Let Them Play CA

Uh, any recall election won’t happen until this is long over. If you want your kids to play sooner rather than later, wear a mask and stay home whenever possible. God you people are so clueless.
The point of the recall is to show displeasure in how things are being done. It gets on the ballot or even looks like it will get on the ballot your dear leader may change his "science" and decide that there has been overreach "through no fault of his own" and lift some restrictions. It is not so much the removal of the governor as the change in policy that is the goal.

The point of the recall is to show displeasure in how things are being done. It gets on the ballot or even looks like it will get on the ballot your dear leader may change his "science" and decide that there has been overreach "through no fault of his own" and lift some restrictions. It is not so much the removal of the governor as the change in policy that is the goal.

Is Q telling you that the governor of the State of CA will bow to pressure to let kiddies play soccer to avoid getting recalled? Sure. And Mr. Frumpty Dumpty actually won the election. Gosh, I’m sure it will be a huge surprise when Newsom learns for the first time that there is a recall petition out there.

You know what is funny is all these magats claiming that politicians only care about re-election while, at the same time, they’re whining that the governor doesn’t give a s**t about the potential political costs of his standing in principle.

Is Q telling you that the governor of the State of CA will bow to pressure to let kiddies play soccer to avoid getting recalled? Sure. And Mr. Frumpty Dumpty actually won the election. Gosh, I’m sure it will be a huge surprise when Newsom learns for the first time that there is a recall petition out there.

You know what is funny is all these magats claiming that politicians only care about re-election while, at the same time, they’re whining that the governor doesn’t give a s**t about the potential political costs of his standing in principle.
Who is this Q you keep talking about? Bond? James Bond?

G-money is doing an amazing job - why would anyone recall such a man, a man of the people, by the people, and for the people.

He is leading from the front, enabling CA to fall further behind the rest of the country in employment. I guess at this point, not even the mighty federal government will be able to sort things out for him until schools re-open, businesses come back to life, and those pesky vaccines get used. I guess people with pesky kids at home can't go back to work until those poor, weak minded kids can make it back into a classroom. Shame on those parents for not raising more resilient kids. Those 5-12 year olds should be able to run things while their parents go to work - kinda like the old days. I'm sure by age 7 you were cranking out pamphlets and plastering them all over your neighborhood.

This thread was never about soccer. It was about holding rallies to oppose covid closures. By its nature it was political.

I think you also forgot to mention banning the racists, misogynists and homophobes here. I don’t see you getting upset when your magat friends call the VP a whore, or mock an appointed government official’s appearance, or call black people thugs. Does all of that fit within your “sensibilities”?

The VP is a whore. She’s also a gutless coward, or don’t you find yourself concerned she no longer believes Biden’s accuser since her promotion?

And does Joe no longer support his quote of “all women are to be believed”?

Uh, the mask rule he pissed on?
He tried to implement a statewide mask requirement back in April or May.

Some people threw a giant temper tantrum. Death threats to the OC health department, and so on.

It turns out, he was right on that one. We do need masks.

We do not, of course, need indoor dining at French Laundry. He was wrong on that one.

Make sense?

He tried to implement a statewide mask requirement back in April or May.

Some people threw a giant temper tantrum. Death threats to the OC health department, and so on.

It turns out, he was right on that one. We do need masks.

We do not, of course, need indoor dining at French Laundry. He was wrong on that one.

Make sense?

How do you implement a mask requirement? Gavin Newsom has done whatever he pleases, whenever he pleases, for a very long time and needs to go.

As much as I agreed with much of Trump’s actions, I never said I’d be his pal. IMO, he was the far better choice than Hillary and that’s the choice we had. If you support Trump’s exist, it’s tough to support the employment of either Newsom or Biden. They both need to go.

The VP is a whore.

And after NOTF used sexist derogatory language with me, I was convinced anti-woman misogynistic language was just a lefty troll thing. I get your complaints. I agree she's not the most principled of the politicians out there. Maybe watch the language? Whether you or I like it or not she is the VP. It demeans your argument and just proves the lefties right about the righties.

And after NOTF used sexist derogatory language with me, I was convinced anti-woman misogynistic language was just a lefty troll thing. I get your complaints. I agree she's not the most principled of the politicians out there. Maybe watch the language? Whether you or I like it or not she is the VP. It demeans your argument and just proves the lefties right about the righties.

I will advance the proposition that it is impossible to demean his arguments.

You know, I was thinking that since it’s fair game to mock people by their appearance, and no one seems to mind, we should start rating the moms of some of the kids who play youth soccer. Who do you think we should start with? I’m thinking some Sacto clubs. Some real hags up there.

You know, I was thinking that since it’s fair game to mock people by their appearance, and no one seems to mind, we should start rating the moms of some of the kids who play youth soccer. Who do you think we should start with? I’m thinking some Sacto clubs. Some real hags up there.

Your next ‘big idea’ is to start a Sacto soccer moms ‘hot or not’?

Why not, it worked for Facebook, right?

Thank you! It was wrong when (whomever?) called you a slur as well as this being wrong.

Sure, but if you really want to cut to the chase, I’m thinking Stockton and low income clubs in the east bay. That way you can really focus on the entire package.

Speaking of hideous looking, Emperor, did you see that Biden is paving the way for ugly males in dresses and lipstick to compete in female sports? Pretty soon all you have to do is identify as a labia and you can go from linebacker on the practice squad to hunchbacker on the cheerleading squad!

So now the press is actually noticing dear leader Newsom moving the lockdown goalposts. What is Gavin trying to hide? Shenanigans going on and I bet its for political gain. Nothing to see here.. doing a great job keeping you afraid.. hmm, I mean safe.

It's a secret: California keeps key virus data from public

Back