OMG

reading articles, and following science, are mostly antithetical to the Republican way.

Your question is moot. The difference is Biden did it as policy at the bequest of the international community and American interests, based on reality. Trump was trying to throw a shadow over a political rival and also working off Putin's propaganda talking points attempting to deflect the blame for Russia meddling in our elections (he does it everywhere). Only idiots and those shielding for t and/or Putin believe that bullshit, which are you?

LMAO! Wait... wait... wait... the International community asked Stuttering Joe to withhold aid to Ukraine if they didn't leave his coke snorting son alone? My God... that's an incredible revelation. If Russia is meddling in our elections, like we meddle in people's elections, that's on your boy Oblamy since it happened on his watch. Was Vlad using Cankles Rodham's server? And before you tell me we don't do that, see below:

Following science... like your autistic, teenage friend Greta? Goddamn... I think all this low hanging fruit is giving me the runs.
The great news about the above post is that anyone who is so blinded by their own anger and ignorance that they will ridicule an internationally renowned teenager has zero credibility to comment on anything newsworthy.
Poor guy...try to have a good day and remember...things will get better for you. Breathe.

The great news about the above post is that anyone who is so blinded by their own anger and ignorance that they will ridicule an internationally renowned teenager has zero credibility to comment on anything newsworthy.
Poor guy...try to have a good day and remember...things will get better for you. Breathe.
Trumpies are afraid of everything, science, education, democracy, women and children, freedom of choice and even teenage girls.

She's internationally renowned by you politically correct muppets that fucked up everything you touched in the last decade. Tell me something... other than a plain face and breathless affect, what are her credentials? About the same as Bill Nye the Science Guy... NONE. You can look up his resume, too. ZERO background or education in science. None. Zip. Zero. But that's okay... you keep crying. I know yesterday was a tough one for you kids. Maybe spend this one scouring local middle schools to find the surgeon that will handle your lobotomy.

Trumpies are afraid of everything, science, education, democracy, women and children, freedom of choice and even teenage girls.

Actually, I'm afraid of grown men with beards and testicles, dressed as teenage girls, trying to join my ACTUAL female daughter in a bathroom. They aren't women. They aren't female. They aren't trans. There is no freedom of choice when it comes to DNA.

Actually, I'm afraid of grown men with beards and testicles, dressed as teenage girls, trying to join my ACTUAL female daughter in a bathroom. They aren't women. They aren't female. They aren't trans. There is no freedom of choice when it comes to DNA.
You crack me up! Lol! . . . happens all the time eh?

They continue to compete to see who is the trumpiest. It's the only thing they have ever been able to compete at for most of them.

It's like watching the TV ads of the Issa vs Demaio contest each claiming the other is not a true trumpist.. Perhaps in that Congressional District that's a winning argument, but the TV ads spill over into the rest of the County as well. From here, it looks like some sort of political geek-tank show.

Thank you for proving me right by lauding an autistic teenager, on climate change, when she hasn't even finished high school.

She never claimed to be a scientist - just a young woman who will be living in the aftermath of our current political shitshow after the main contestants are long gone.

She never claimed to be a scientist - just a young woman who will be living in the aftermath of our current political shitshow after the main contestants are long gone.
It's time for a younger generation to takeover. Term limits and get the money out of politics.
Andrew Yang.

It's time for a younger generation to takeover. Term limits and get the money out of politics.
Andrew Yang.

Term limits throw out the good with the bad.

As for getting money out of politics - in order to do that, we must overcome the entrenched position money has in our politics. Or, more poetically, in order to get the money out of politics first we have to get the money out of politics.

She's internationally renowned by you politically correct muppets that fucked up everything you touched in the last decade. Tell me something... other than a plain face and breathless affect, what are her credentials? About the same as Bill Nye the Science Guy... NONE. You can look up his resume, too. ZERO background or education in science. None. Zip. Zero. But that's okay... you keep crying. I know yesterday was a tough one for you kids. Maybe spend this one scouring local middle schools to find the surgeon that will handle your lobotomy.
Actually, go back and read your posts and then tell us who keeps crying. You're ignorant, angry and let's add jealous. Lighten up, big fella. You're not as bad as you think you are.

Andrew Yang.

Get the money out of politics? Isn't Yang wealthy? WSJ estimates his net worth at $3-$4M. How about Bloomberg and Steyer? Now THOSE are 2 demotards living just like the rest of us, Husky Dew.

Back