OMG

Actually, go back and read your posts and then tell us who keeps crying. You're ignorant, angry and let's add jealous. Lighten up, big fella. You're not as bad as you think you are.

I'm angry you morons justify using an autistic 16-year old as your high profile scientist. Then again, nothing you desperate dems do surprises me anymore. Bernie Magoo wants no border walls at all now and wants to abolish ICE. I mean, yeah, let's just get REALLY stupid.

I'm angry you morons justify using an autistic 16-year old as your high profile scientist. Then again, nothing you desperate dems do surprises me anymore. Bernie Magoo wants no border walls at all now and wants to abolish ICE. I mean, yeah, let's just get REALLY stupid.
She's not anybody's high profile scientist.
Were the Vietnam War protesters high-profile political scientists?
You have a problem with young people making heroic efforts on behalf of their beliefs which capture the world's admiration? Aren't there any of those on your side of the issues? Is that why you're so angry?
Aren't you getting rich under Trump? Tax cuts, decreased regulation? Doesn't that make you more content?

Actually, I'm afraid of grown men with beards and testicles, dressed as teenage girls, trying to join my ACTUAL female daughter in a bathroom. They aren't women. They aren't female. They aren't trans. There is no freedom of choice when it comes to DNA.
That's quite a fantasy...do you spend much time contemplating that possibility? I think you're referring to a cross-dresser, not a trans, who would therefore not be permitted in a girls restroom.
But I'm no expert...I actually find it bizarre how much time in the political arena is spent discussing trans issues. You and Joe keep it popping, though, for sure. I wonder what that means.

Coocoo.

That's quite a fantasy...do you spend much time contemplating that possibility? I think you're referring to a cross-dresser, not a trans, who would therefore not be permitted in a girls restroom.
But I'm no expert...I actually find it bizarre how much time in the political arena is spent discussing trans issues. You and Joe keep it popping, though, for sure. I wonder what that means.
You people are the ones pandering to them.
Keep the freaks out of our elementary schools and shove em back in the closet and everything will be just fine.

She's not anybody's high profile scientist.
Were the Vietnam War protesters high-profile political scientists?
You have a problem with young people making heroic efforts on behalf of their beliefs which capture the world's admiration? Aren't there any of those on your side of the issues? Is that why you're so angry?
Aren't you getting rich under Trump? Tax cuts, decreased regulation? Doesn't that make you more content?

Skipping school and getting wealthy, via exploitation, isn't heroic... it's child abuse.

Thus not permitted? Are you going to do the ball check yourself?

1581317207614.png

I think Trump is accomplishing a lot.
The rich are getting much richer, the others aren't participating in the new wealth and the huge deficits ensure that future generations won't see upward mobility.
Whoever hired him must feel very accomplished.

I think Trump is accomplishing a lot.
The rich are getting much richer, the others aren't participating in the new wealth and the huge deficits ensure that future generations won't see upward mobility.
Whoever hired him must feel very accomplished.

How do you know who is or isn't doing well financially? There's 330,000,000 people in the country. How many have you interviewed? As for huge deficits, we've always had them. Maybe when President Trump tries to make some cuts, you liberals could stop crying about it?

How do you know who is or isn't doing well financially? There's 330,000,000 people in the country. How many have you interviewed? As for huge deficits, we've always had them. Maybe when President Trump tries to make some cuts, you liberals could stop crying about it?
Not only has Trump hit his highest approval rating (49%, far less than Obama's highest), but he has now even matched the Obama administration's highest growth rate, at 2.9%! That will likely decrease. And Obama took over during a deep recession.
We know who's doing well. Stock market investors. Big business executives.

The cuts he will make will be to programs that benefit working people. Programs we have all been paying into for decades like Medicare, Social Security, etc. all so the rich can get richer. He doesn't give a shit about you and even he is baffled by your unyielding support. "I could shoot someone . . . "

The cuts he will make will be to programs that benefit working people. Programs we have all been paying into for decades like Medicare, Social Security, etc. all so the rich can get richer. He doesn't give a shit about you and even he is baffled by your unyielding support. "I could shoot someone . . . "

You're on a UNION retirement......and YOU have no comprehension of the subject matter
you are pretending to espouse about.....
You really are making an ASS of yourself....

Back