Let Them Play CA

So now the press is actually noticing dear leader Newsom moving the lockdown goalposts. What is Gavin trying to hide? Shenanigans going on and I bet its for political gain. Nothing to see here.. doing a great job keeping you afraid.. hmm, I mean safe.

It's a secret: California keeps key virus data from public

He's been moving the goal post for a long time, but don't worry @EOTL says he is doing it all for US, he cares about US and everything he does is for US and his friends @EOTL has assured me of this, so I'm not worried...I'm sure he is right and Newsom has nothing to gain here. I'm mean come on...Politicians don't get into this profession to help themselves, no way, it's all for the people

good article by the way!!

So now the press is actually noticing dear leader Newsom moving the lockdown goalposts. What is Gavin trying to hide? Shenanigans going on and I bet its for political gain. Nothing to see here.. doing a great job keeping you afraid.. hmm, I mean safe.

It's a secret: California keeps key virus data from public
Did you see the latest? I put it on the Bad News Thread as I try to avoid taking other threads into the abyss. I posted a similar article to the one you show above. One day later, there's a separate article that leads with, "A stunning turn with regional ICU availability numbers."

Did you see the latest? I put it on the Bad News Thread as I try to avoid taking other threads into the abyss. I posted a similar article to the one you show above. One day later, there's a separate article that leads with, "A stunning turn with regional ICU availability numbers."

Not just ICU. Daily cases and test positivity are both down.

Deaths are not falling yet, but they are the last thing to shift.

Goos news.

( This does not mean it is time to throw out your mask and hold a dinner party. That is still on the stupid list. )

Goos news.

( This does not mean it is time to throw out your mask and hold a dinner party. That is still on the stupid list. )

I'm shocked by the cliff in cases. Sort of nutty.

So if the stay home order is lifted-- do we think that will help/also lift the Santa Clara County travel restrictions (out of 150 mile radius have to quarantine for 10 days)...??

Goos news.

ICU availability is great news......but Surely the bolded is because super testing centers like Dodgers stadium closed to make way for vaccinations?..... less tests less positive cases...... lot of mask wearing contributing though I think, many more in the valley are masked up.....lets get our DDs back playing SOON

ICU availability is great news......but Surely the bolded is because super testing centers like Dodgers stadium closed to make way for vaccinations?..... less tests less positive cases...... lot of mask wearing contributing though I think.....

I mean, 1 in 10 people in LA County have gotten the virus -- and I suspect most of those folks within the last 5 months. I think you combine that with some people getting vaccinated, the numbers will inherently drop.

Newsom is all over the place...so worried about getting recalled he doesn't now what to do...ICUs are still full, but hey, lets open back up??? What? What a great decision maker

Newsom is all over the place...so worried about getting recalled he doesn't now what to do...ICUs are still full, but hey, lets open back up??? What? What a great decision maker

I'm no fan of Newsom, but the article does say they're making this decision based on a 4 week projection. Looking at the numbers and how they're dropping like a rock everywhere is likely what's helping here. I just wish I better understood the drop in all regions. LA County, Orange County, etc I totally get...other regions don't have nearly the same infection rates. Has to be more to this.

You get angry when he issues stay at home orders, you get angry when he lifts stay at home orders, you get angry when he “passes” marijuana bills that benefit him when he neither passes them nor benefits from them, you get angry when people die at a lower rate than AZ, TX and FL.

You get angry when he issues stay at home orders, you get angry when he lifts stay at home orders, you get angry when he “passes” marijuana bills that benefit him when he neither passes them nor benefits from them, you get angry when people die at a lower rate than AZ, TX and FL.

I'm not angry, this is great news. I just think it's funny how inconsistent he is. I'm sure this decision doesn't have anything to do with political pressure or fear of the recall. Because you have made it clear that he doesn't do anything for himself and the decisions he makes are for the people!! Thata boy Newsom, keep up the good work!!

ICU availability is great news......but Surely the bolded is because super testing centers like Dodgers stadium closed to make way for vaccinations?..... less tests less positive cases...... lot of mask wearing contributing though I think, many more in the valley are masked up.....lets get our DDs back playing SOON
If case rates were down because they closed testing centers, you’d see test positivity go up.

At least for my area, test positivity AND case rates are both down. That’s a sign that the drop in cases is real.

So if the stay home order is lifted-- do we think that will help/also lift the Santa Clara County travel restrictions (out of 150 mile radius have to quarantine for 10 days)...??
I hope not. I want local games, and more travel makes that less likely. The last thing I want is hourly nonstops to LAX.

(soccer families aren’t the only ones who would travel.)

I'm not angry, this is great news. I just think it's funny how inconsistent he is. I'm sure this decision doesn't have anything to do with political pressure or fear of the recall. Because you have made it clear that he doesn't do anything for himself and the decisions he makes are for the people!! Thata boy Newsom, keep up the good work!!

Read the article. He doesn’t care that you’re standing outside Target trying to get him fired after all this is over.

I hope not. I want local games, and more travel makes that less likely. The last thing I want is hourly nonstops to LAX.

(soccer families aren’t the only ones who would travel.)

I understand, local games would be fantastic but I have also have a DD in college there....they need those travel restrictions lifted to play their conference away games...

If case rates were down because they closed testing centers, you’d see test positivity go up.

At least for my area, test positivity AND case rates are both down. That’s a sign that the drop in cases is real.

Great job Gavin! Way to keep people dying at a much lower rate than AZ, TX and FL!

Read the article. He doesn’t care that you’re standing outside Target trying to get him fired after all this is over.

Read the article? The part that says we are still at 0% ICU capacity and they are basing the lifting of the restrictions based on a 4 week projection? Oh, so now he is saying it is okay today to go to restaurants. movie theaters, and personal care services, but yesterday it wasn't safe. Even though the numbers are the same and we are still at 0%, okay. And he is doing this because he wants to keep everyone safe? Hmmm interesting, must have nothing to do with a recall.

I thought you'd also find this interesting as you have said before politicians are in it For the People. I told you they are ALL corrupt and you said that was a cop-out. Dude, they are not doing it for YOU, they are in it for themselves, at least a majority of them are! But of course Newsom is different and he cares about the people.

Senators and Representatives: The average increase in net worth in the Top 100 was 114% per year. The average member saw his or her net worth increase by an average of 15.4 percent per year.

Read the article? The part that says we are still at 0% ICU capacity and they are basing the lifting of the restrictions based on a 4 week projection? Oh, so now he is saying it is okay today to go to restaurants. movie theaters, and personal care services, but yesterday it wasn't safe. Even though the numbers are the same and we are still at 0%, okay. And he is doing this because he wants to keep everyone safe? Hmmm interesting, must have nothing to do with a recall.
If you want the truth, it was unsafe yesterday and is still unsafe today. Keep your mask on and stay outside. But, if you want your favorite restaurant to be there in 6 months, order takeout and leave a tip.

I suspect the 4 week projection improved when they added the new lower case counts into the model. So, part political and part science.

Great job Gavin! Way to keep people dying at a much lower rate than AZ, TX and FL!
Doing a bang up job with that Vaccine distribution too! 2nd to last means there still someone worse! Great job!

Also fantastic policy to vaccinate the Homeless and Incarcerated before those ages 50 - 64 (2nd highest age group in Mortality rate) and ages 16 -49 with conditions that make them more vulnerable to severe Covid symptoms. Way to serve your community!

Back