OMG

The Real Deal and even awarded the Brass Balls award by @newwavedave At first I thought he was gonna be the next @Fact but after a few exchanges and blows, he ends up being one of the coolest personalities on this forum. Funny, knowledgeable and honest.
You’re still a loser trying to live vicariously thru your kid. Get a life!

"If the prosecutor is not fired in 6 hours you're not getting the...."

$1,000,000,000
1574355691678.png
"If you don't figging believe me, I will call the frigging President and you won't get a frigging billion bucks."
"Now go fig off and stop figging with my son Hunter. He always tells the truth, especially with his girlfriends."
"This is just a figging game we all play in DC and were just trying to get our fair share."
"I've worked my figging ass off for this country and I want get some cash too."
"This is one big figging deal"

"If the prosecutor is not fired in 6 hours you're not getting the...."

$1,000,000,000
View attachment 5703
"If you don't figging believe me, I will call the frigging President and you won't get a frigging billion bucks."
"Now go fig off and stop figging with my son Hunter. He always tells the truth, especially with his girlfriends."
"This is just a figging game we all play in DC and were just trying to get our fair share."
"I've worked my figging ass off for this country and I want get some cash too."
"This is one big figging deal"
There was no investigation of Biden by that prosecutor. But nice try!

There was no investigation of Biden by that prosecutor. But nice try!
Mr Holmes made it clear why Mr Sondland was over there. $1,000,000 donation gets one to be Ambassador of EU. A great servant he is to all of us. We appreciate his sacrifice to serve this great country of winners and losers.
If Warren is President, she promises us no one can buy that position which I like a lot and no one can say their part Indian when their is white as a white ghost with a sheet over it to advance one's career which, I also like a lot.
Mr Holmes said Sondland real desire was to build more hotels with his two Amigos which = "The Three Amigos" That is why he donated $1,000,000 for da access.
Mr Bolton from the War Department's Sales & Marketing Division wanted that $400,000,000 deal to go down with zippo holdup and was mad about that and blamed it all on the drug deal with Birisma (Bidens) and 2016 corruption. That is some serious dope man. He was pissed. He makes others money when we have war or when we go and help out other countries without getting paid. Trump said USA will not fund the wars unless other pitch and put in their fair share. Not all tax payers want all this $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ going into the wrong hands.

Mr Holmes made it clear why Mr Sondland was over there. $1,000,000 donation gets one to be Ambassador of EU. A great servant he is to all of us. We appreciate his sacrifice to serve this great country of winners and losers.
If Warren is President, she promises us no one can buy that position which I like a lot and no one can say their part Indian when their is white as a white ghost with a sheet over it to advance one's career which, I also like a lot.
Mr Holmes said Sondland real desire was to build more hotels with his two Amigos which = "The Three Amigos" That is why he donated $1,000,000 for da access.
Mr Bolton from the War Department's Sales & Marketing Division wanted that $400,000,000 deal to go down with zippo holdup and was mad about that and blamed it all on the drug deal with Birisma (Bidens) and 2016 corruption. That is some serious dope man. He was pissed. He makes others money when we have war or when we go and help out other countries without getting paid. Trump said USA will not fund the wars unless other pitch and put in their fair share. Not all tax payers want all this $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ going into the wrong hands.
I must admit you pretty much have the poser/troll thing down. From the nonsensical rambling to the ultimately punchable avatar.

She reminds me of a teacher I had back in grade school and that boss lady at the yellow pages. Her and I would never work together as a team.

As I previously informed you about the results of the Mueller investigation (i.e. proof of obstruction and no finding of direct "collusion" by Trump), I shall now inform you of the results here.

After the Senate concludes, the result will be an acknowledgment that Trump is selfish and puts his own interests ahead of national security and appropriate diplomatic relations, he lies, his team is blundering and only cares about Trump politics, but none of this rises to the level of corruption required to throw him out of office.

I don't know what the electoral results of that will be for Trump or the senate in 2020.

As I previously informed you about the results of the Mueller investigation (i.e. proof of obstruction and no finding of direct "collusion" by Trump), I shall now inform you of the results here.

After the Senate concludes, the result will be an acknowledgment that Trump is selfish and puts his own interests ahead of national security and appropriate diplomatic relations, he lies, his team is blundering and only cares about Trump politics, but none of this rises to the level of corruption required to throw him out of office.

I don't know what the electoral results of that will be for Trump or the senate in 2020.

If the Senate vote fails, at least 34 Republican Senators will have to face their constituents with blood on their hands, but not all of them are up for re-election in 2020.

Someone has suggested that the Senate change their rules (which would only take 4 Republicans to do, assuming that all the Democrats and Independents agree) so that the final impeachment trial vote is by secret ballot.

If the Senate vote fails, at least 34 Republican Senators will have to face their constituents with blood on their hands, but not all of them are up for re-election in 2020.

Someone has suggested that the Senate change their rules (which would only take 4 Republicans to do, assuming that all the Democrats and Independents agree) so that the final impeachment trial vote is by secret ballot.
It was a valiant effort from Left. Long Filibuster Hail "Hillary" Mary. Hill held the line but Holmes couldn't hold on for the catch at the 5 yard line. Left coach has thrown his last red flag hoping the ref upstairs is blind and can't see. Not over yet. This is going to be interesting. Dec 9th IG report comes out and then will here from the Rightside on Dec 11th at their controlled hearing on the IG report. Bull "The Barr" Durham is next up after that.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6D2OZPWsAEEd2S.jpg

Clear it with the Clown......

Trump is America. I true deal maker. Nothing burger is all I see. Let's all make a deal. No impeachment and the best two candidates face of for the big prize next year. Winner takes all.

Back