OMG

That's what I figured you'd say. Being grossly and intentionally ignorant is as bad as being a liar.
If you are too stupid to recognize the 8 millions ways that Trump is very, very different than all those that have preceded him, then you are as ignorant as I thought.
Remind me of Clinton and Obama's lawyers and campaign managers who went to jail, please? Dumbshit.
Please continue Wez... you have so much credibility. Not!!!!

Crash and burn Wezssy!! Lol!!!

Wow, just like all the others @espn. I'm no Trump fan bro. I hate all this. But if your not 100% out for him, than your a Trumpist? Just like all the others you are. This is not how to get someone out of office. Bill got George out and Ronald got Jimmy out the right way. This is wrong on all accounts. Just wait dude. I might have to move to Montana because I'm afraid for this country and that is honest as I can get....
That's the only thing the pervert..aka espola can do. Be careful or he will start wanting to know your urinal habits. Oh.. and be careful with Messy. He has so many accounts that he forgets who he's posting as.

These guys are good for one thing... a good laugh!

That's the only thing the pervert..aka espola can do. Be careful or he will start wanting to know your urinal habits. Oh.. and be careful with Messy. He has so many accounts that he forgets who he's posting as.

These guys are good for one thing... a good laugh!
I got here in 2012 because of Sombitch. Thanks bro, I mean it :) I know all about the fake accounts and Espy. He's been here the longest. How many really here Multi? New accounts added everyday :) I know @Luis Andres is the real deal. His dd is going pro and jumping to the boys league. I don't have anymore friends except my family. Church hates me, work hated me and soccer really hates me and if I'm in the middle politically, I'm hated even more by those on the right and the left. Gee wiz, this is a weird life. I didn't ask to be born and adopted by a loving mom who was once married to a stud attorney from USC. He died at 36 , but left her some ownership of Hawaiian punch and 5 nice homes in San Clemente and Laguna Beach. So grateful for her to give up some of her $$$$ to adopt 6 innocent kids that didn't ask to be born. Love her for taking me against all odds, let me tell you. Long story on the "how and why I was adopted" but Espy would think I'm full of shit so I won't share the story. Cool stuff and makes me know I'm here for some reason......God Bless you all and God protect this country that is on thin ice...…….

I got here in 2012 because of Sombitch. Thanks bro, I mean it :) I know all about the fake accounts and Espy. He's been here the longest. How many really here Multi? New accounts added everyday :) I know @Luis Andres is the real deal. His dd is going pro and jumping to the boys league. I don't have anymore friends except my family. Church hates me, work hated me and soccer really hates me and if I'm in the middle politically, I'm hated even more by those on the right and the left. Gee wiz, this is a weird life. I didn't ask to be born and adopted by a loving mom who was once married to a stud attorney from USC. He died at 36 , but left her some ownership of Hawaiian punch and 5 nice homes in San Clemente and Laguna Beach. So grateful for her to give up some of her $$$$ to adopt 6 innocent kids that didn't ask to be born. Love her for taking me against all odds, let me tell you. Long story on the "how and why I was adopted" but Espy would think I'm full of shit so I won't share the story. Cool stuff and makes me know I'm here for some reason......God Bless you all and God protect this country that is on thin ice...…….
Yea.. if you're not left of left the forum libs reject you. It's not enough to acknowledge climate change you have to buy in to AGW and their AOC led timelines. No reality check just fantasy world. Don't say you agree with anything President Trump does because that makes you a racist. These guys are laughable! And yea, there are probably only three legit lefty posters... all the others are their alter egos with Messy/Wez/Legend leading the charge. They like to post about President Trump lies yet lay at the hrc/Schiff alter and ignore the lies that come out of their mouths. Oh.. and you know they have nothing to add when they go all grammar Nazi on you... too funny!!

Yea.. if you're not left of left the forum libs reject you. It's not enough to acknowledge climate change you have to buy in to AGW and their AOC led timelines. No reality check just fantasy world. Don't say you agree with anything President Trump does because that makes you a racist. These guys are laughable! And yea, there are probably only three legit lefty posters... all the others are their alter egos with Messy/Wez/Legend leading the charge. They like to post about President Trump lies yet lay at the hrc/Schiff alter and ignore the lies that come out of their mouths. Oh.. and you know they have nothing to add when they go all grammar Nazi on you... too funny!!

Coocoo.

You're one weird dude. I can't call you a liar because I have no basis, but I can call you 100% incorrect when you refer to a female "going pro and jumping to the boys league." No such thing.

Nice to know I left a scar in here...
Hey Wez, let's me and you and Multi meet at a kids' soccer match (he's from somewhere off Highway 215 or some shit) and give him a current events quiz. See what he knows about anything...the proud ignoramus admits to not reading the news.

