Remembering John McCain

If McCain purposely did not invite Palin to his funeral he lost what respect I had for him.
She upstaged him, that is why he was so bitter.
2008-10-11-McCainPalin.jpg

That is exactly the word I want, it's not the word you want.

She grabbed more than her share of attention in the press because few could believe that such an idiot could have had a successful political career. My brother has lived in Alaska since 1970 or so, and at the time he filled me in on Alaska politics in re Palin - her real attraction to Alaskan voters was the coolness factor of her background as a beauty-contest winner and her mixed-race husband who was a champion snowmobile racer. It's hard to get more "Alaskan" than that.

She grabbed more than her share of attention in the press because few could believe that such an idiot could have had a successful political career. My brother has lived in Alaska since 1970 or so, and at the time he filled me in on Alaska politics in re Palin - her real attraction to Alaskan voters was the coolness factor of her background as a beauty-contest winner and her mixed-race husband who was a champion snowmobile racer. It's hard to get more "Alaskan" than that.
I've been to Alaska, being a "Beauty Contest" winner from there ain't say'n much, just saying.

I've been to Alaska, being a "Beauty Contest" winner from there ain't say'n much, just saying.
Just more Duck Shit.
She didn't win the beauty contest in Alaska pinhead....
She was elected Governor & was also chosen to run for VP.
She's accomplished more just winning the beauty contest than you ever have or will.

Just more Duck Shit.
She didn't win the beauty contest in Alaska pinhead....
She was elected Governor & was also chosen to run for VP.
She's accomplished more just winning the beauty contest than you ever have or will.
"Oh so there!" Wow you really told me off there LE! Ever look back at how petty and small you come of as? Hilarious, don't stop though, it's pretty damn funny to watch you spit and squirm.

So what's your problem with Sarah Palin.....

Her family is no different than the average American Family......
I don't like her because she Quit as Governor, don't like people that quit.
She signed up for the job and if the Democratic scumbags were filing
to many legal challenges against her, well then she should have been prepared
or take your lumps....
McCain was just a pure and simple dickwad who was running guns and weapons
on the sly....no question about it....that WILL be his legacy....

"Oh so there!" Wow you really told me off there LE! Ever look back at how petty and small you come of as? Hilarious, don't stop though, it's pretty damn funny to watch you spit and squirm.

I do believe he " Told You Off " .....now go back inside and wipe your face.

The first post in this thread matches the decency of the departed American Legend. Like nearly all or all legendary figures, there are varying degrees of baggage that historically attach to their legacy. All four Mt Rushmore honorees have their individual baggage among their achievements lauded upon for history.

The rest of the posts are attacks in varying directions about Palin. Which seems to be a microcosm here on why McCain most likely requested she not attend. She sucks the solemnity of any event she attends.

Back