OMG

Because I know how much you love Wikipedia, I'm helping you out here on what Salon.com is. You feeling me now?

Salon is an American news and opinion website, created by David Talbot in 1995. It publishes articles on U.S. politics, culture, and current events and has a politically progressive/liberal editorial stance.
Created by: David Talbot
Current status: Online
Type of site: News website
Launched: April 18, 1995; 24 years ago
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Salon_(website)
Salon (website) - Wikipedia

What did they get wrong?

Debate this --

No... I'm done wasting time on your deflections that ignore accountability for your party and its actions.

I know. You won't have a party in November, either.

I don't vote that way. My first rule for office holders is to re-elect an incumbent unless he has done something to piss me off. Thus I voted to re-elect Republicans Faulconer and Mainschein. I don't know how it will go this November - Faulconer is term-limited (a dumb idea that throws out the good with the bad). I think Mainschein is running again, but he changed to be a Democrat since he refused to be a Trumpist.

Dershowitz Criticizes Treatment of NPR Reporter as CNN’s Toobin Asks Why He Gave Pompeo a Pat on the Back

This video shows how dishonest and morally bankrupt Dershowitz is as he supports the Nazi like tactics of this administration. In the age of The Pussy Grabber Trump Conservatives wear their dishonesty and morality as a badge of honor and they look like fools. Many of them know they are being foolish but they can't find a way off of the crazy train.

Dershowitz Criticizes Treatment of NPR Reporter as CNN’s Toobin Asks Why He Gave Pompeo a Pat on the Back

This video shows how dishonest and morally bankrupt Dershowitz is as he supports the Nazi like tactics of this administration. In the age of The Pussy Grabber Trump Conservatives wear their dishonesty and morality as a badge of honor and they look like fools. Many of them know they are being foolish but they can't find a way off of the crazy train.
Dershowitz arguing with himself is classic.

Veterans group demands Trump apologize for shrugging off soldiers’ brain injuries as “headaches”
“I heard that they had headaches . . . It's not very serious," Trump said after 34 soldiers suffered brain injuries

"TBI is a serious injury and one that cannot be taken lightly. TBI is known to cause depression, memory loss, severe headaches, dizziness and fatigue — all injuries that come with both short- and long-term effects," VFW National Commander William "Doc" Schmitz said in a statement. "The VFW expects an apology from the president to our servicemen and women for his misguided remarks, and we ask that he and the White House join with us in our efforts to educate Americans of the dangers TBI has on these heroes as they protect our great nation in these trying times. Our warriors require our full support more than ever in this challenging environment."

Trump, Commander Bone Spurs, what a stupid piece of shit. Absolutely clueless! Trump is a self-absorbed, pathological lying coward!!!

Your diaper is leaking....you smell of Schiff...

Dershowitz reminds me of Sondland and Avenatti. The libtard's best friend as long as he's saying the right things.

Yes. Remember when I said I'd delete my profile if I couldn't prove it and challenged you to delete yours if I could? You probably don't remember. Your memory is quite selective. I called you out at the time. It's okay... everyone else remembers.
No, no I don't . . . maybe because of the insane clown posse rhetorical nature of your posts?

If you believe? I believe what I saw and heard him say. Your denial is epic; your hypocrisy undeniable. Congratulations.
There is a difference between doing it because everyone wants it done and only one man wants it done.
Ever wonder why Biden did it for all the world to see (because everyone wanted it done) and t has been trying to hide every move (because he was the only one pushing it)?

Back