• Haha
Reactions: Wez
You're one weird dude. I can't call you a liar because I have no basis, but I can call you 100% incorrect when you refer to a female "going pro and jumping to the boys league." No such thing.
Barr is one crazy dude Messy and Durham is even more intense. Do you at least see that? Barr gave a speech that was gnarly the other night with the Federalist guys. Why am I weird? I call them like I see them. No sides unless I'm forced to pick one and then you will find out. Luis has a top U10 dd and his kid will play with the boys and then go pro like OM I bet. I can spot them a mile away. That is not a lie. I'm so honest attorneys hate me. I'm also a human lie detector if you can believe that.

Barr is one crazy dude Messy and Durham is even more intense. Do you at least see that? Barr gave a speech that was gnarly the other night with the Federalist guys. Why am I weird? I call them like I see them. No sides unless I'm forced to pick one and then you will find out. Luis has a top U10 dd and his kid will play with the boys and then go pro like OM I bet. I can spot them a mile away. That is not a lie. I'm so honest attorneys hate me. I'm also a human lie detector if you can believe that.

Really? So who are the biggest liars posting here?

The Real Deal and even awarded the Brass Balls award by @newwavedave At first I thought he was gonna be the next @Fact but after a few exchanges and blows, he ends up being one of the coolest personalities on this forum. Funny, knowledgeable and honest.

The Real Deal and even awarded the Brass Balls award by @newwavedave At first I thought he was gonna be the next @Fact but after a few exchanges and blows, he ends up being one of the coolest personalities on this forum. Funny, knowledgeable and honest.
We both call them like we see them @Luis Andres. We see with our eyes when players mess up and cost the team the game. My son played keeper back in the day and let one through his legs on a wet night in playoffs. Parents were so pissed that my son cost the team the game. I told my son he has to work harder and tried to remind him that his coach warned him about the damp night and how balls get slippery. He wasn't paying attention and it cost us the win. He quit after that. Na mas papa he said. He didn't like that feeling so he quit. It happens. Poor GKs, they have it the worst. I told him he could have been playing with La Galaxy of Orange County and be top flight 2 GK buy now. He told me to leave him alone and let him play video sports games instead. I aid ok and he always wins the games with no mistakes. He can actually correct his error and play a perfect basketball game online. Insane!!!

We both call them like we see them @Luis Andres. We see with our eyes when players mess up and cost the team the game. My son played keeper back in the day and let one through his legs on a wet night in playoffs. Parents were so pissed that my son cost the team the game. I told my son he has to work harder and tried to remind him that his coach warned him about the damp night and how balls get slippery. He wasn't paying attention and it cost us the win. He quit after that. Na mas papa he said. He didn't like that feeling so he quit. It happens. Poor GKs, they have it the worst. I told him he could have been playing with La Galaxy of Orange County and be top flight 2 GK buy now. He told me to leave him alone and let him play video sports games instead. I aid ok and he always wins the games with no mistakes. He can actually correct his error and play a perfect basketball game online. Insane!!!

As for me new to soccer second season with my DD. Turning into a baller so far very consistent player until the day over the summer in an OC tournament semis game blew a pass that costs us the game and the chance to get into the finals. It’s alright every player makes mistakes. Nothing wrong with acknowledging, learning from it and moving on. But some that don’t want to hear it or get upset from someone else mentioning it is what worries me. These are the people that can’t take constructive criticism and are offended by the mere acknowledgment of the error and can’t face the truth. They fight back and ignore it and don’t want to hear it. They keep shoving everything under the mat until one day it all piles up and gets exposed. I got no answers for them nor do I want to deal with them because they make you look like your the bad guy when in the end you just wanna help make them better. Lesson in life is be honest with yourself and grow from your mistakes. If you don’t and you keep repeating them. You might as well just call yourself insane

When you make a #mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it: admit it, #learn from it, and don't repeat it. D1C21561-9CA9-4450-84AF-554794E55069.jpeg

Hey Wez, let's me and you and Multi meet at a kids' soccer match (he's from somewhere off Highway 215 or some shit) and give him a current events quiz. See what he knows about anything...the proud ignoramus admits to not reading the news.

No thanks, I have a 5 year old who is a better conversationalist than MS. Is the 215 near Fontucky??

Adopted 1966. If abortion was legal in 66', I would be toast. Mom & Dad Reagan Dems. Me, Regan die hard conservative. Gov class made us debate the other side for a semester. I made girls cry because all I did was judge and I learned some valuable things in that class that later I can reflect on. I got hooked up with the Evangelicals for a few years because I didn't want to go to hell. I also tried to help others from going to hell too. Than one day the pastor told us church comes first and God says you have to be at church on Sundays or else. For a soccer fanatic like me, a choice had to be made. We picked soccer, I hope we don't go to hell because of it. There is more to me I can share if you want.

Oh no.....you spilled enough....

You just confirmed my concerns.....TaTa....

Back