hope I wasn;t to cocky back then bro. I guess my dd goals got to my head....lol.

Last edited:
W
Yes, that team was for sure #1 in da country. That stupid age change really hurt my dd big time....lol!!! I have accepted it but it still a pit in my tummy. I do agree that not all girls understand possession. I'm ok with a little kickball as long as it's not kick the ball and then run through the player so she tears her acl. Call the game tight and blow that whistle quickly and warn the hackers their time on the field will be short if they continue that style. Yellow card and then red and team is down a player.
We are blowing the whistle. We are pushing the button on the electronic whistle until we get rid of these stupid face masks.

Look what I found...lol. If you look close enough, you can see me in my chair just beside myself. It was the talk of the day. plus we beat the olders girls that day. No Kicker kids that day if I remember. I hope I wasn;t to cocky back then bro. I guess my dd goals got to my head....lol.

That's clearly no foul.

Looks like a 9v9 game, yeah? U11 or so? Obviously the referee is in the wrong here, but I can 100% guarantee that if the game is tied or Legends are down big, that foul doesn't get called. That's the age range where you get kids scoring from nearly the center of the field off free kicks, just because they can air it over a keeper that mistimes their jump. The ref doesn't want to give away the free kick right outside the box (I'm guessing from the location of the other line judge), and that's why it isn't called.

The coaching lesson here-- not necessarily to the CB in question-- is to the other Legends fullback. Don't run with your teammate. If your CB is going to win the 50-50 ball, make space for them to play-- that should have been a covering run straight backwards. By running with them, you incentivize the "I'll use my body to just block out the forward while you take the ball" play, and that's where the lack of physical coordination from a 10-year-old kid winds up with situations like this. Guarantee the CB didn't mean to put your kid on the ground-- you can see her under-compensate on the collision and that's why she winds up on the ground herself.

Looks like a 9v9 game, yeah? U11 or so? Obviously the referee is in the wrong here, but I can 100% guarantee that if the game is tied or Legends are down big, that foul doesn't get called. That's the age range where you get kids scoring from nearly the center of the field off free kicks, just because they can air it over a keeper that mistimes their jump. The ref doesn't want to give away the free kick right outside the box (I'm guessing from the location of the other line judge), and that's why it isn't called.

The coaching lesson here-- not necessarily to the CB in question-- is to the other Legends fullback. Don't run with your teammate. If your CB is going to win the 50-50 ball, make space for them to play-- that should have been a covering run straight backwards. By running with them, you incentivize the "I'll use my body to just block out the forward while you take the ball" play, and that's where the lack of physical coordination from a 10-year-old kid winds up with situations like this. Guarantee the CB didn't mean to put your kid on the ground-- you can see her under-compensate on the collision and that's why she winds up on the ground herself.
Urineidiot

Looks can be deceiving. Were playing up against #1 Beach FC 11x11 bro, not Legends. They both have same look at times. Beach is the top girls club in da country I might add. Tech was TM and the Bitch and Crazy Ray were the coaches of GOAT FC if I remember correctly. Anyway, we were up ((GOAT FC teams always win)) 4-3 I think and my goat was going for the trick, you know the one with the hat? My goat always wins the chase for the ball btw. Our goat team only played possession too so if you didnt know how to pass, your were cut from the tryouts we had a few weeks prior. TM calls potential recruit and ask a few questions. If the parent starts with, "my dd has to play CM" you will never be invited to play. You play where coach puts you, end of story. So my goat was going to get that dam ball and control it and then pass back to Tech's dd who is focused and hustling in the play and looking for the give and go with my goat. Techs kid is by far the most unselfish player out there. Those were the days. We beat the top club that day and the girls were so proud and so was I. I think the Gaffer and Tad were on hand to snatch my goat up to da Blues and we left GOAT FC after the game. They were in the parking lot with all the papers to sign. I love you guys and miss you all. Maybe we need to have GOAT FC tournament?

Last edited:
Looks can be deceiving. Were playing up against #1 Beach FC 11x11 bro, not Legends. They both have same look at times. Beach is the top girls club in da country I might add. Tech was TM and the Bitch and Crazy Ray were the coaches of GOAT FC if I remember correctly. Anyway, we were up ((GOAT FC teams always win)) 4-3 I think and my goat was going for the trick, you know the one with the hat? My goat always wins the chase for the ball btw. Our goat team only played possession too so if you didnt know how to pass, your were cut from the tryouts we had a few weeks prior. TM calls potential recruit and ask a few questions. If the parent starts with, "my dd has to play CM" you will never be invited to play. You play where coach puts you, end of story. So my goat was going to get that dam ball and control it and then pass back to Tech's dd who is focused and hustling in the play and looking for the give and go with my goat. Techs kid is by far the most unselfish player out there. Those were the days. We beat the top club that day and the girls were so proud and so was I. I think the Gaffer and Tad were on hand to snatch my goat up to da Blues and we left GOAT FC after the game. They were in the parking lot with all the papers to sign. I love you guys and miss you all. Maybe we need to have GOAT FC tournament?
I've seen few Goats games. Great idea and exactly what soccer should be about! No pressure, no screaming coaches telling them what to do, just bunch of goats having fun playing.

I've seen few Goats games. Great idea and exactly what soccer should be about! No pressure, no screaming coaches telling them what to do, just bunch of goats having fun playing.
I wish all parents were like you. For some reason, the Joy Invitational parents were knot too kind with the idea of all star team of baby goats ((see attached video of what baby goat sounds like)). They gave us some serious sh*t that day Eagle. All the goat parents had green hair or green something that day and the kids painted their faces and hair and it was just pure fun with no Doc. There was a lot of "bahhhhhaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa" going on that day. In fact, one of our great goats got whacked ((not my kid, maybe 808s)) and got up all tough and basically went all "baaaaaaabaaaaa" on the other player. It was so funny.......I loved pissing off certain types of parents in club soccer. The last 6 years has been something out of a twilight zone soccer life.

Baby Goat

4-3 I think

That's why the ref doesn't call the foul. Late, defending team down one goal. Not saying it isn't right, just that's what the ref is thinking. If he gives the foul, he's giving a very good chance at goal, and Beach parents go apeshit. It's a no-win decision, so refs default to no decision.

That's why the ref doesn't call the foul. Late, defending team down one goal. Not saying it isn't right, just that's what the ref is thinking. If he gives the foul, he's giving a very good chance at goal, and Beach parents go apeshit. It's a no-win decision, so refs default to no decision.
Wrong again. Ref was slow and had no clue what the hell he was doing that game. I'm not sure where we were, but it was Beaches ref and home crowd. That's a foul just like hack a shaq was a foul. It's what makes girls soccer suck sometimes. She wasn;t going up for a lay up dude.

Back