President Joe Biden

Ha ha. Amazon squished Parler in court like the cockroach bug that it is. The First Amendment and free enterprise are alive and well.

You should be very concerned that this is just the first of many traitorous magat companies to go down.

How is silencing someone supporting the 1st Amendment? Go ahead and put on your tin foil dress before answering, Emperor.

I will just say that for me the geopolitical benefits of being energy independent far outweigh any climate risks of fracking or the pipeline...at least in the short term until we can develop better alternatives.
^^^^THIS

The reality is we will be using fossil fuels for many decades to come. To pretend otherwise is just that. Pretending.

It is far better for the US to not be reliant on getting fossil fuels from other countries.

IMO nuclear energy and battery technology are far and away the best alternatives.
For those that believe climate change is THE ISSUE of the day, they should be supporting nuclear now.

At some point renewables will play a much larger role in powering our lifestyles.

How is silencing someone supporting the 1st Amendment? Go ahead and put on your tin foil dress before answering, Emperor.

People have every right to tell companies how they feel about who they do business with and to organize a boycott when they do something reprehensible or work with someone who does. Furthermore, the First Amendment protects people and companies from being mandated to share a point of view to to which they’re opposed, which is exactly what Parler is trying to force companies to do. That is the very thing the First Amendment prohibits.

It’s absolutely ridiculous that Parler blocks people from using its platform to post content it doesn’t like and then thinks it can turn around and sue others for blocking content they don’t like. It’s even more ridiculous that you think the First Amendment can be used as a weapon to force companies to publish opinions against their will. The First Amendment not only protects a private citizen from government interference with what they say, but also with what they won’t. If you are Parler want to say stupid s**t, no one can be compelled to publish or support it unless the contract says so, and clearly it does not.

God you’re so stupid. Trumpanzee-level stupid.

People have every right to tell companies how they feel about who they do business with and to organize a boycott when they do something reprehensible or work with someone who does. Furthermore, the First Amendment protects people and companies from being mandated to share a point of view to to which they’re opposed, which is exactly what Parler is trying to force companies to do. That is the very thing the First Amendment prohibits.

It’s absolutely ridiculous that Parler blocks people from using its platform to post content it doesn’t like and then thinks it can turn around and sue others for blocking content they don’t like. It’s even more ridiculous that you think the First Amendment can be used as a weapon to force companies to publish opinions against their will. The First Amendment not only protects a private citizen from government interference with what they say, but also with what they won’t. If you are Parler want to say stupid s**t, no one can be compelled to publish or support it unless the contract says so, and clearly it does not.

I thought you'd like this a letter to President Biden about all the great work Newsom is doing in California. It is in response to the letter Newsom wrote to the President about all the great things going on in California

Oh, but you’re okay with Facebook censoring people for NOT adhering to their mandated opinion. You liberals are so hypocritical it’s embarrassing.

I thought you'd like this a letter to President Biden about all the great work Newsom is doing in California. It is in response to the letter Newsom wrote to the President about all the great things going on in California

Brilliant. I'm sure Biden's peeps sent it direct to the round file...facts are inconvenient, and just too many of them for Biden's attention span. Queue emotional argument from EOTL defending Newsom...or maybe just insults.

Oh, but you’re okay with Facebook censoring people for NOT adhering to their mandated opinion. You liberals are so hypocritical it’s embarrassing.

No one can force Facebook to publish magat lies against its will. That would very clearly violate the First Amendment. How does it feel to hate the First Amendment? How does it feel to hate freedom? Your Russian handler must be so proud.

I feel bad for your children, especially if your stupidity is genetic.

No one can force Facebook to publish magat lies against its will. That would very clearly violate the First Amendment. How does it feel to hate the First Amendment? How does it feel to hate freedom? Your Russian handler must be so proud.

Not cool bringing kids into it.

You’re the one supporting censorship, fool. You’re fine with it if it supports your position, which is typically pushing your pecker downward when you sit to pee.

Apparently Biden thinks his mask mandate isn't going to do very much. There's apparently nothing we can do to change the pandemic in the next 100 days....errr several months .

Yeah, he’s a true leader. Trump “wasn’t doing anything” and now this babbling, douchebag admits he can’t do jack shit. Typical democrat that can’t do anything but point the finger before he shoves it up his own ass.

Do you think Newsom is winning right about now??? I guess FACTS are all in the eye of the beholder??? I don't think it used to be that way
https://blog.electkevinkiley.com/wp...etter-to-President-Biden-FINAL-01212021-1.pdf

Yup. He’s sitting at the governor’s desk driving you crazy. Winning.

Who the hell is Kevin Kiley? A nobody, that’s who. His grandstanding letter has already been circular-filed. Maybe you should send your own to the President of the United States.

Back