President Joe Biden

Actually I think trumpanzees are hypocrites and bigots first and foremost.
“I’m the least racist person there is” (a version of I know a black person) “look at my African-American!” (a version of I’m a religious warrior therefore exempt from scrutiny).

You deviated from the narrative. EOTL has it easy, he doesn't have to think, he just checks the boxes in the far left playbook. Your problem is you use common sense to evaluate each issue on its own merits.

The irony is that he and his sycophants demean and diminish words like "racist" and "bigot" because they just spew that word out their pie holes because they're incapable of intelligent debate. It's akin to "crying wolf", his words have lost all meaning. He does more damaged to his alleged cause. His messages are actually a public disservice.
By “intelligent debate” you mean accept your rationalization of the tenets of your new faith that just happens to align with your long held prejudices. Exactly what the wannabe pharaoh was counting on. trump U is due to begin accepting new students you better get your retainer fee in before the rush!

Yes to all then?
I actually feel really badly for you. I don't need to explain anything to you- if you've formed your opinion of me, that's fine. What you ASSume about me is none of my business. If you want some self reflection, go back through this thread and look at your behavior. I am not on here nearly as much as you as I have a family and great life. I hope the same for you, whether you're transgender, gay, straight, purple, green.. you get the picture.

I believe I even said, (when Scott Shurson posted the photo of the transgender person in a slanderous way,) that it was highly disappointing behavior. But you were probably too busy spewing BS to notice.

Good day sir.

trumpist are hypocrites first and foremost.

That's funny:

-Biden signs a mask mandate and breaks it hours later
-Harris denounces Capitol violence but her campaign bailed out rioters in spring/summer
-Pelosi and her haircuts
-Lightfoot and her haircuts
-Newsom and French Laundry
-Pritzker and sending his family to Florida
-C. Cuomo lecturing everyone then breaks quarantine
-Whitmer and her husband's boat
-Raimondo tells everyone to stay home then goes to a wine bar
-Austin mayor threatens his constituents with harsher lockdowns from Cabo
-Supervisor Kuehl votes to ban outdoor dining and is caught outdoor dining that evening
-Denver Mayor Hancock tweets avoid travel if you can while on a plane to visit his daughter
-DC Mayor Bowser orders a travel quarantine then travels to a Biden victory party
-Philadelphia Mayor Kenney shuts down indoor dining then gets spotted dining in Maryland
-Gov. Cuomo goes to Georgia on the NY travel advisory list, doesn't quarantine on return, and gets caught maskless
-De Blasio going to the gym and visiting parks outside his neighborhood during the worst of the NY lockdowns
-Garcetti joined the BLM protestors after issuing stay at home orders in Los Angeles
-NM Gov Grisham does a private shopping spree at a jewelry store after she shuts down stores
-Chicago teachers union leader campaigns to keep schools shut while traveling in the Caribbean
-Fauci gets caught repeatedly without his mask when cameras are off

By “intelligent debate” you mean accept your rationalization of the tenets of your new faith that just happens to align with your long held prejudices. Exactly what the wannabe pharaoh was counting on. trump U is due to begin accepting new students you better get your retainer fee in before the rush!
Thanks for proving my point. Now please stop embarrassing Bob and the band and choose a more appropriate username. Rage Against the Machine would seem more appropriate for your middle school political sensibilities.

Because of your selective outrage and indifference towards the same behavior when it’s “only” bashing transgender youth. So do you hate LGBTQ youth? Is “tranny” an appropriate thing to call a transgender youth? How about that comment about bringing the popcorn and jockstraps? Did you find that funny? You think it’s not ok to tell someone their kid is a middling athlete (which is probably the god’s honest truth btw), when they say degrading things about other children because they’re looking for excuses in advance to explain why their kid isn’t going to get recruited for college soccer?

Reminds me of your indifference towards females. We should change your handle to “The Tuck Rule”.

I actually feel really badly for you. I don't need to explain anything to you- if you've formed your opinion of me, that's fine. What you ASSume about me is none of my business. If you want some self reflection, go back through this thread and look at your behavior. I am not on here nearly as much as you as I have a family and great life. I hope the same for you, whether you're transgender, gay, straight, purple, green.. you get the picture.

I believe I even said, (when Scott Shurson posted the photo of the transgender person in a slanderous way,) that it was highly disappointing behavior. But you were probably too busy spewing BS to notice.

