OMG

I'm angry you morons justify using an autistic 16-year old as your high profile scientist. Then again, nothing you desperate dems do surprises me anymore. Bernie Magoo wants no border walls at all now and wants to abolish ICE. I mean, yeah, let's just get REALLY stupid.

Hmm... is Gretta really presenting herself as a scientist? To me the point is she is a young person publicly digesting what a majority of "high profile" scientists are saying about global warming... and wondering why people aren't freaking out? Simple and effective exactly because the long term effects of global warming she's bringing up are really scary to think about.

I'd also say that I do personally wish she was as effective at coming up with answers then a 16 year old instinct to just turn everything off. But it's not just Gretta, as in the age of Twitter, workable solutions are somewhat hard to come by as a general rule. There just aren't enough charcters allowed in a tweet- for anyone to do anything other then bitch.

Hmm... is Gretta really presenting herself as a scientist? To me the point is she is a young person publicly digesting what a majority of "high profile" scientists are saying about global warming... and wondering why people aren't freaking out? Simple and effective exactly because the long term effects of global warming she's bringing up are really scary to think about.

I'd also say that I do personally wish she was as effective at coming up with answers then a 16 year old instinct to just turn everything off. But it's not just Gretta, as in the age of Twitter, workable solutions are somewhat hard to come by as a general rule. There just aren't enough charcters allowed in a tweet- for anyone to do anything other then bitch.

It's Greta with one " T " ....Mr Tiny " T "...........
It's " Characters " with two ( a's ) o Mr Tiny " T ".............

That 16 year old autistic young lady is being used as a tool......absolutely disgusting.
She should be living a normal life like normal 16 year old young ladies do....
You are promoting the abuse of her irretrievable youth......

Oh you poor thing, always the victim, hope you feel better soon!

https://media.giphy.com/media/kLLvH1EOtCwQ8/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hey Multi! Look at these high school kids with the Nazi symbol, Confederate flag and Trump banner. They're also playing the punching game!

You're a bright guy!

Hey Multi! Look at these high school kids with the Nazi symbol, Confederate flag and Trump banner. They're also playing the punching game!

You're a bright guy!
I am sure there is a point to this post.

Not only has Trump hit his highest approval rating (49%, far less than Obama's highest), but he has now even matched the Obama administration's highest growth rate, at 2.9%! That will likely decrease. And Obama took over during a deep recession.
We know who's doing well. Stock market investors. Big business executives.

What other direction do you go after a recession? LMAO!

The cuts he will make will be to programs that benefit working people. Programs we have all been paying into for decades like Medicare, Social Security, etc. all so the rich can get richer. He doesn't give a shit about you and even he is baffled by your unyielding support. "I could shoot someone . . . "

Wait... so you're worried about Trump making cuts to programs that benefit working people but taxing them more, to provide free healthcare to illegal aliens, isn't a problem for you?

Back