Remembering John McCain

According to my hospital records write-up, when I was in the ER and they were trying to determine my level of consciousness, they asked me some simple questions, including "What is the name of the President?" The ER Dr. notes say that I answered correctly and then had a seizure.
#MAGA

DmGc36RVAAAmqKJ.jpg

Were they really?
I honestly dont know because I didnt watch any of it.
I just thought the meme was funny, and saw at least one pot shot at Trump per blue check mourner in the twitter-verse, so the meme seemed to fit.

Im making a list of people I dont want at my funeral. (jk)
Who does that?

I just thought the meme was funny, and saw at least one pot shot at Trump per blue check mourner in the twitter-verse, so the meme seemed to fit.

Who does that?
No one, especially the McCain family, wanted to have people jeering and booing Trump during a funeral service that was honoring a man of honor. Trump is a joke and his mere presence is an affront to rational, mature, civilized people.

Who does that?
McCain is sort of like Hillary, never got the job they were entitled to and when a low life like Trump won it just ruffled and then plucked the old timers feathers.
I am over all of this.

According to my hospital records write-up, when I was in the ER and they were trying to determine my level of consciousness, they asked me some simple questions, including "What is the name of the President?" The ER Dr. notes say that I answered correctly and then had a seizure.

Your cognitive functions appear quite fine.....

No Sympathy for you.....

Your synaptic routing is Liberal in nature, thus the seizure
immediately after a reply to a question requiring the TRUTH.

"Many a man has attempted to be surrounded by constant pleasure but it never lasts as eventually the barbarians come around."

Back