Good day sir.

Did I post a tranny photo in a slanderous way?

Good day sir.
Don't let the keyboard jockey get into your head. He doesn't realize he's the one being mocked. There isn't an ethical or moral bone in his/her/it's body. Sit back and watch him spew magatness left and right. It's Sunday - no change from the garbage posted on friday, and before. It's quite hilarious how frothy some get. trump is gone, biden is in, life goes on.

I hope for everyone in CAs sake, some sensible plan is put into place for getting your kids back safely on the field playing futbol. If not, I'll see you when you travel to AZ for weekend friendlies.

trumpist are hypocrites first and foremost.
Are they the only hypocrites, or are they the only ones that matter to you? I know small minds think alike so don't answer the question - consult your caped crusader buddy first.

I do admire your consistency and passion though. You appear to be loyal to your cause and have a more balanced approach to your message. You'd make a great employee, just have to promise to tone down your internet presence. Passion is am important character trait for employers.

That's funny:

-Harris denounces Capitol violence but her campaign bailed out rioters in spring/summer
-Pelosi and her haircuts
-Supervisor Kuehl votes to ban outdoor dining and is caught outdoor dining that evening
-Denver Mayor Hancock tweets avoid travel if you can while on a plane to visit his daughter
-DC Mayor Bowser orders a travel quarantine then travels to a Biden victory party
-Philadelphia Mayor Kenney shuts down indoor dining then gets spotted dining in Maryland
-Gov. Cuomo goes to Georgia on the NY travel advisory list, doesn't quarantine on return, and gets caught maskless
-De Blasio going to the gym and visiting parks outside his neighborhood during the worst of the NY lockdowns
-Garcetti joined the BLM protestors after issuing stay at home orders in Los Angeles
-NM Gov Grisham does a private shopping spree at a jewelry store after she shuts down stores
-Chicago teachers union leader campaigns to keep schools shut while traveling in the Caribbean
SHHH, they prefer to practice the antonyms of critical thinking. It's easier that way. Linear thinking requires less effort

Thanks for proving my point. Now please stop embarrassing Bob and the band and choose a more appropriate username. Rage Against the Machine would seem more appropriate for your middle school political sensibilities.
Yeah, you believe trump. You must be a jenious, an angry aggrieved jenious, but you’re really smart and use the best words! You funny!

That's funny:

-Pelosi and her haircuts
Yes I’m sure that all happened, at least as far as you were told.

Yes I’m sure that all happened, at least as far as you were told.
All of it was made up - kinda like russia kolusion, ukraine kolusion, china kolusion, bursima kolusion,

Government is good at making you pick a side. Ideologues like you eat that stuff up. Don't worry, you aren't the first to be duped, and you won't be the last. It's what the gubment does. You think you know the truth as it's told to you, but you really don't. You've lost your ability to think clearly and make your own determinations. You saw Gavy eating dinner, you want to believe, but it's hard for you to go against your master. Just the way it is.

The hardest part is the adulting part. Once you figure that out, you'll be ok..

Did I post a tranny photo in a slanderous way?
I mean, isn't "tranny" in and of itself not the best verbiage to use? And I believe it was you who was calling the individual "it", and mocking her looks- no? If I'm incorrect I'll own up to it. Honestly, I didn't intend on beating this dead horse, I just got bat signaled to this damn thread!

That's funny:

-Pelosi and her haircuts
Kind of a short list when you think about it. There are a lot of politicians big city mayor and above.

If only 20 or so got caught, then more are following the rules than I would have thought possible.

The good news is that cases are down. California's daily case load is about half what it was 2 or 3 weeks ago. It needs to be cut in half four more times for us all to hit orange. 8 to 12 weeks.

That is, 8 to 12 weeks unless we are all morons and start having dinner parties. Add some extra time if we all throw out our masks and visit friends indoors again.

Kind of a short list when you think about it. There are a lot of politicians big city mayor and above.

If only 20 or so got caught, then more are following the rules than I would have thought possible.

The good news is that cases are down. California's daily case load is about half what it was 2 or 3 weeks ago. It needs to be cut in half four more times for us all to hit orange. 8 to 12 weeks.

That is, 8 to 12 weeks unless we are all morons and start having dinner parties. Add some extra time if we all throw out our masks and visit friends indoors again.

Trips to Utah to play kiddie soccer are also highly discouraged.

Back