OMG

It isn't over yet, but so far the tone set by the Senate Republicans is "We don't what our guy did".

We'll see how well that plays in November.
Im sure this whole thing has been hard on you, but drunk posting at 6AM won't make it go away.
It only gets worse in November.

It is funny from my point of view, but a little sad as well.

#KAG. -giver-

Im sure this whole thing has been hard on you, but drunk posting at 6AM won't make it go away.
It only gets worse in November.

It is funny from my point of view, but a little sad as well.

#KAG. -giver-

What thing is hard on me? T is turning out pretty much as I expected he would - a buffoon who depends on the gullible for support. It seems that that doesn't bother you.

Drunk posting? I got up at 6 for my morning walk. It was cold last night - frost on the golf course grass. I may spend some time in the hot tub later with the local Republicans just to see what they have to say.

What thing is hard on me? T is turning out pretty much as I expected he would - a buffoon who depends on the gullible for support. It seems that that doesn't bother you.

Drunk posting? I got up at 6 for my morning walk. It was cold last night - frost on the golf course grass. I may spend some time in the hot tub later with the local Republicans just to see what they have to say.
Maybe it is your incoherent quotes?

Yeah... there's a Kansas City in Kansas, too. Did you know that? Or are you like Obama... thinking we have 57 states and the White Sox, whom he claimed to be a fan of, play at Cominskey Field?

Back