President Joe Biden

People have every right to tell companies how they feel about who they do business with and to organize a boycott when they do something reprehensible or work with someone who does. Furthermore, the First Amendment protects people and companies from being mandated to share a point of view to to which they’re opposed, which is exactly what Parler is trying to force companies to do. That is the very thing the First Amendment prohibits.

It’s absolutely ridiculous that Parler blocks people from using its platform to post content it doesn’t like and then thinks it can turn around and sue others for blocking content they don’t like. It’s even more ridiculous that you think the First Amendment can be used as a weapon to force companies to publish opinions against their will. The First Amendment not only protects a private citizen from government interference with what they say, but also with what they won’t. If you are Parler want to say stupid s**t, no one can be compelled to publish or support it unless the contract says so, and clearly it does not.

God you’re so stupid. Trumpanzee-level stupid.
The trumpist are driven by emotion.

Yup. He’s sitting at the governor’s desk driving you crazy. Winning.

Who the hell is Kevin Kiley? A nobody, that’s who. His grandstanding letter has already been circular-filed. Maybe you should send your own to the President of the United States.
Hahaha a nobody??? And who do you think you are?? hahaha...you’re the loser, a kid that hangs out on a soccer forum trolling, no life, whose the real loser....and you have the nerve to call Kiley a nobody??? Dude, you are too funny... you really have no clue

Hahaha a nobody??? And who do you think you are?? hahaha...you’re the loser, a kid that hangs out on a soccer forum trolling, no life, whose the real loser....and you have the nerve to call Kiley a nobody??? Dude, you are too funny... you really have no clue

Beating down magats is an important public service.

Oh, much more important than a California Legislator, I see. Keep up the good work.

Ha ha. It doesn’t look like your boy has ever been a deciding vote or even proposed a bill that’s ever passed other than a resolution for positive parenting awareness month. This dumbf**k gets paid $110,000 plus per diem of almost $200 a day. Yeah, I’m more important than that magat since I’ve made just as much progress in the CA legislature as him but am 200,000x less costly. Even the cost of the freakin’ stamp for his gratuitous grandstanding letter was a waste of taxpayer dollars other than maybe the woodie it gave you.

Ha ha. It doesn’t look like your boy has ever been a deciding vote or even proposed a bill that’s ever passed other than a resolution for positive parenting awareness month. This dumbf**k gets paid $110,000 plus per diem of almost $200 a day. Yeah, I’m more important than that magat since I’ve made just as much progress in the CA legislature as him but am 200,000x less costly. Even the cost of the freakin’ stamp for his gratuitous grandstanding letter was a waste of taxpayer dollars other than maybe the woodie it gave you.
Trumpists are inherently lazy.

Not cool bringing kids into it.

You mean like Scotty boy does? Or do transgender youth not count in your mind?

Like I said earlier, his kids are f**ked, and I thoroughly enjoy daddy getting what he deserves, which are children who are weak athletes growing up to be losers in a bigoted snowflake household full of self-pity.

5EC0F72F-19E1-418B-AA11-78695EF5BFEF.jpeg

You mean like Scotty boy does? Or do transgender youth not count in your mind?

Like I said earlier, his kids are f**ked, and I thoroughly enjoy daddy getting what he deserves, which are children who are weak athletes growing up to be losers in a bigoted snowflake household full of self-pity.

View attachment 9997

So @Glitterhater, why exactly is his kid off limits when it’s ok for him to make disgusting derogatory comments about transgender youth? Is it because you think it’s super fun to mock transgender youth?

D79AFB92-1121-43FD-97A8-495A63CDB216.jpeg

So @Glitterhater, why exactly is his kid off limits when it’s ok for him to make disgusting derogatory comments about transgender youth? Is it because you think it’s super fun to mock transgender youth?

View attachment 9998

Magat bashing is an important public service.

If your kid can’t get one of the 60,000 college roster spots because zero of them were filled by a transgender woman, how terrible a soccer player must she be? Does she even know which goal the ball is supposed to go into?

View attachment 9998

Did I hurt you? Certainly not as much as the “bad” man, right? We know, it’s okay for you to label everyone else as “assholes” but you despise the label club.

You were picked last in P.E. Does your index finger still bend after all these years of running around pointing it at people?

Did I hurt you? Certainly not as much as the “bad” man, right? We know, it’s okay for you to label everyone else as “assholes” but you despise the label club.

You were picked last in P.E. Does your index finger still bend after all these years of running around pointing it at people?

That’s one way to defend your bigotry (and your kid’s failure as an athlete). You should steer her toward academics while there is still time, or is she as dumb as she is a bad athlete?

That’s one way to defend your bigotry (and your kid’s failure as an athlete). You should steer her toward academics while there is still time, or is she as dumb as she is a bad athlete?

How do you know my kid is a failure? Or that I even have a kid in athletics?

I could just spend every waking moment here, like you do, being a pathetic loser.

WTH? How did I get dragged into this?

Because of your selective outrage and indifference towards the same behavior when it’s “only” bashing transgender youth. So do you hate LGBTQ youth? Is “tranny” an appropriate thing to call a transgender youth? How about that comment about bringing the popcorn and jockstraps? Did you find that funny? You think it’s not ok to tell someone their kid is a middling athlete (which is probably the god’s honest truth btw), when they say degrading things about other children because they’re looking for excuses in advance to explain why their kid isn’t going to get recruited for college soccer?

WTH? How did I get dragged into this?
You deviated from the narrative. EOTL has it easy, he doesn't have to think, he just checks the boxes in the far left playbook. Your problem is you use common sense to evaluate each issue on its own merits.

The irony is that he and his sycophants demean and diminish words like "racist" and "bigot" because they just spew that word out their pie holes because they're incapable of intelligent debate. It's akin to "crying wolf", his words have lost all meaning. He does more damaged to his alleged cause. His messages are actually a public disservice.

You deviated from the narrative. EOTL has it easy, he doesn't have to think, he just checks the boxes in the far left playbook. Your problem is you use common sense to evaluate each issue on its own merits.

The irony is that he and his sycophants demean and diminish words like "racist" and "bigot" because they just spew that word out their pie holes because they're incapable of intelligent debate. It's akin to "crying wolf", his words have lost all meaning. He does more damaged to his alleged cause. His messages are actually a public disservice.

The far left radicals are coming for you. We have stolen government from you, destroyed your social media safe spaces, made you have abortions and now we’re not even letting the few daughters who do get to live lose races in CT anymore. Soon it will be over and there will be no more women’s sports and nowhere to whine about it online. Maybe we’ll even lock y’all in cages.

Because of your selective outrage and indifference towards the same behavior when it’s “only” bashing transgender youth. So do you hate LGBTQ youth? Is “tranny” an appropriate thing to call a transgender youth? How about that comment about bringing the popcorn and jockstraps? Did you find that funny? You think it’s not ok to tell someone their kid is a middling athlete (which is probably the god’s honest truth btw), when they say degrading things about other children because they’re looking for excuses in advance to explain why their kid isn’t going to get recruited for college soccer?
It's not my job to white knight the dumpster fire that is this thread. You know nothing about me. Keep making those ASSumptions, those will serve you well.

Back