Remembering John McCain

Fat Slob Bob is down and out......just grow up and face the TRUTH.
Otherwise you will carry those Forum induced cauliflower ears for life....

You are the ASSHOLE....you KNOW his History.
To deny it delves further into your twisted character...
Supporting a Known Criminal Politician at ANY Time
is the worst....

You going to support Menendez like this too.....
McStain and Menendez are one in the same.....
It's down right shameful that a KNOWN creep like
McStain is being Honored like this....And YOU
know it.....!!

Asshole. Let me know when you have performed 1/10 the patriotic service of McCain.

Asshole. Let me know when you have performed 1/10 the patriotic service of McCain.
Apparently the nutters in here are having a competition to see who can be the biggest asshole. There is no effort towards debate from these buffoons anymore, they simply troll while ignoring their obvious hypocrisy.

Lets debate, why did Trump win the election?
He earned more electoral votes.

"The most important states, though, were Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Trump won those states by 0.2, 0.7 and 0.8 percentage points, respectively — and by 10,704, 46,765 and 22,177 votes. Those three wins gave him 46 electoral votes; if Clinton had done one point better in each state, she'd have won the electoral vote"

donald-trump-will-be-president-thanks-to-80000-people-in-three-states

He earned more electoral votes.

"The most important states, though, were Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Trump won those states by 0.2, 0.7 and 0.8 percentage points, respectively — and by 10,704, 46,765 and 22,177 votes. Those three wins gave him 46 electoral votes; if Clinton had done one point better in each state, she'd have won the electoral vote"

donald-trump-will-be-president-thanks-to-80000-people-in-three-states
What caused the country to vote Trump?

What caused the country to vote Trump?
By over 2.8 million the country didn't.

"More people were in attendance as the Ohio State Buckeyes beat a high school football team in Columbus last weekend. More people live in Gary, Ind., than made the difference in this presidential race. In fact, Clinton's margins in 51 counties were larger than the deficit in these three critical states. That's margins, not the number of votes she actually won."

I've done more in one Year running Businesses that stimulate the economy
than that piece of shit did over his life time, and I've had 31 + years of just that
....So fuck off !

Go suck his butt some more, you know what he's done over seas and the criminal
operations he's been associated with....

I respect when someone does their time in service and comes out further helping
the Country and The Economy.....
That slimeball negated any and all intentional/unintentional deeds he did with
all of his Criminal acts and associations.

Pound Sand You Lying Thief.....

Don't climb on your soapbox with the reputation you have here....Lord knows
what you have accumulated in real life......

Asshole ⁿ

By over 2.8 million the country didn't.

"More people were in attendance as the Ohio State Buckeyes beat a high school football team in Columbus last weekend. More people live in Gary, Ind., than made the difference in this presidential race. In fact, Clinton's margins in 51 counties were larger than the deficit in these three critical states. That's margins, not the number of votes she actually won."

And that is the amount ( and then some ) of ILLEGAL votes in California our fucked up AG
Xavier Becerra would NOT let the Feds investigate for blatant fraud thru the California DMV
motor voter scam.....Gee and I wonder why, hmmmm because he was deep in the DNC....

Hillary tried to steal an election, just as she STOLE the primary from Bernie and then
magically his debts were paid and they have a NEW house.....

You're another Butt Sucking Liberal who believes in " Rainbow " Fairy Tales....

"The America of John McCain has no need to be made great again, because America was always great." -- Meghan McCain today.

Back