OMG

You being too much of a wimp to accept my challenge. Don't pretend you didn't read it. Will you delete your profile if I can prove to you that our own government said Russia didn't influence the outcome of the election and there's no Russian collusion?
I gloss over most of what you post, its all so predictable and mundane."BENGHAZI!" "PIZZAGATE!" "IRS!" "JADE HELM!".

“several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office,” and “those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.”
Did you get that quote from the Report on Google? I did. Where is the Rosenstein or Muller quotes about Russian influence having no effect on the election?
Do the words “did not find sufficient evidence” mean anything to you? Do they mean “no collusion?”

Where? None other than CNBC.

Dude get your facts straight.
The finding was “insufficient evidence to PROVE” Russian collusion (very different from your statement that they found “no Russian collusion”) and there was ZERO finding as to whether the Russian efforts, which by all accounts were substantial, affected people viewpoints and thus their ultimate votes.
Get your head out of your fake news and think for yourself.

Russian efforts? Seriously? Russia tries to interfere every election... just like the U.S. does. Who are YOU trying to kid? The point is simple... Trump got half the American votes last time and he'll blow through that number 10 months from now. That's why you're so desperate to smear him now. You know it's coming. I know what "sufficient evidence" means to liberals. If there's a Supreme Court nomination, let's make up fake charges, from a victim that says it never happened, because Mr. Peabody couldn't knock it down the first time we tried.

Russian efforts? Seriously? Russia tries to interfere every election... just like the U.S. does. Who are YOU trying to kid? The point is simple... Trump got half the American votes last time and he'll blow through that number 10 months from now. That's why you're so desperate to smear him now. You know it's coming. I know what "sufficient evidence" means to liberals. If there's a Supreme Court nomination, let's make up fake charges, from a victim that says it never happened, because Mr. Peabody couldn't knock it down the first time we tried.
You got called out, you freaked out and now you’ve lost the plot.
You seem to have forgotten what we were discussing, I.e. your lies on a public forum.
Pleasure doing business with you.

Where? None other than CNBC.
Yup, no evidence results were impacted.
Fact of Russian assistance.
Not ENOUGH evidence to prove collusion.
Zero evidence of people changing their minds as a result of reading false information planted by Russians pretending to be someone else.
What does your common sense tell you?

Zero evidence of people changing their minds as a result of reading false information planted by Russians pretending to be someone else.

Try a few more sentences... I don't think your reply convinced anyone you know more than the Deputy D.A.

My "common sense" tells me "NO EVIDENCE" from the Deputy D.A. means there was no evidence. What does it tell you?

Knowing Hillary would bust his balls Putin wanted t, period. Putin did what he could and will again, to ignore that is choosing to be ignorant of reality. It is telling that t constantly does things that are exactly what Putin wants. Russian-publicans? Putin-publicans? Fascist?

The fact that t-swallowers believe t over all else is proof enough they have lost their minds.

Knowing Hillary would bust his balls Putin wanted t, period. Putin did what he could and will again, to ignore that is choosing to be ignorant of reality. It is telling that t constantly does things that are exactly what Putin wants. Russian-publicans? Putin-publicans? Fascist?

The fact that t-swallowers believe t over all else is proof enough they have lost their minds.
Hillary was too fucking stupid, lazy, old and decrepit to campaign in swing states and Putin is afraid of her?

Hillary was too fucking stupid, lazy, old and decrepit to campaign in swing states and Putin is afraid of her?
The numbers I think of are 3 million votes in the popular for Hillary and 77,000 votes over three states to lock up the electoral for t. Could have gone either way easily. We now have to live with the consequences reflecting a self centered, liar who is obviously indebted to Putin.

LMAO! Wait, I got called out? Can you stop deflecting for a minute and elaborate?
You went off the reservation with the below...

Russian efforts? Seriously? Russia tries to interfere every election... just like the U.S. does. Who are YOU trying to kid? The point is simple... Trump got half the American votes last time and he'll blow through that number 10 months from now. That's why you're so desperate to smear him now. You know it's coming. I know what "sufficient evidence" means to liberals. If there's a Supreme Court nomination, let's make up fake charge

Try a few more sentences... I don't think your reply convinced anyone you know more than the Deputy D.A.

My "common sense" tells me "NO EVIDENCE" from the Deputy D.A. means there was no evidence. What does it tell you?
Really? Mine tells me that, since we know there were substantial Russian efforts to change people’s minds by giving them false information (a fact), that of course minds were changed. And of course you wouldn’t be able, absent drastic measures, to determine after the fact how those minds were changed.

You went off the reservation with the below...

Russian efforts? Seriously? Russia tries to interfere every election... just like the U.S. does. Who are YOU trying to kid? The point is simple... Trump got half the American votes last time and he'll blow through that number 10 months from now. That's why you're so desperate to smear him now. You know it's coming. I know what "sufficient evidence" means to liberals. If there's a Supreme Court nomination, let's make up fake charge

Read this...tell me votes weren’t changed...

Read this...tell me votes weren’t changed...

The point of the Russian social media assault was not only to sway votes but to convince people not to vote and there were record low turnouts in many states, specifically in those 3 key swing states that were won by a combined 77,000 votes. That is what trumpist are worried about, those 77,000 votes going the other way this time, and they are getting increasingly desperate as they see their time in the sun waning.

Who cares?
I don’t care if Trump called and paid Putin to rig the election as long as it kept Hillary out.
That's because you aren't pro-America. You aren't concerned about the decline of western civilization, you have been conditioned otherwise. You'd rather Putin than Hillary as you have been told.

Back