OMG

There is a difference between doing it because everyone wants it done and only one man wants it done.
Ever wonder why Biden did it for all the world to see (because everyone wanted it done) and t has been trying to hide every move (because he was the only one pushing it)?
You need to get out more.

No, no I don't . . . maybe because of the insane clown posse rhetorical nature of your posts?

I recognize your memory is as fluid as your gender. Here it is again. Stuttering Joe extorting Ukraine and bragging about it. You know... the same horrific offense, from your former VP and favorite candidate, you want Trump removed for. Well, let's be honest, you want Trump removed because you know you can't beat him in November, but that's a different conversation.

There is a difference between doing it because everyone wants it done and only one man wants it done.
Ever wonder why Biden did it for all the world to see (because everyone wanted it done) and t has been trying to hide every move (because he was the only one pushing it)?

No, I don't ever wonder. I've come to know you libtards as the Hypocrisy Party. I won't even bring up the question of why everyone would want Biden to extort the Ukraine but not Trump. I guess protecting your coke sniffing, dead son's widow screwing kid isn't an impeachable offense. Duly noted.

No, I don't ever wonder. I've come to know you libtards as the Hypocrisy Party. I won't even bring up the question of why everyone would want Biden to extort the Ukraine but not Trump. I guess protecting your coke sniffing, dead son's widow screwing kid isn't an impeachable offense. Duly noted.
You crack me up! "Outlaw"? Is that now a term for naive buffoons who believe Putin's propaganda?

Not to worry. Bernie Magoo wants to abolish ICE and have open borders. No need to "identify as an American citizen" any longer. Personally, I'm going to identify as an illegal alien so I no longer have to follow any rules or laws, get free everything and piss where I choose.

except for your guns outlaw. Be a bold, proud American and take those into all the schools and bars that you can. Let your 2nd amendment Pride shine-though!

Not very well rounded when comes to information I see. That answers a lot.

I find a person doesn't have to be well rounded when it comes to quotes... on video... right at the tip of your nose. You willing to acknowledge Biden brags about extorting Ukraine, puffing his chest out about it and even saying Obama would back him up on it? Or would deflecting be easier?

I find a person doesn't have to be well rounded when it comes to quotes... on video... right at the tip of your nose. You willing to acknowledge Biden brags about extorting Ukraine, puffing his chest out about it and even saying Obama would back him up on it? Or would deflecting be easier?

Sucker.

Back