OMG

Trump, the "lying press" and the Nazis: Attacking the media has a history
Donald Trump's attacks on "the enemy of the people" aren't random outbursts. They have a long and troubling history

The news media, Trump complains, treats him unfairly. It does not report all the positive news about his campaign and then his presidency. Instead, he insists, it lies to the public, publishing what he calls “fake news.” Within the confines of Trump’s community of supporters, stories critical of Trump are seen as lies, as phony left-wing propaganda. They’re not to be believed. As it turns out, the use of the term Lügenpresse happens to be quite illuminating. It sheds light on a connection between Trump’s political approach and that of Hitler in the 1930s, when one also heard that word used quite often.

As with so much of Nazi propaganda, the description of an opposition press based on lies was a classic case of projection. Hitler based his whole approach to politics on lies—something he made no secret of, having described his strategy of the “Big Lie” in his memoir, "Mein Kampf." Hitler lied to officials about his party’s use of violence, he lied about his own past, he lied to foreign leaders about his intentions, and, of course, his whole understanding of the world was based on the lie of a global Jewish conspiracy. Truth would never get in the way of Hitler’s goals.

Trump is also a man who has never let the truth get in the way of what he wants to say and who projects his own dishonest nature onto others. And like Hitler, he’s made no secret of the fact that he lies — bragging to a group of Republican donors that he simply made up numbers to argue about trade policy with the Canadian prime minister.

Former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly said he believes former national security adviser John Bolton’s assertion that President Donald Trump withheld aid from Ukraine to pressure that country into announcing an investigation of Joe Biden.

“If John Bolton says that in the book, I believe John Bolton,” Kelly told the crowd at a lecture series in Sarasota, Florida, on Monday.

https://st.depositphotos.com/1695366/1398/v/950/depositphotos_13982547-stock-illustration-cartoon-dunce.jpg

Yeah YOU...!

Veterans group demands Trump apologize for shrugging off soldiers’ brain injuries as “headaches”
“I heard that they had headaches . . . It's not very serious," Trump said after 34 soldiers suffered brain injuries

"TBI is a serious injury and one that cannot be taken lightly. TBI is known to cause depression, memory loss, severe headaches, dizziness and fatigue — all injuries that come with both short- and long-term effects," VFW National Commander William "Doc" Schmitz said in a statement. "The VFW expects an apology from the president to our servicemen and women for his misguided remarks, and we ask that he and the White House join with us in our efforts to educate Americans of the dangers TBI has on these heroes as they protect our great nation in these trying times. Our warriors require our full support more than ever in this challenging environment."

Trump, Commander Bone Spurs, what a stupid piece of shit. Absolutely clueless! Trump is a self-absorbed, pathological lying coward!!!

Veterans group demands Trump apologize for shrugging off soldiers’ brain injuries as “headaches”
“I heard that they had headaches . . . It's not very serious," Trump said after 34 soldiers suffered brain injuries

"TBI is a serious injury and one that cannot be taken lightly. TBI is known to cause depression, memory loss, severe headaches, dizziness and fatigue — all injuries that come with both short- and long-term effects," VFW National Commander William "Doc" Schmitz said in a statement. "The VFW expects an apology from the president to our servicemen and women for his misguided remarks, and we ask that he and the White House join with us in our efforts to educate Americans of the dangers TBI has on these heroes as they protect our great nation in these trying times. Our warriors require our full support more than ever in this challenging environment."

Trump, Commander Bone Spurs, what a stupid piece of shit. Absolutely clueless! Trump is a self-absorbed, pathological lying coward!!!

Salon.com is your source? Was www.libtardsunite.com not touching this story?

Former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly said he believes former national security adviser John Bolton’s assertion that President Donald Trump withheld aid from Ukraine to pressure that country into announcing an investigation of Joe Biden.

“If John Bolton says that in the book, I believe John Bolton,” Kelly told the crowd at a lecture series in Sarasota, Florida, on Monday.

What do you think about impeaching President Trump over the exact same thing VP Joe Biden did to save his son?

So you have the missing evidence of the Biden extortion for which the WH has been desperately looking for months? You should call them immediately.

I've posted the video of CornPop Biden bragging about extorting Ukraine. Remember when your sister, Husker, pussied out over my challenge? Would you like me to post it again or will you run and hide like usual?

Do you know what the VFW is? Apparently you don't.

Because I know how much you love Wikipedia, I'm helping you out here on what Salon.com is. You feeling me now?

Salon is an American news and opinion website, created by David Talbot in 1995. It publishes articles on U.S. politics, culture, and current events and has a politically progressive/liberal editorial stance.
Created by: David Talbot
Current status: Online
Type of site: News website
Launched: April 18, 1995; 24 years ago
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Salon_(website)
Salon (website) - Wikipedia

Another one of your signature deflections. You're the Bruce Lee of debate.

Debate this --

Back