OMG

That's why you need to stop thinking. I made a bet and Husker pulled a Houdini. Maybe you should google "welcher" and see what the wikipedia definition is.

Here is something that is actually in the Mueller Report -- “several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office ... those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.”

Here is something that is actually in the Mueller Report -- “several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office ... those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.”

I gave you something in the Mueller report... and the source that provided it. There was no Russian collusion or Russian influence on the outcome of the election. That's per Mueller and Rosenstein and FrankenMueller had 2 years to find it. Your geriatric fantasies of innuendo don't interest me.

By the way, where is your buddy, Husker? Did he just accept fate and delete the account?

I gave you something in the Mueller report... and the source that provided it. There was no Russian collusion or Russian influence on the outcome of the election. That's per Mueller and Rosenstein and FrankenMueller had 2 years to find it. Your geriatric fantasies of innuendo don't interest me.

By the way, where is your buddy, Husker? Did he just accept fate and delete the account?

I gave you actual content, not someone's opinion of it. What is YOUR opinion of the nugget from the Mueller Report that I posted?

I gave you actual content, not someone's opinion of it. What is YOUR opinion of the nugget from the Mueller Report that I posted?

My opinion is your party has no credibility because you blame Trump for money laundering and tax evasion, by a former employee that committed the offenses, before he even worked for Trump. Just like you tried to remove Kavanaugh from the Supreme Court with charges that never occurred... from a victim that never existed. You're a 3-year long cartoon.

My opinion is your party has no credibility because you blame Trump for money laundering and tax evasion, by a former employee that committed the offenses, before he even worked for Trump. Just like you tried to remove Kavanaugh from the Supreme Court with charges that never occurred... from a victim that never existed. You're a 3-year long cartoon.

I don't have a party.

"Educating liberal idiots." Speaking of, Husker was Johnny-on-the-spot until I challenged him/her. Can you do a quick check over your shoulder and see if any of us should be concerned?
You’re joking, right? You’re claiming that experts said that the Russian assistance to Trump had no effect? Not true.

That's apart of the deliberate ignorance he enjoys so.
Notice when he got called out for lying we didn’t hear him on the topic again.
And because he’s incapable of independent political thought he can’t surmise what effect Russian fake Facebook accounts and other internet efforts attacking HRC and Dems may have had.

So no balls, eh Husker? You went to the School of Deflection with your buddy Espola? That's what I thought. Why don't you start using "globalwitness.org" as a source? LMAO!

And because he’s incapable of independent political thought he can’t surmise what effect Russian fake Facebook accounts and other internet efforts attacking HRC and Dems may have had.

For lying about what? I'm telling you what Mueller and Rosenstein said. I guess they aren't as credible as you 3 stooges here.

Low voter turnout is good for Russ-publicans.

You being too much of a wimp to accept my challenge. Don't pretend you didn't read it. Will you delete your profile if I can prove to you that our own government said Russia didn't influence the outcome of the election and there's no Russian collusion?
Dude get your facts straight.
The finding was “insufficient evidence to PROVE” Russian collusion (very different from your statement that they found “no Russian collusion”) and there was ZERO finding as to whether the Russian efforts, which by all accounts were substantial, affected people viewpoints and thus their ultimate votes.
Get your head out of your fake news and think for yourself.

Yeah... my Mueller access includes "google".
I thought that's where you got all your facts from Wikipedia.
“several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office,” and “those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.”
Did you get that quote from the Report on Google? I did. Where is the Rosenstein or Muller quotes about Russian influence having no effect on the election?
Do the words “did not find sufficient evidence” mean anything to you? Do they mean “no collusion?”

Back