OMG

Trump is America. I true deal maker. Nothing burger is all I see. Let's all make a deal. No impeachment and the best two candidates face of for the big prize next year. Winner takes all.
How many bankruptcies does he have? I guess that’s a deal, though.

How many bankruptcies does he have? I guess that’s a deal, though.
I know many folks, right & left who made that BK play. Not a crime. Some more than twice. Not a fan of it either. Just find the votes and it's all over and you win. Simple and fair way to settle things.

I know many folks, right & left who made that BK play. Not a crime. Some more than twice. Not a fan of it either. Just find the votes and it's all over and you win. Simple and fair way to settle things.
Yup. He finds the votes. Had help from Russians last time...thwarted trying to get help from Ukrainians this time.

Yup. He finds the votes. Had help from Russians last time...thwarted trying to get help from Ukrainians this time.

Not only did he get help from the Russians, but Moscow Mitch is sitting on House-passed legislation that would reduce the impact of foreign involvement in our elections.

He will get the Votes and you will live your miserable life as a
head up yur Culo Party Jackass....

https://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a1297/a1297.gif

Not only did he get help from the Russians, but Moscow Mitch is sitting on House-passed
legislation that would reduce the impact of foreign involvement in our elections.

Maybe tell the TRUTH for once and point out what is attached to
those " From The House "......

Not only did he get help from the Russians, but Moscow Mitch is sitting on House-passed legislation that would reduce the impact of foreign involvement in our elections.

Circling back on this, Es, but help me understand why both Mueller and Rosenstein said "There was no collusion with Russia." and "There was no Russian influence on the election." Why do you keep saying Trump "had help from the Russians"? And if there was some kind of outside, social media influence, not only was that on Obama's watch, but does anyone try to influence politics more than the libtard media?

Circling back on this, Es, but help me understand why both Mueller and Rosenstein said "There was no collusion with Russia." and "There was no Russian influence on the election." Why do you keep saying Trump "had help from the Russians"? And if there was some kind of outside, social media influence, not only was that on Obama's watch, but does anyone try to influence politics more than the libtard media?
I do get a kick out of your deliberate ignorance.

Mueller said what? Apparently you have access to more of Mueller's statements than I do.

I do get a kick out of your deliberate ignorance.

My ignorance wants to make you a bet. If I can give you visual proof that Mueller said there was no Russian collusion, and U.S. Deputy DA Rosenstein said there was NO Russian collusion or impact on the election results, you delete your profile here and never come back. If I can't, I'll leave forever. Now, you want that bet or no? What does your deliberate ignorance advise you to do?

Mueller said what? Apparently you have access to more of Mueller's statements than I do.

Yeah... my Mueller access includes "google". I thought that's where you got all your facts from Wikipedia.

My ignorance wants to make you a bet. If I can give you visual proof that Mueller said there was no Russian collusion, and U.S. Deputy DA Rosenstein said there was NO Russian collusion or impact on the election results, you delete your profile here and never come back. If I can't, I'll leave forever. Now, you want that bet or no? What does your deliberate ignorance advise you to do?

Mueller's testimony to Congress about Russian interference in the 2016 election --

"It wasn't a single attempt. They are doing it as we sit here."

Good-bye.

Mueller's testimony to Congress about Russian interference in the 2016 election --

"It wasn't a single attempt. They are doing it as we sit here."

Good-bye.

Not what I wrote, dummy. Attempted and succeeded are not the same thing. I know you're old... but people like you, Mr. Magoo Bernie Sanders and Creepy Joe Biden need to know when it's time to cash out and leave the table.

Not what I wrote, dummy. Attempted and succeeded are not the same thing. I know you're old... but people like you, Mr. Magoo Bernie Sanders and Creepy Joe Biden need to know when it's time to cash out and leave the table.

What's your news posting name going to be?

Back