Remembering John McCain

Apparently the nutters in here are having a competition to see who can be the biggest asshole. There is no effort towards debate from these buffoons anymore, they simply troll while ignoring their obvious hypocrisy.
They'll have to take that title from you douche bag...

Apparently the nutters in here are having a competition to see who can be the biggest asshole. There is no effort towards debate from these buffoons anymore, they simply troll while ignoring their obvious hypocrisy.

It's multi-way neck and neck so far.

What I posted on FB this morning --

People who know me well know that I tend to be irreverent at times when people expect solemnity, with perhaps a few exceptions, as when I recited Frost's Stopping by Woods.on a Snowy Evening from memory at my mother's memorial, or when I spoke of my father's life at his memorial -- and I found myself fighting back and wiping away a few tears this morning - and then they had to sing Danny Boy.

What I posted on FB this morning --

People who know me well know that I tend to be irreverent at times when people expect solemnity, with perhaps a few exceptions, as when I recited Frost's Stopping by Woods.on a Snowy Evening from memory at my mother's memorial, or when I spoke of my father's life at his memorial -- and I found myself fighting back and wiping away a few tears this morning - and then they had to sing Danny Boy.
Try waiting until 10 am before you start drinking.

Again, "Again", when was that?

MAGA......means " Make America Great Again " which stands for resurrecting the United States
from the Shithole the past three presidents put America in......

Clinton and Obama were the worst....Bush for not doing the job correctly in Iraq all the while
incurring massive expenses and loss of life trying to finish a family vendetta....

The remaining McCain's sold the funeral to the Deep State operatives so they could
pontificate and slander a sitting President.....

That was the most disgusting display I have EVER witnessed at ANY funeral EVER !

To not invite Trump and for his family to sit there and let that happen at the funeral
was just down right raunchy...

MAGA......means " Make America Great Again " which stands for resurrecting the United States
from the Shithole the past three presidents put America in......

Clinton and Obama were the worst....Bush for not doing the job correctly in Iraq all the while
incurring massive expenses and loss of life trying to finish a family vendetta....

The remaining McCain's sold the funeral to the Deep State operatives so they could
pontificate and slander a sitting President.....

That was the most disgusting display I have EVER witnessed at ANY funeral EVER !

To not invite Trump and for his family to sit there and let that happen at the funeral
was just down right raunchy...
The rest of the world moves on.

Back