OMG

Who were those illegal aliens who voted (bribed or not)?

Democrats want illegal aliens to be able to get a driver's license and not be required to show any identification when voting. They'd also be happy if the census didn't ask any tough questions like... oh... I don't know... "are you a citizen?" or "were you born in the United States". Save your bullshit.

I know we got the tax cuts and it has been 3 years under Trump...are we making more money? Is the government spending much less? We must at least be biting into those deficits with all this newfound prosperity and saving money on those expenditures on illegals?

Lots of us are making more money. I do know this, though, every time Trump tries to cut spending... like pulling soldiers out of 30-year old wars, like cutting food stamps from deadbeats, or getting us out of a climate accord that's pointless because 7 of the worst 10 offenders do nothing, you liberals whine and cry like someone took away your ability to use the public restroom of your gender choice that day. Maybe we'd actually have to spend less on illegals if you guys quit telling them it's okay to come here. I have the same problem with a stray cat my neighbor keeps feeding.

Democrats want illegal aliens to be able to get a driver's license and not be required to show any identification when voting. They'd also be happy if the census didn't ask any tough questions like... oh... I don't know... "are you a citizen?" or "were you born in the United States". Save your bullshit.

Sucker.

Lots of us are making more money. I do know this, though, every time Trump tries to cut spending... like pulling soldiers out of 30-year old wars, like cutting food stamps from deadbeats, or getting us out of a climate accord that's pointless because 7 of the worst 10 offenders do nothing, you liberals whine and cry like someone took away your ability to use the public restroom of your gender choice that day. Maybe we'd actually have to spend less on illegals if you guys quit telling them it's okay to come here. I have the same problem with a stray cat my neighbor keeps feeding.
So he's the president and he's not cutting spending? He's increasing spending? And deficits? I guess when you go bankrupt a bunch of times that whole "don't worry about it, the government will bail out your debts" thing becomes second nature.

So he's the president and he's not cutting spending? He's increasing spending? And deficits? I guess when you go bankrupt a bunch of times that whole "don't worry about it, the government will bail out your debts" thing becomes second nature.

No, he's cutting spending. Unlike Obama, who outspent every President before him, combined. Even your buddies at CNN reported that. My point is that every time he does it, liberals complain. Then 10 minutes later, they complain that he spends too much money. Simply put, liberals just complain no matter what Trump does. And so you know, many successful businessmen go bankrupt. You think Silicon Valley is full of guys that made it their first time out?

No, he's cutting spending. Unlike Obama, who outspent every President before him, combined. Even your buddies at CNN reported that. My point is that every time he does it, liberals complain. Then 10 minutes later, they complain that he spends too much money. Simply put, liberals just complain no matter what Trump does. And so you know, many successful businessmen go bankrupt. You think Silicon Valley is full of guys that made it their first time out?

Sucker.

I didn't know you smoke crack.
Growing spending massively, debt up 50% in 3 years, he's had 6(!) bankruptcies.

I didn't know you smoke crack.
Growing spending massively, debt up 50% in 3 years, he's had 6(!) bankruptcies.

His personal business finances are irrelevant. We know it's in your TDS quiver but it's old and tired. Spending is necessary. You know that. My point is everytime he tries to cut spending on something, you liberals whine and cry about it. Every single time. And for the record, if anyone is smoking crack around here, it's you libtards offering anything and everything to illegals, and OTHER criminals, in exchange for votes. Desperate much?

His personal business finances are irrelevant. We know it's in your TDS quiver but it's old and tired. Spending is necessary. You know that. My point is everytime he tries to cut spending on something, you liberals whine and cry about it. Every single time. And for the record, if anyone is smoking crack around here, it's you libtards offering anything and everything to illegals, and OTHER criminals, in exchange for votes. Desperate much?
Your self-imposed ignorance is showing.

I think that's the difference between Dems and Repubs. He wants tax cuts to decrease revenue and massive farm, coal, oil and defense subsidies. We want more education spending and progressive diplomacy internationally, along with federal health programs, etc.
Almost the only place Trump and Dems agree is spending on infrastructure (bridges, highways, etc.), but the Republican senate (McConnel early on) said "no."

I think that's the difference between Dems and Repubs. He wants tax cuts to decrease revenue and massive farm, coal, oil and defense subsidies. We want more education spending and progressive diplomacy internationally, along with federal health programs, etc.
Almost the only place Trump and Dems agree is spending on infrastructure (bridges, highways, etc.), but the Republican senate (McConnel early on) said "no."

So more "education spending". Then why are you asking for more tax dollars to provide healthcare for illegal aliens? "Government funded" means your tax dollars. The government doesn't have any money. So why would you choose to spend our money on illegals instead of our kids? And by "progressive diplomacy internationally", do you mean continuing to bow to other world leaders and get anally raped financially? You had that with Obama. Trump is restructuring those deals to help us... not everyone else. I don't want a popular president... I want an effective one.

So more "education spending". Then why are you asking for more tax dollars to provide healthcare for illegal aliens? "Government funded" means your tax dollars. The government doesn't have any money. So why would you choose to spend our money on illegals instead of our kids? And by "progressive diplomacy internationally", do you mean continuing to bow to other world leaders and get anally raped financially? You had that with Obama. Trump is restructuring those deals to help us... not everyone else. I don't want a popular president... I want an effective one.
Sucker.

Trump's infrastructure plan was to give a trillion dollars in tax breaks to huge multinationals, and those that said they liked him, on projects already completed or already underway. No new projects, just more hot air and money for the wealthy.

Back