Let Them Play CA

Doing a bang up job with that Vaccine distribution too! 2nd to last means there still someone worse! Great job!

Also fantastic policy to vaccinate the Homeless and Incarcerated before those ages 50 - 64 (2nd highest age group in Mortality rate) and ages 16 -49 with conditions that make them more vulnerable to severe Covid symptoms. Way to serve your community!
Did that really happen?

Did that really happen?
Yup....

Yup....

Homeless shelters have a large number of people sharing air in a single room. if you don’t do something, you’re going to have outbreaks there.

Yup....

I don’t know why anyone gives a s**t about homeless people. F**k them. We should be kicking them in the teeth instead of trying to help them. Just let ‘em spread it and die on the streets.

And so unfair that prisoners get vaccinated. I mean I know it’s inevitable in a prison that it will spread and many will die resulting in tens of millions of dollars in wrongful death suits, but the death penalty is what they deserve for stealing that car. I’m tired of working from home and wearing a mask to Costco. Hey honey, can you order Doordash?

I don’t know why anyone gives a s**t about homeless people. F**k them. We should be kicking them in the teeth instead of trying to help them. Just let ‘em spread it and die on the streets.

And so unfair that prisoners get vaccinated. I mean I know it’s inevitable in a prison that it will spread and many will die resulting in tens of millions of dollars in wrongful death suits, but the death penalty is what they deserve for stealing that car. I’m tired of working from home and wearing a mask to Costco.
I'm with your satire in the first graf. However- wth should someone who has broken the law get vaccinated ahead of a law abiding citizen?? Sure- vaccinate them to stop spread. But ahead of others? Nah, don't agree there.

I'm with your satire in the first graf. However- wth should someone who has broken the law get vaccinated ahead of a law abiding citizen?? Sure- vaccinate them to stop spread. But ahead of others? Nah, don't agree there.

San Quentin was no joke....lots of innocent folks were impacted there. Not saying I agree with this prioritization, just pointing out it's not just criminals that are relieved here.

And so unfair that prisoners get vaccinated. I mean I know it’s inevitable in a prison that it will spread and many will die resulting in tens of millions of dollars in wrongful death suits, but the death penalty is what they deserve for stealing that car. I’m tired of working from home and wearing a mask to Costco. Hey honey, can you order Doordash?
Wow, you really can weave a story out of one word and a link.

Because people in prison don’t have the ability to take action to protect themselves. Because a 3-5 year sentence is not the death penalty. Because there are these things called the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights that require that inmates be treated like humans. Because the alternative is to let about half of CA prison inmates out of prison to reduce the crowding, which may be worse.

Plus, like the magats here have been saying forever, it’s no problem for old or sick people to avoid getting it. They can just stay home until it’s over.

Because people in prison don’t have the ability to take action to protect themselves. Because a 3-5 year sentence is not the death penalty. Because there are these things called the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights that require that inmates be treated like humans. Because the alternative is to let about half of CA prison inmates out of prison to reduce the crowding, which may be worse.

Plus, like the magats here have been saying forever, it’s no problem for old or sick people to avoid getting it. They can just stay home until it’s over.
@dad4 asked a question and wanted to know about supporting reference material. You can spin it anyway you want. Glad to see you're back on the civil liberties track. I was worried about you.

Wow, you really can weave a story out of one word and a link.

You don’t care about the homeless? They don’t matter so just let them die? You don’t care about the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights? We can just ignore them if it means little Kaitlyn can play kiddie sports sooner?

@dad4 asked a question and wanted to know about supporting reference material. You can spin it anyway you want. Glad to see you're back on the civil liberties track. I was worried about you.

IKR. Homeless people should die. They’re such a blight anyway. We can also dispense with the Constitution of the U.S. and Bill of Rights if we’re talking about people we don’t care about.

Newsom is all over the place...so worried about getting recalled he doesn't now what to do...ICUs are still full, but hey, lets open back up??? What? What a great decision maker

Sciency, kinda. Influency, maybe. Politiking - yes...

You don’t care about the homeless? They don’t matter so just let them die? You don’t care about the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights? We can just ignore them if it means little Kaitlyn can play kiddie sports sooner?
He hasn't cared about them before, why start now? Oh yea, science..

OMG, CA is one of 10 states vaccinating prisoners in phase 1. The horror!

OMG, CA is one of 10 states vaccinating prisoners in phase 1. The horror!

both opinion pieces. This is good lobbyist stuff. Sounds like the burokrats need to roll up their sleeves and go to work, come up with a plan to prioritize everyone.

Ummm....they did.

He hasn't cared about them before, why start now? Oh yea, science..

Nice try with the snark, but it is very clear that you’re the one who doesn’t care about them. I know that because your buddies and now you have made it clear that you are perfectly happy with all of them dying of Covid, while he quite clearly is making efforts to get that high risk population vaccinated.

Ummm....they did.

God you’re so f**king stupid. That was back in Aug when only 1,000 people a day were dying, not 4,000. You do understand that when you release the less violent inmates, you only have the more violent inmates left, right? Do you want to release them now too? Or do you want to violate the US Constitution and Bill of Rights that you don’t care about?

Or maybe he should have foreseen how stupid Americans are and built a lot more prisons in the last six months so that all those criminals could have their own spacious luxury pads to reduce transmission and comply with Constitutional requirements.

This Constitution thing just keeps getting in the way of us magats. It prevents us from compelling companies to publish the speech we want to hear. It prevents us from stopping the “lamestream” media from publishing the truth. It keeps us from killing off homeless people and inmates. We should just get rid of it. F**k that thing, right? Who’s with me!

Back